Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,538 members, 7,823,354 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than (49150 Views)

"Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage / Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election / Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Thanthree - Prophet.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than by safarigirl(f): 12:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
So, this nigga saying we have to vitw a ortherne in 2019 for peace to reign in Nigeria?

Another spineless fowl

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than by An2elect2(f): 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
victorvezx:
This man knows that by 2035 we would have forgotten this prophesies, that's why he is fraudulently postponing it
Lol
Re: Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than by Narldon: 12:11pm On Sep 24, 2017

He should first tell us which team would win Champions League this Season...

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than by rexfada(m): 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
This guy don come again o. Na so he say Super eagles go beat Cameroon only 1 nil, but we trash them 4nil for Uyo. I think he's only guessing and not prophesying. Prophesies are supposed to be accurate.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than by goingape1: 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2017

Re: Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than by Elhajbash: 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
We're tired of you so call church leaders
Are you God!!!. Every time you never e any thing Good in this country by predicting every negative things that doesn't come to pass.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than by IJOBA2: 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Yinmu
FUNNY RIGHT?? WELL I UNDERSTAND THAT MUSLIMS DO NOT BELIEVE IN PROPHESYgrin BUT I STILL DONT KNOW WHY YOU EWEDU MUSLIMS BELIEVE THAT PROPHET BUHARI WILL MAKE 1 NAIRA EQUAL TO 1 DOLLAR

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than by lloydmuna2(m): 12:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
taylor88:
Nigeria should scatter into 5000 pieces

can't wait to be the LGA chairman of my Local government or even be a Governor

there are too many parasitic hoodlums in this country

come to ph they don't even have a single room erected on their name always sleeping from trailer to tanker
grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than by Benekruku(m): 12:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
Rubbish prophecy!

He should tell us when Nigeria will have steady power supply.

Someone that's not even sure when his family will break into pieces is talking about ow many pieces a country will break into.

Oya! Tell us how many pieces UK, China, U.S.A and India wil break into!

Businessman!
Re: Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than by Sanchez01: 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
This con primate again. Like Ayodele, like T.B. Joshua.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than by LordOfNaira: 12:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
If this is how to prophesy, then, we are all prophets.

My own prophesy:

1. Nigeria would be restructured. Let us pray that the restructuring comes in our time.

2. The North needs to pray not to be the poorest of the regions that would surface. What I am seeing about them is not well.

3. Igbos should forget Biafra for now.

4. 2019 election would be tough. I see a nonentity contesting. Let Buhari pray not to fall seriously sick toward the election.

5. I see a new first lady in Ekiti Government House in 2018.

6. If all goes well today, Nigeria will beat Ghana in the WAFU Cup final match. The Super Eagles need to pray before starting the match. The Ghanaians need to pray for support as I see many of their fans not willing to watch the match.

7. The politicians need to pray as I see death about to snatch one of them soon. Yes, they need to pray.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 12:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
They must say something
Re: Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than by biyams83(m): 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
Re: Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than by Olabodes: 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
lightblazingnow:
How to charge your body

Romans 12:1 I plead with you therefore, brethren, because of all the abundant mercies of the God Almighty, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

Reasonable service, folks are looking for reasonable service to render to The lord God Almighty and to mortal men, this is it. Presenting your body to the lord God Almighty, wholly and acceptable to the lord God Almighty.

Very clear. Do you know that your body needs to be connected to a charger? To be quicken and activated to function optimally. To the full standard of the image of the lord Christ Jesus.

This is who you are, if you have received the mercies of the lord God Almighty. Remember while Christ Jesus prayed, he said to the lord God Almighty...

Psalms 51:1 Have mercy upon me, O lord God Almighty, according to your loving kindness: according unto the multitude of your tender mercies blot out my transgressions.

51:2 Wash me thoroughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.

Did you hear that? In view of the multitude of the mercies of the lord God Almighty present your body a living sacrifice. Everything you ever accomplish in your life time, if you never presented your body as a living sacrifice you fought in vain.

All your efforts were based on presenting your body to darkness. You may not comprehend this right now, I advise you to ask for understanding you will be given.

