Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Advice Needed On University Choice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advice Needed On University Choice (691 Views)

Hilarious Post Updated On University Of Nigeria, Unn's Facebook Page / Tin Ore Found On University Of Ilorin Land In Large Deposit – VC Abdulkareem / Five (5) Catastrophic Effects Of ASUU Strikes On University Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed On University Choice by LilTyRoNe: 6:55pm On Sep 23, 2017
Am a science student and I initially wanted to study microbiology in the university,my score and grades are good tho,but i changed my mind since many people/Nairalanders always say that microbiologist have lower chances of getting a job so i want your advice on which science course to change to.
thank you and please behave yourself if you have nothing relevant to say or offer.
CC Lalasticlala.
Re: Advice Needed On University Choice by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
Re: Advice Needed On University Choice by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 23, 2017
All profession in Nigeria have lower chances of getting a job. but Pharmacy, pharmacology, physiology, or computer science is really not that bad I think

better still just go and learn A trade. I hear the spare part market is booming. if you are serious with your handwork and trade you will become Your Own boss nd a millionaire in a few years
Re: Advice Needed On University Choice by Florblu(f): 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2017
Follow the advice given by the person above me.But don't go for Computer science.Many people are computer guru even without formal learning

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed On University Choice by othman11(m): 7:56pm On Sep 23, 2017
Quantity surveying
Re: Advice Needed On University Choice by LilTyRoNe: 11:21pm On Sep 23, 2017
Evaberry:
All profession in Nigeria have lower chances of getting a job. but Pharmacy, pharmacology, physiology, or computer science is really not that bad I think

better still just go and learn A trade. I hear the spare part market is booming. if you are serious with your handwork and trade you will become Your Own boss nd a millionaire in a few years
Is the spare part line a joke or what,or are you already into it,gimme answers please.
Re: Advice Needed On University Choice by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 23, 2017
If you don't want microbiology, you can do biochemistry.
Re: Advice Needed On University Choice by LilTyRoNe: 9:06am On Sep 24, 2017
Sabrina18:
If you don't want microbiology, you can do biochemistry.
Ha its almost the same thing and its after doing masters that you can talk of getting a relevant job and you know that MEDLABSCIENCE has taken the position of biochem and microbiology in being relevant.

(1) (Reply)

Admission Help. / ManMen / Uniport Merit List 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.