Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Cheap Laptops And Mobile Phones- Buy 10 get Free 0ne!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cheap Laptops And Mobile Phones- Buy 10 get Free 0ne!!! (1048 Views)

Laptops And Mobile Phones Import To Nigeria From Europe And USA – Good Biz? / What Is The Current Local Price For A Sack Of Unshelled Melon. I want to Buy 10 Sacks / Where Can I Get Cheap Laptops At Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Laptops And Mobile Phones- Buy 10 get Free 0ne!!! by racerjc(m): 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2010
Dear Valued Nigerians,
We have in stock, cheap laptops, cheap mobile phones and so many electronics both brand new and used ones at a very cheap prices.
It's buy 10 get 1 free promotions now.
Please interested buyers should contact us at
www.afialink.com
email: info@afialink.com
Call:+8613590205927
Re: Cheap Laptops And Mobile Phones- Buy 10 get Free 0ne!!! by ITGuru3: 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2010
Nairalanders beware of Chinese Selling Laptops, Phones and Other Electronic Gadjets.

Your Website States "© 2006 Afialink.com. All Rights Reserved."

Meanwhile, here is the Result I get when I queried for the status of your Domain Name:

Dear Valued Customer,

This message is a reminder to help you keep the contact data associated with your domain
registration up-to-date. Our records include the following information:

Domain name: afialink.com

Create: 2009-12-04 17:51:55
Update: 2009-12-17
Expired: 2010-12-04
QueryTimes: 16

**********************************************************************************

Many Nigerians have been scammed by these Chinese selling hot Electronics Gadjets. The Price will be cheap, Once you make payment, it is either they will not send the goods or they will send a fake or an Item that is not what you paid for.

After they have scammed much people, or if their ISP Block their Domain or Web Account, they will Create a New Company Name, New Domain Name and New Website for More Victims. Hence their Domain Registration Status is always less than 6 months.

If you are geniune and want to prove otherwise, kindly Publish in this forum your:

1. Business Registration License

2. Export License

3. Full Contact Address

With this, I will take to the next step of Verifying the Authenticity of your Company and your Product.

But if you did not respond or provide the information as stated above, then I will conclude you are a fake.

Thts my 2 Cents to fellow Nairalanders!
Re: Cheap Laptops And Mobile Phones- Buy 10 get Free 0ne!!! by racerjc(m): 3:55am On Mar 04, 2010
Thank you
Re: Cheap Laptops And Mobile Phones- Buy 10 get Free 0ne!!! by racerjc(m): 4:17am On Mar 04, 2010
We have all electronics brand including mobile phones and cheap laptops
www.afialink.com
Re: Cheap Laptops And Mobile Phones- Buy 10 get Free 0ne!!! by LaPonty1: 9:25am On Mar 04, 2010
Its Obvious u're a scam, If not how wuld u be happy to post such tragic pix? and for the job u claimed u did for sky bank, wake up bro,what do u take us for in Nigeria? fools? Take ur scammin Dorky, jackass head somewhere else, CHEAT
Re: Cheap Laptops And Mobile Phones- Buy 10 get Free 0ne!!! by ITGuru3: 11:54am On Mar 04, 2010
IT_Guru:

But if you did not respond or provide the information as stated above, then I will conclude you are a fake.

Thts my 2 Cents to fellow Nairalanders!

You have just confirmed to us who and what you are.

If you like, go create a new Name and Account and come back here, we will fish you out.
Re: Cheap Laptops And Mobile Phones- Buy 10 get Free 0ne!!! by racerjc(m): 12:26am On Mar 23, 2010
racerjc:

We have all electronics brand including mobile phones and cheap laptops
www.afialink.com

(1) (Reply)

Buy Brand New Laptop With Blackberry For 65,000 / Nigeria, Russia Partner On Nuclear Project / Please Can I Get A Facility To Purchase A Battery Cage For My Pullet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.