Accept the fact that you are bought with a high price, the best sacrifice was offered to the highest temple ever, if you believe this right now, you will be saved, if you don't, you are already condemned.

And so, go now to him and tell him everything about you, tell him you are nothing without him.

That you were dead without him,, and now you are gloriously alive because of him. You are presenting your body to the lord God Almighty holy and acceptable to the lord God Almighty. That's what is true. He called you out of darkness and you should admit and accept eternal Life freely from the lord God Almighty with thankful attitude.
what exactly is these man problem
Re: Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than by KxngKrypt(m): 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
See this scammer, He knows that by 2035 nobody go remember. Oya for me to believe you, drop 25 Sure games make boys take dey see front.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than by jaksmillioniar: 12:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
dose dat wish we seprate will be disgracef may god purnish nnamdi kanu
Re: Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
The only prophet in Nigeria. I believe you.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than by Shroud: 12:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
lightblazingnow:

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/primate-ayodele-five-nations-will-come-nigeria-two-will-greater-three/?amp_markup=1
The primate is another religious fraudster looking for gullible politicians to swindle.

His household will slit into 12 with his children bearing their mothers maiden name.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than by KxngKrypt(m): 12:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
LordOfNaira:
If this is how to prophesy, then, we are all prophets.

My own prophesy:

1. Nigeria would be restructured. Let us pray that the restructuring comes in our time.

2. The North needs to pray not to be the poorest of the regions that would surface. What I am seeing about them is not well.

3. Igbos should forget Biafra for now.

4. 2019 election would be tough. I see a nonentity contesting. Let Buhari pray not to fall seriously sick toward the election.

5. I see a new first lady in Ekiti Government House in 2018.

6. If all goes well today, Nigeria will beat Ghana in the WAFU Cup final match. The Super Eagles need to pray before starting the match. The Ghanaians need to pray for support as I see many of their fans not willing to watch the match.

7. The politicians need to pray as I see death about to snatch one of them soon. Yes, they need to pray.
Lol bad guy! All this kind vague prophecy. You go blow if you turn pastor o!

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than by smileyoo: 12:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
by 2035 most of the people that heared of this his prophecy might be dead, or may forgot about it due to hardship in the land. the only truth he said here, is that buhari can't take us to any where better. am not a prophet but am already aware of this far back 2015 when it took him, 6 months to pick his noise makers called ministers. a person that 've idea of what to do with power wouldn't waste precious 6 months to form a govt.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than by transient123(m): 12:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
They have started ranting, no aorta of shame, spammers scammers! godlypreneurs.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than by Reference(m): 12:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
goingape1:
FIVE NATION FOR ONE SMALL COUNTRY AND NOT EVEN A CONTINENT!

The term nation is used more commonly to describe a collection of people of similar identity, while a country is more of a geo-political expression. With over 150 million inhabitants Nigeria can be divided into five nations and will still out-populate many others.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than by Masquerade7: 12:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
Pipedream
Re: Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than by nanadeeva01(f): 1:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
Someone Should Tell That Man To Keep Quiet
Re: Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than by samsobo24(m): 1:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
SW is a divine region, I love that

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
lightblazingnow:

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/primate-ayodele-five-nations-will-come-nigeria-two-will-greater-three/?amp_markup=1
I dey always fear this man's prophesies . E no get wetin im talk for past wey neva happen.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than by Shakingdbumbum: 1:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
Na so! Political pastor.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than by LordOfNaira: 1:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
KxngKrypt:
Lol bad guy! All this kind vague prophecy. You go blow if you turn pastor o!

I am planning toward that. Too many magas to scam.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than by Pat081: 1:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
He dnt want to mention names of the next person to rule Nigeria hmmmmm so wen other party win he will now say day God hv told him b4 d election
Re: Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than by slimzy28(m): 1:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
What is dis one saying...rubbish!
Re: Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than by kepal99(m): 1:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
Atiku Abubakar cannot lead us but he should consult God?

To bribe God or for what reason?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions / Mike Bamiloye Educates Youths On How To Take Pre-wedding Picture / Pastor In Adultery Mess, Flees Housewife’s Home Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.