Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

IPOB Raises Fresh Alarm Over Alleged Plan By FG To Attack Its Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Raises Fresh Alarm Over Alleged Plan By FG To Attack Its Members (2004 Views)

Man Who Made Jubril Is Making Osinbanjo IPOB Raises Alarm Call USA / Nigeria Is Sinking - Obasanjo Raises Fresh Alarm / Protest Rocks Lagos Over Obasanjo's Alleged Plan To Install Interim Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Raises Fresh Alarm Over Alleged Plan By FG To Attack Its Members by Nobody: 5:34am On Oct 02, 2017
sekxy:

and I'm feeding you with it...and when I'm done,this is how you gonna look

Shiiiit baby... thats what we call nuclear menses
North Korea .. center.
Re: IPOB Raises Fresh Alarm Over Alleged Plan By FG To Attack Its Members by adem30: 6:57am On Oct 02, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

It's people like you that will push buhari to the Hague
While people like you have pushed Nnamdi KANU to an exile

1 Like

Re: IPOB Raises Fresh Alarm Over Alleged Plan By FG To Attack Its Members by ofai: 7:03am On Oct 02, 2017
Cinkq:
Before it was 'Biafra or death''
Now ipob is raising alarm.
No more confrontation with the Nigeria govt and armed forces?
NO MORE SETTING BAIT FOR BUHARI WITH THE LIVES OF ITS MEMBERS?

This is unbelievable,it's like ipob is learning fast.

you are an illiterate. a Christian would say "I'd rather die than miss heaven", does it make the believer expose himself to death traps?

which school did you attend?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Raises Fresh Alarm Over Alleged Plan By FG To Attack Its Members by Cinkq: 11:37am On Oct 02, 2017
ofai:

you are an illiterate. a Christian would say "I'd rather die than miss heaven", does it make the believer expose himself to death traps?

which school did you attend?
this one quote me only to write meaningless incoher ent rubbish.
What is he even trying to say now?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Raises Fresh Alarm Over Alleged Plan By FG To Attack Its Members by ofai: 11:45am On Oct 02, 2017
Cinkq:
this one quote me only to write meaningless incoher ent rubbish.
What is he even trying to say now?

Oh I was right after all. You are mentally lazy.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Raises Fresh Alarm Over Alleged Plan By FG To Attack Its Members by Cinkq: 12:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
You are either a teenager or an adult with mental deficiency. But i belief you are the former.
ofai:

Oh I was right after all. You are mentally lazy.
Re: IPOB Raises Fresh Alarm Over Alleged Plan By FG To Attack Its Members by ElsonMorali: 12:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
PTSD!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Raises Fresh Alarm Over Alleged Plan By FG To Attack Its Members by Yyeske(m): 12:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
Another lie to keep up the hopes of IPOB terrorists high.. Moral......... high!
Re: IPOB Raises Fresh Alarm Over Alleged Plan By FG To Attack Its Members by MasterofNL: 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
lalasticlala, this is front page mater.

There is a verifiable source attached please.
Re: IPOB Raises Fresh Alarm Over Alleged Plan By FG To Attack Its Members by ofai: 4:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
Cinkq:

You are either a teenager or an adult with mental deficiency. But i belief you are the former.

it's "believe", not "belief". brain-fagged homosapien.
Re: IPOB Raises Fresh Alarm Over Alleged Plan By FG To Attack Its Members by Cinkq: 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
I learned long ago, never wrestle with a pig. You get dirty.
ofai:

it's "believe", not "belief". brain-fagged homosapien.
i know i made mistake for using belief (noun) instead of believe (verb). But you know mistakes are inevitable when you bring yourself to the level of a boy with intellectual disability who keeps boring you with his usual uninteligent words.
Re: IPOB Raises Fresh Alarm Over Alleged Plan By FG To Attack Its Members by ofai: 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
Cinkq:
I learned long ago, never wrestle with a pig. You get dirty.

i know i made mistake for using belief (noun) instead of believe (verb). But you know mistake is inevitable when you bring yourself to the level of a boy with intelectual disability who keeps boring you with his usual uninteligent words.

educated illiterate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Man Is An Example Of Why Nigerians Should Live In Peace / Female Presidential Candidate Eunice Atuejide Condemns Feminism / Peter Obi, Ghost Of The Past And Reality Of Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.