Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

516 Police Personnel, Others Participate In Fitness Exercise In Enugu - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 516 Police Personnel, Others Participate In Fitness Exercise In Enugu (7882 Views)

We Are Helping Fit Women Launch Successful Careers In Fitness Instruction / Man Who Fetches Sand For A Living In Enugu (Photos) / Nigeria Police Personnel Protest Non-payment Of Salaries In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

516 Police Personnel, Others Participate In Fitness Exercise In Enugu by actiondrilling: 5:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
No fewer than 516 police personnel and other officers from sister security agencies in Enugu State have participated in a routine monthly fitness exercise.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that officers of other security agencies present at the exercise included the Nigeria Prisons and Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) as well as staff of corporate organisations including NAN.

The state’s Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO) Mr Ebere Amaraizu, told NAN during the exercise on Saturday that the exercise was to keep security personnel in Enugu State up and doing in the discharge of their duties.

Amaraizu said that the exercise, tagged “Walk/Jog for Life’’ also promote synergy and co-operation among security agencies and the members of the public.

“Through this monthly fitness exercise, the Enugu State Police Command has been able to close the communication and interaction gap between members of the public and security agencies in the state.

“It has increased the number of people involved in fighting crime and criminality; thus, increasing safety and calmness in the entire state,’’ he said.

The PPRO, however, appealed to more corporate organisations to get involved in the exercise in order to promote security consciousness among residents.

“We want philanthropists and corporate organisations to partner with us in printing security information leaflets, banners and other items that would carry beneficial security tips.

“These security tips and addresses both in GSM and social media can be handy and helpful to anyone at any moment,’’ Amaraizu said.

One of the participants, Mr Johnson Ugwu, an officer of NSCDC, told NAN that ‘’the exercise has extended the frontiers of the inter-agency co-operation between NSCDC and Nigeria Police as well as other security agencies’’.

NAN reports that the participants walked and jogged through Ridge Way, Okpara Avenue, Prisons Way, Camp Road, Zik Avenue and terminated at Agbani Road all within Enugu metropolis.

NAN also recalls that the Enugu State Police Command monthly Walk/Jog Exercise commenced in January 2009.
more details at http://www.akelicious.com/2017/09/516-police-personnel-others-participate.html

Re: 516 Police Personnel, Others Participate In Fitness Exercise In Enugu by Afam4eva(m): 7:13am On Sep 24, 2017
Exercises is the cool thing in Enugu now. Here are my people doing their thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFsWl1siYTc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqO1gt8G1Z0

2 Likes

Re: 516 Police Personnel, Others Participate In Fitness Exercise In Enugu by Lincoln275(m): 7:13am On Sep 24, 2017
hmmm
Re: 516 Police Personnel, Others Participate In Fitness Exercise In Enugu by horluhshola: 7:14am On Sep 24, 2017
All those police wey no fit.. shey na one day all the pot belly go disappear?

Mychew

2 Likes

Re: 516 Police Personnel, Others Participate In Fitness Exercise In Enugu by MhizzAJ(f): 7:14am On Sep 24, 2017
okay
It's good
I don't like men with pot belly especially police officers

1 Like

Re: 516 Police Personnel, Others Participate In Fitness Exercise In Enugu by Florblu(f): 7:15am On Sep 24, 2017
It won't change anything.They will only use the muscles acquired to oppress innocent citizens

2 Likes

Re: 516 Police Personnel, Others Participate In Fitness Exercise In Enugu by greatmarshall(m): 7:15am On Sep 24, 2017
Wetin concern me
Re: 516 Police Personnel, Others Participate In Fitness Exercise In Enugu by idris4r83(m): 7:15am On Sep 24, 2017
With white n white shorts like cadets? Police no get sport wear ni?

2 Likes

Re: 516 Police Personnel, Others Participate In Fitness Exercise In Enugu by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 24, 2017
I hope after this dey won't embark on 20# collection ?
Re: 516 Police Personnel, Others Participate In Fitness Exercise In Enugu by maisauki: 7:16am On Sep 24, 2017
you ppl should know that all our security operatives are fit and as such don't try nonesense
Re: 516 Police Personnel, Others Participate In Fitness Exercise In Enugu by VivaDeAngelo(m): 7:17am On Sep 24, 2017
One needs a fitness regime to be fit. A single day of training is not enough to keep the so unfit NPF and their sister agencies fit.

3 Likes

Re: 516 Police Personnel, Others Participate In Fitness Exercise In Enugu by MVLOX(m): 7:18am On Sep 24, 2017
Very tmportant cuz our police too like beer and ciga.... In dis process the truth go come out
Re: 516 Police Personnel, Others Participate In Fitness Exercise In Enugu by abbaapple: 7:18am On Sep 24, 2017
But why?

Re: 516 Police Personnel, Others Participate In Fitness Exercise In Enugu by Kellapaw: 7:18am On Sep 24, 2017
After The Successful Drop Of The #"EXEMPTION MIXTAPE Vol.1" Which Got Over 15,000 Downloads On Both Local And International Entertainment Blog... cheesy

The Award Winning And Sensational Video/Disk Jockey #VDJ SHEGZY #TBK His Set To Drop The Popular Demand EXEMPTION MIXTAPE Vol.2 Which Has The compilation of wave making tunes to light up your mood....

