Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

If You Were In A Financial Distress And Found A Bag Containing N20m With The Own - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Were In A Financial Distress And Found A Bag Containing N20m With The Own (1045 Views)

A Bag Of Potatoes Is Smarter Than An Average Nigerian. See Why / A Must Watch: Video Of A Snake Entering A Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were In A Financial Distress And Found A Bag Containing N20m With The Own by kzubyar(m): 6:09am On Sep 24, 2017
If you were in a financial distress and found a bag containing N20m with the owner's contact, what would you do?
For me I will call the owner and hand it over
Re: If You Were In A Financial Distress And Found A Bag Containing N20m With The Own by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 24, 2017
I go keep d owner's contact, invest the money to yield huge interest for me after which I will call the owner �
Re: If You Were In A Financial Distress And Found A Bag Containing N20m With The Own by petergriffin: 6:39am On Sep 24, 2017
Call the owner and give him back his money. It ain't mine so i aint got no right over the money.
Re: If You Were In A Financial Distress And Found A Bag Containing N20m With The Own by falcon01: 6:43am On Sep 24, 2017
i will lend 5 million from it then call the owner then explain my financial status to him and also tell him how i badly need money from if and hopes he agrees to what ive done and give him back 15 million. but if he declines he losses everything. will just start a business with the money and if it becomes successful i pay him back.
Re: If You Were In A Financial Distress And Found A Bag Containing N20m With The Own by FvckShiT(m): 6:45am On Sep 24, 2017
Fúçking dispose the owners fúçking contact→ Then i fûçk off wif MY MONEY cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were In A Financial Distress And Found A Bag Containing N20m With The Own by tolugar: 6:51am On Sep 24, 2017
Let me go to church first
Re: If You Were In A Financial Distress And Found A Bag Containing N20m With The Own by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 24, 2017
FvckShiT:

Nigga you always blunt as fvck
Fvck this shit grin grin grin
Re: If You Were In A Financial Distress And Found A Bag Containing N20m With The Own by fayluv1(f): 7:03am On Sep 24, 2017
Am looking for dat 20m bag rit now. If i return am make i wine
Re: If You Were In A Financial Distress And Found A Bag Containing N20m With The Own by Dannieln1: 7:07am On Sep 24, 2017
Fucken roll a joint with the contact then proceed to the nearest bar drink two bottle of cold beer and isi ewu then return the rest of the money atleast i was a millionaire for few hour
grin
Re: If You Were In A Financial Distress And Found A Bag Containing N20m With The Own by theNOISEmaker: 7:21am On Sep 24, 2017
petergriffin:
Call the owner and give him back his money. It ain't mine so i aint got no right over the money.
uncle lie-nus
Re: If You Were In A Financial Distress And Found A Bag Containing N20m With The Own by Elthugnificent(m): 1:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
I don't do what's if; while you are busy hopping for that to magically happen, we are actually out there making it happen.
Re: If You Were In A Financial Distress And Found A Bag Containing N20m With The Own by kzubyar(m): 8:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
harzheez:
I go keep d owner's contact, invest the money to yield huge interest for me after which I will call the owner �
how will I be sure you go payback?
Re: If You Were In A Financial Distress And Found A Bag Containing N20m With The Own by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
kzubyar:
how will I be sure you go payback?
sure I will, am not greedy

1 Like

Re: If You Were In A Financial Distress And Found A Bag Containing N20m With The Own by Crownadex(m): 10:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
4 those wh ar sayn they will return the money

Let them see the money first

Nah there u go no say them fit take the owner's name into babalawo and ask him to kill the owner or make him 4gt the money 4eva & eva

Naija pple I hail oo
Re: If You Were In A Financial Distress And Found A Bag Containing N20m With The Own by kzubyar(m): 11:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
petergriffin:
you sure?
Re: If You Were In A Financial Distress And Found A Bag Containing N20m With The Own by kzubyar(m): 11:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
falcon01:
i will lend 5 million from it then call the owner then explain my financial status to him and also tell him how i badly need money from if and hopes he agrees to what ive done and give him back 15 million. but if he declines he losses everything. will just start a business with the money and if it becomes successful i pay him back.
bros kuma carry all nah
Re: If You Were In A Financial Distress And Found A Bag Containing N20m With The Own by kzubyar(m): 11:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
FvckShiT:
hahahah
Re: If You Were In A Financial Distress And Found A Bag Containing N20m With The Own by kzubyar(m): 11:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
fayluv1:
Am looking for dat 20m bag rit now. If i return am make i wine
fair God brosss
Re: If You Were In A Financial Distress And Found A Bag Containing N20m With The Own by kzubyar(m): 11:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
theNOISEmaker:
uncle lie-nus
lai muhammed
Re: If You Were In A Financial Distress And Found A Bag Containing N20m With The Own by kzubyar(m): 11:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
Crownadex:
4 those wh ar sayn they will return the back

Let them see the money first

Nah there u go no say them fit take the owner's name into babalawo and ask him to kill the owner or make him 4gt the money 4eva & eva

Naija pple I hail oo
bros I hail oooooo

(1) (Reply)

These Guys Won't Kill Me Oo Mark Angel Which One Is Romantic Portion? / Funny Memes From OCK / Who Is The Real Mad Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.