Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,801 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

HOW I MADE The Easiest 5k In Less Than A Week (+pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / HOW I MADE The Easiest 5k In Less Than A Week (+pics) (538 Views)

What To Do With 5k In Nigeria Right Now. (don't Miss It) / Businesses You Can Start With 5k In Nigeria Right Now / How To Stop Overthinking Everything | The Easiest Way (by Mr.dynamic). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOW I MADE The Easiest 5k In Less Than A Week (+pics) by kesprime(m): 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2017
HOW I MADE 5K in a week, without any stress..

So i read about this particular website on NAIRALAND that pays, and i decided to give it a try. Lo and behold, not less than 6 days later na Gba-Gam!! alert i get from my bank!!!
I have posted some of the screen shots of my activities on the website so as to erase your doubts.
As at when you register, you automatically get 500 points which is = to 500 Naira!.
Payment is done straight to your bank account.
You can post anything of your choice, or just do nothing, and rake in money.
It's too good to be true right?... I understand how you feel, i felt the same at first too.
But as they say, its only fools that doubt proofs.
I was at first sceptical about the whole stuff, not until this last Friday (22nd of sept.)
When i got my first cash out payment. By then i had made 5k on the site, and requested for a payment of 4,500.
It's real. I got paid instantly.
Also if you register someone through your referral link you gain 100 points, which is = to 100 Naira.
There's nothing to loose, i tried it, i got cash and till nw I'm still getting cash.
I believe I've said enough, and i know you will thank me later for this.

Below is the referral link. :
https://writerspay.com/index.php?option=com_users&view=registration&referrer=59B67645E50AC&Itemid=101
N.B; once you click on the link and it shows the registration page, please CREATE A NEW USERNAME & PASSWORD for your account. Erase any username and password showing on your screen.

Cheers!!!

Re: HOW I MADE The Easiest 5k In Less Than A Week (+pics) by kesprime(m): 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
Yesterday i withdrew 4,500. Today, my money on the site has grown close to 1k

Re: HOW I MADE The Easiest 5k In Less Than A Week (+pics) by Tittusstar22(m): 3:14pm On Sep 23, 2017
congrats send me my share
Re: HOW I MADE The Easiest 5k In Less Than A Week (+pics) by kesprime(m): 3:48pm On Sep 23, 2017
Tittusstar22:
congrats send me my share
all you need to do is register and start making your cash
Re: HOW I MADE The Easiest 5k In Less Than A Week (+pics) by amor001: 3:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
which option do you click to post, the "add and return", or the " add and review"?
Re: HOW I MADE The Easiest 5k In Less Than A Week (+pics) by amor001: 3:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
I registered with your link anyways
Re: HOW I MADE The Easiest 5k In Less Than A Week (+pics) by kesprime(m): 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
amor001:
which option do you click to post, the "add and return", or the " add and review"?
add and review
Re: HOW I MADE The Easiest 5k In Less Than A Week (+pics) by amor001: 10:31am On Sep 27, 2017
kesprime:
add and review
how long doe's it take to process withdrawal?

(1) (Reply)

John Fashanu:"my Daughter Pays Our Lunch Bills,how Many Do That For Thier Dads" / Desiigner Caught Peeing In Public On Resident’s Garage In West Holl (video) / No need anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.