Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Investments In Trade Coin Company (TCC ) Gone Very Bad - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investments In Trade Coin Company (TCC ) Gone Very Bad (794 Views)

China, India, Mexico, Others Plan Fresh Investments In Nigeria / Some Crypto Traders Lose BTC In Trade After BTC Jumped To $10k Due To Grayscale / Nigeria Records $15bn Investments In Six Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investments In Trade Coin Company (TCC ) Gone Very Bad by erunz(m): 8:48am On Sep 24, 2017
TCC --- Company

Ibok Offiong (@archibomgibiok)  ---victim

Adaego N Ononuju -- Culprit /fraudster who brought in Ibok Offiong to be duped. Meanwhile when Adaego was going through trying times, Ibok was the one feeding her and children.

Hello my social media friends and family,

So recently, about 9 months ago, I was introduced into trading in cryptocurency by a team member of mine, actually my second generation in a business I have promoted for over a year, onelife/Onecoin. This team member introduced me to the trading company called Tradecoin club aka TCC

I was made to understand that the company trades on volatility of the cryptocurency market. Thus you invest in them, using bitcoin and get to earn a certain amount of bitcoin daily, based on the trading of each day. I thought it was a good idea to acquire bitcoin without paying the exorbitant amount for the currency at its then price of $800 at the time.

Now the only way you could invest in the company was through a sponsor, or a referral.. In which case mine now was my friend Adaego onunoju. She also made me understand that investing 5 bitcoins would give me the opportunity to be a founding member at the time, as well as being able to share from the profits of the company. Great investment right? So yes I went ahead and invested in the company.. And made it clear to my sponsor that I would not be promoting TCC, being that I was on Onecoin already, and she confirmed it was OK, that the terms and conditions had no issues with that. Besides as the name implies, TRADECOIN CLUB…They Trade, not mine and not a cryptocurrency either.

Upon activating my Account with the company TCC, plans were to increase my stakes from my earnings, as I understand the power of compounding in business, and that is exactly what I did. I compounded my investment to 40 bitcoin with TCC.

This then increased my potential earnings from 25btc to 200btc within my contract period. I had planned to increase my investment to 50btc at least, until the news came out after the company's May Macau event of non refund of capital invested.

Now interesting thing is that some charges from the company were left out, upon registration, charges like 8% for each withdrawal made, 25% on tax every quarter and most importantly that your initial investment capital was never going to be returned to you. I believe that this was conveniently left out, get unsuspecting people to join the company.. I do recall being told that our initial investment would be returned at the end of the contract.

So trading went on as it should have and my first rude shock was a debit of over 1.4 Btc as tax, which I went online and confirmed as being 25% of my earnings from the company at the time. I also found out that this was going to be deducted every quarter.. Waoh that will bring my total tax withdrawal in a year to 100% of my earnings, so what's left then? Also my curiosity arose more being that TCC is a Belize registered company, and tax is not paid in this jurisdiction. Besides if anyone must pay tax, isn't it me to my country??

Like I said earlier, a lot of changes were made, some of which included the changes on capital invested, not being returned, change on compensation plan of the company, this didn't bother me, as I didn't promote the company, only thing that bothered me was on the terms and conditions being changed.. In which they also stated in the new terms and conditions that they could do so at any time without prior information to their investors. Also about shutting down their system completely without any prior knowledge to investors too.

All of this came to light after their May Macau event. This brought about such sour taste and negativity to not only me, but most investors in the Nigerian market as well, who were misinformed upon investing in TCC

On 1st July, a got a call from a friend, who had invested in TCC, asking about a red alert line appearing on his dashboard stating that he had zero bitcoin remaining guarantees. Being that I was not into promoting the business, I contacted my sponsor to explain what that meant, and she insisted I sent her a mail with a screen shut of the friends back office, showing total earnings as well as username. She also asked me to do same with my dashboard, being that I had a similar problem. I went ahead and sent my friends Acc info as requested, but intentionally left out mine, for reasons, based on the previous incidences of her using my account information to poach on members from the previous business we were in together.

