Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

I'M The ONLY First African Artiste To Make Successful Concert In London – Mr Eaz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'M The ONLY First African Artiste To Make Successful Concert In London – Mr Eaz (384 Views)

Eudoxie Yao: Fans Struggle To Take Selfies With African Artiste With Biggest Bum / Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste / Wizkid Clubs With Future After A Successful Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'M The ONLY First African Artiste To Make Successful Concert In London – Mr Eaz by exclusivepp(m): 6:22pm On Sep 23, 2017
Successful Concert In London – Mr. Eazi

Mr. Eazi has been getting a lot of negative reactions from Nigerian music lovers for his recent statements about setting the pace for other Nigerian artistes in different spheres. He claimed to pioneer the Ghana-Nigeria music fusion and further claimed to have left a well-paying job to pursue a music career. These claims have been challenged severally and now, the singer has made another controversial statement in a recent interview with MTV Base Africa.

In the interview the singer said:

“I felt like ever since I came and did quite a lot in London, a lot of African artists have started coming to London. It’s like London is the Afrobeat 101.

So I just feel like anyone can come and do a concert and it’s shown I’m happy that a lot of artists have been able to come and do concerts but I personally feel like Afrobeats is what is is right now, it’s a wave.”

CLICK LINK BELLOW TO SEE HIS POST

http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/first-african-artiste-make-successful-concert-london-mr-eazi/

SITE: http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/

Re: I'M The ONLY First African Artiste To Make Successful Concert In London – Mr Eaz by IamAirforce1: 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2017
See your mouth grin
Re: I'M The ONLY First African Artiste To Make Successful Concert In London – Mr Eaz by NairalandCS(m): 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2017
This guy is high on Wizkid spermatozoa. angry

(1) (Reply)

Watch Paul Okoye’s Sarcastic Response To P-square Viral Video Leak / New Hits Dropping From Psquare- Comedian- Widemouth Speaks On Psquare Saga / Davido Cancels Felabration Performance To Honour Late Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.