The Hot And Banging Mixtape Drops On #"OCTOBER 1ST"

You Need To Know More About The Beat Killer
Stay Glued And Get Ready To Update Your Playlist.

#Please Show Some Love By Using As Dp's,Status And Rebroadcast!!! Thanks

#Non Stop Music Ent
#Hype Cathedral
#Dj Instinct(LRR Official Dj)
#LRR
#Leadcity F.m
#321 Ent
#Ajb Ent
#Extreme Beatz
#KellaKoncepts
#CMS
#CBC
#Senior Citizens
#SRH
#OYESource

Re: 516 Police Personnel, Others Participate In Fitness Exercise In Enugu by ejiro2017: 7:18am On Sep 24, 2017
Kylie Jenner buys a 2017 Mercedes-Benz AMG for her Bestie!
http://www.ejiroagambi.com/2017/09/kylie-jenner-surprises-best-friend.html?m=1
Re: 516 Police Personnel, Others Participate In Fitness Exercise In Enugu by Mc1807(m): 7:19am On Sep 24, 2017
Jst wish i can Bleep outta dis "zoo settings" called nigeria.iam rily tired of here.beta 2 suffer racism in germany to be here seein dis corrupt fools who Bleep us errwhere
Re: 516 Police Personnel, Others Participate In Fitness Exercise In Enugu by ejiro2017: 7:20am On Sep 24, 2017
See the next Oba of Benin Kingdom very handsome young man.

http://www.ejiroagambi.com/2017/09/photos-this-very-handsome-young-man.html?m=1
Re: 516 Police Personnel, Others Participate In Fitness Exercise In Enugu by Johnpaul01: 7:22am On Sep 24, 2017
After this their fitness training, they would still run inside bush when a 5 year old boy blow banger. sad
Re: 516 Police Personnel, Others Participate In Fitness Exercise In Enugu by musa7m(m): 7:35am On Sep 24, 2017
ENDTIMEgist:
I hope after this dey won't embark on 20# collection ?
last time way I see dem for road.....#50 dem collect it......but why it so common in east.....because I never see police dey collect #20 or #50 for north
Mc1807:
Jst wish i can Bleep outta dis "zoo settings" called nigeria.iam rily tired of here.beta 2 suffer racism in germany to be here seein dis corrupt fools who Bleep us errwhere
ipob wailer .....nna una don see kanu

3 Likes

Re: 516 Police Personnel, Others Participate In Fitness Exercise In Enugu by netflicks(m): 7:39am On Sep 24, 2017
The police is like "Watin we go do na when military don take over.. .as we no get work make we dey play for street.. govt. Thank u oo! ".. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 516 Police Personnel, Others Participate In Fitness Exercise In Enugu by 9japrof(m): 7:44am On Sep 24, 2017
Did they also check for mental fitness? Cos am sure those set of police that are trigger happy that have sent many of innocent fellows to their early graves are still among the hundreds I see there.

What about the drunken policemen that we see everyday, that misbehave on nigerian roads are among them.

Please the nigerian police needs total overhauling, all these PR stunts doesn't change anything, we know the police is only your friend when Army's Python dance comes to your neighborhood
Re: 516 Police Personnel, Others Participate In Fitness Exercise In Enugu by okonja(m): 7:44am On Sep 24, 2017
Won jebi...
Re: 516 Police Personnel, Others Participate In Fitness Exercise In Enugu by Nbote(m): 7:46am On Sep 24, 2017
I can bet dat d number of sister agencies who took part overly outweighed d number of policemen who did.. Infact I don't b surprised if no policeman did. D only fitness exercise dey know is sitting inside terribly maintained hilux and standing at roadblocks

1 Like

Re: 516 Police Personnel, Others Participate In Fitness Exercise In Enugu by Discharge(m): 7:46am On Sep 24, 2017
Timely.....most personnel this days are not fit.....we need to increase it to 20KM jogging every month
Re: 516 Police Personnel, Others Participate In Fitness Exercise In Enugu by lelvin(m): 7:58am On Sep 24, 2017
I know this officer will dodge this exercise again.

2 Likes

Re: 516 Police Personnel, Others Participate In Fitness Exercise In Enugu by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 24, 2017
Fitness to collecting rogers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 516 Police Personnel, Others Participate In Fitness Exercise In Enugu by bamite(m): 8:23am On Sep 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
okay
It's good
I don't like men with pot belly especially police officers

Who cares

Men don't like women with slack pussies also.

1 Like

Re: 516 Police Personnel, Others Participate In Fitness Exercise In Enugu by Dottore: 8:50am On Sep 24, 2017
Sewn
Re: 516 Police Personnel, Others Participate In Fitness Exercise In Enugu by olowobaba10: 9:24am On Sep 24, 2017
WHAT DIFFERENCE WILL ONE DAY MONTHLY EXERCISE MAKE?
Re: 516 Police Personnel, Others Participate In Fitness Exercise In Enugu by Johnemeka247: 9:31am On Sep 24, 2017
How did this affect our economy?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Custom Service Or Sss / Prospect Of CIMA (Chartered Institute Of Management Accounting) Holders In NG? / Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.