Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,742 members, 7,813,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Annie Idebia Blast Instagram User For Calling Her "Goat" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idebia Blast Instagram User For Calling Her "Goat" (2636 Views)

DJ Cuppy Questions IG User For Saying “My Femi” & "Love You" To Her Dad / May Edochie's Lawyer To Sue Instagram User For Adding Judy Austin To May's Photo / "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idebia Blast Instagram User For Calling Her "Goat" by UrbanNG(m): 5:14am On Sep 24, 2017
An Instagram User with the handle "@Cuterizey" called the Actress and the beautiful Wife of the Nigeria Superstar 2Baba out on Instagram by calling her "Goat"

But Annie don't let it go by returning to the user account and return the word "Goat".

More Pictures : https://www.urbanng.com/2017/09/annie-idibia-blast-instagram-user-calling-her-goat.html?m=1

Lalasticlala mynd44 Ijebabe Airforce

Re: Annie Idebia Blast Instagram User For Calling Her "Goat" by UrbanNG(m): 5:14am On Sep 24, 2017
Re: Annie Idebia Blast Instagram User For Calling Her "Goat" by UrbanNG(m): 5:15am On Sep 24, 2017
newsynews : Nwaforchigozie
Re: Annie Idebia Blast Instagram User For Calling Her "Goat" by UrbanNG(m): 5:15am On Sep 24, 2017
n britzreus
Re: Annie Idebia Blast Instagram User For Calling Her "Goat" by biacan(f): 5:22am On Sep 24, 2017
that fan don't have respect for women

1 Like

Re: Annie Idebia Blast Instagram User For Calling Her "Goat" by Kimkardashain(f): 5:24am On Sep 24, 2017
some people and their leaking brain. why call her a goat? does she look like an animal? hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Annie Idebia Blast Instagram User For Calling Her "Goat" by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 24, 2017
UrbanNG:
UrbanNG:
newsynews : Nwaforchigozie
UrbanNG:
n britzreus

Only you Op create thread, only you first to comment, second to comment, third to comment.. You no kon use the ftc well self, na to mention people upandan. angry

1 Like

Re: Annie Idebia Blast Instagram User For Calling Her "Goat" by MhizzAJ(f): 8:35am On Sep 24, 2017
If she's in for the fame and money..it's not anyone's bizness
Na wa
Re: Annie Idebia Blast Instagram User For Calling Her "Goat" by lgboks(m): 11:19am On Sep 24, 2017
from the screenshot of the conversation i think she called the guy a goat first (thus this topic is misleading) and he reacted......
Why she called him that sha we wont know....

1 Like

Re: Annie Idebia Blast Instagram User For Calling Her "Goat" by axortedbabe(f): 12:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
This is what u get when u live ur life on Instagram n be replying trolls
Re: Annie Idebia Blast Instagram User For Calling Her "Goat" by Realkenny(m): 1:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
UrbanNG:
An Instagram User with the handle "@Cuterizey" called the Actress and the beautiful Wife of the Nigeria Superstar 2Baba out on Instagram by calling her "Goat"

But Annie don't let it go by returning to the user account and return the word "Goat".

More Pictures : https://www.urbanng.com/2017/09/annie-idibia-blast-instagram-user-calling-her-goat.html?m=1

And You Omoko You better Correct The Title And Post
Re: Annie Idebia Blast Instagram User For Calling Her "Goat" by lenghtinny(m): 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
This is what happens when you get carried away by social media frenzy angry
Re: Annie Idebia Blast Instagram User For Calling Her "Goat" by ades0la(f): 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
Goat = Greatest Of All Time cheesy
Re: Annie Idebia Blast Instagram User For Calling Her "Goat" by Kimkardashain(f): 3:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
Realkenny:
oloshi...did u read or even view the pics
excuse me? are you high or smtin? did i mention u? why call me that? if u knw u gonna insult me when u quote me. dnt bother doing so.
and for the records pls stay off my way, i beg of you.
Re: Annie Idebia Blast Instagram User For Calling Her "Goat" by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
lgboks:
from the screenshot of the conversation i think she called the guy a goat first (thus this topic is misleading) and he reacted......

Correct!!

Op...needs cane!!
Re: Annie Idebia Blast Instagram User For Calling Her "Goat" by Realkenny(m): 3:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
Kimkardashain:

excuse me? are you high or smtin? did i mention u? why call me that? if u knw u gonna insult me when u quote me. dnt bother doing so.
and for the records pls stay off my way, i beg of you.
keep mute is you have nothing to contribute, it's not a must to comment

Re: Annie Idebia Blast Instagram User For Calling Her "Goat" by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
lgboks:
Right. I don't know why no one is noticing that.

And the fan is right though.
Re: Annie Idebia Blast Instagram User For Calling Her "Goat" by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 01, 2017
[quote author=ades0la post=60782768]Goat = Greatest Of All Time cheesy
Re: Annie Idebia Blast Instagram User For Calling Her "Goat" by BrutalJab: 11:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
biacan:
that fan don't have respect for women
Oh really? But Annie has respect for human or goats?
Re: Annie Idebia Blast Instagram User For Calling Her "Goat" by biacan(f): 4:15am On Oct 02, 2017
BrutalJab:
Oh really? But Annie has respect for human or goats?
he is meant to show some respect

(1) (Reply)

Lady With The ‘biggest B.utt In Africa’ Flaunts Her Ass (photos) / Controversial South African Dancer, Wears Practically Nothing On The Set / My Boobs Are Small, But Perform Mighty Things - Actress Feyisara Hassan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.