Well as expected Ada, my sponsor asked me why I didn't send my back office screen shot showing my TOTAL EARNINGS and I responded, being that it's same problem, then let's stick to her using my friends Acc to get the problem resolved. Well, my sponsor never got back to me on this issue. I had to call up another friend and business partner Alex, who explained what the problem was.

On the 5th of July I logged into my Acc and had a total of about 7btc available for me to withdraw, but I decided to wait till the next day to do so.
So come 6th July, 2017, I tried to log into my trading account with TCC, and to my surprise I could not. I then got a constant alert that my account was blocked, and I should contact the compliance unit of the company, which I did immediately through my email. I also noticed an email from the company stating that my account had been suspended. Find attached screen shuts.

I contacted my sponsor, Ada, and she claimed being too busy to meet with me, even after finally convincing her to meet me, I asked for her office address and up till date, I am yet to get that from her.

Precisely 12 days after, I contacted the CEO of the company directly, Joff Paradise, and his first response was that he was eating with his kids. I waited patiently for him to get back to me, and he did nothing. 24 hours later, I contacted him again, and attached was what transpired. See attached screenshot of discussion, as well as a screenshot of his saved number, for your confirmation.

Joff paradise stated in his chat that
1- I didn't pay for tax, which I did
2- I had 2 account, in which I only have 1
3- evidence of promoting another business, which to my knowledge, was not a problem when I invested in the coy TCC.

Tradecoin club idea was sold to me as a cryptocurency trading company, and not a cryptocurency. My understanding of an investment in a trading company is likened to you having a fixed or term deposit with a bank, in which the bank trades with your invested funds and you get agreed upon interest payments for the duration of your contracts. Now if this be the case, is there any part of such contracts or agreements that states that you must promote the bank, or get customers for the bank before you can get your returns on investments or interests

I have had a banking experience and know for certain, no such things happen..

According to TCC Co founder, Joff Paradise, it would take about 45 days for the company to respond to my email, in response to their blocking my account with the company. As at date, it's going to 90days.

90 days of not trading, 90 days of not having access to my 87 bitcoins on my TCC account, from a total investment of 40 bitcoin in this company, as a pioneer investor and founding member and share holder of the company. 90 days of no access to my account as top 200 leader/member of a company, who was given a free VIPs ticket and accommodation for the 26th May Macau event, as well as a VIP invitation for a recently concluded event in Belize.

I contacted their highest female earner, Kelei, who promised to speak to Joff in Belize, and after a few days, she contacts me, that it didn’t look good, and I had to take down some of my promotions of my businesses off my Facebook page, and that Joff had so much evidences on me for promoting another business.
Before this, from our previous discussions, she confirmed that a similar incidence had happened to her some months back, in which the company TCC blocked her account, after she made a video on buying her car with bitcoin and TBC (the billion coins). Fortunately for her, she got a letter from compliance, stating her defaults and given an opportunity to “cure”. After this incidence, her account with the company was opened, yet from her binary, 50 bitcoin was wiped off, which she is yet to get paid back from the company till date… so I truly expected Kelei after going through such injustice, would understand what I was going through, having my account blocked, and no access to my funds. However, that was not the case… Its amazing how people will still promote a company that is so unjust..

There are several others, whose accounts have been blocked for one reason or the other, as a means of the company keeping back their investors money, and one of such was Rob Harris, who recently had to do a video on youtube about his account with bitcoin worth over $200,000 (two hundred thousand dollars). Oh and yes, his account was finally opened for him to access, after he went on the social media, and Joff claiming he was for the people and not for the company… If Off is so for the people, why not hear me out? Why jump to unreasonable conclusions and eager to hold on to my account with 87 bitcoins.

According to their recent terms and conditions, find screenshot attached too, TCC stated that if within 30 days of your investing in the company, if the company finds out that you are promoting another business, they would block you, but would give you an opportunity to "cure". 90 days after my account has been blocked, I am still yet to get an acknowledgement  for the 2 emails sent to the company TCC, nor a response, nor an "opportunity to cure”.
Re: Investments In Trade Coin Company (TCC ) Gone Very Bad by wakes: 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2017
What!

(1) (Reply)

Earn Free 15 Dollars Through Sign On / Secret of how people make Big money with Sport Betting / High Quality Sneakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.