Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Become A Lecturer With The Free University Of Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Become A Lecturer With The Free University Of Nigeria (685 Views)

Join The Free Side Hustle Internship 4.0 / Why Is A Medical Doctor Placed Higher Than A Newly Employed Lecturer With A Ph.d / Yakubu Nataala Is Dead! Kogi Polytechnic Lecturer Slumps, Dies Over Non-Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A Lecturer With The Free University Of Nigeria by BBSBTrainings: 6:32pm On Sep 23, 2017
Become a volunteered lecturer with the Nigeria's premier online tuition-free learning centre for university programmes. Free University of Nigeria is an online platform where people and out-of-school youths can access higher education course materials. Students are tested and graded twice a year for record purpose.

Lecturers who uploaded their courses for free for the benefits of the students and also help in the evaluation and assessment of his or her students get paid at the end of a semester.

We are accepting lecturers in following departments;

Department of Business Administration and Management Department

INTRODUCTION TO BUSINESS I
BUSINESS MATHEMATICS I
PRINCIPLES OF LAW
PRINCIPLES OF ECONOMICS I
PRINCIPLES OF ACCOUNTS I
PRINCIPLES OF MARKETING
ELEMENTS OF PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
PRINCIPLES OF PURCHASING

Accounting Department

Technical English I
Elements of Banking I
Business Mathematics I
Principles of Law I
Principles of Management I
Principles of Economics I
Principles of Accounts I
Information Communications Technology I

Public Administration Department

Elements of Public Administration
Theories of Administration & Mgt
Elements of Government
Principles of Economics
Introduction to Sociology
Business Mathematics
Introduction to Psychology
Principles of Accounts
Use of English I

Computer Science Department

Descriptive Statistics I
Elementary Probability Theory
Logic and Linear Algebra
Trigonometry and Analytic Geometry
Introduction to Computers
Basic Computer Electronics
Basic Programming Language
Communication in English

Law Department

Legal Methods 1
Logic and Legal Reasoning
Use of English
Nigeria People and Culture 1
History and Philosophy of Science 1
Introduction to Political Science 1
Introduction Nigerian Literature 1
Introduction to Psychology 1
Introduction to Sociology 1

Interested Applicants Should send their CV to admin@freeuniversity.com.ng or call 08038103801 or visit www.freeuniversity.com.ng
Re: Become A Lecturer With The Free University Of Nigeria by BBSBTrainings: 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
Apply now

(1) (Reply)

New Year Resolutions Ideas To Try Out In 2018 To Boost Your Career / Apply Now: Royal Oaks Events Limited Job Vacancies 2018 / How To Start A Lucrative Business In Nigeria In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.