Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Can 50 Thousand Naira Start Up A Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can 50 Thousand Naira Start Up A Business (643 Views)

Business You Can Start In Nigeria With 50 Thousand Naira In This Economy / What Business Can 500k Naira Start In Lagos State (mainland) / Please Help What Business Can 2 million Naira Start? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can 50 Thousand Naira Start Up A Business by officialJP(m): 9:01am On Sep 24, 2017
Hello Nairalander am having 60k and i want to start up a business but i don't have any business ideal i need your help pls
Re: Can 50 Thousand Naira Start Up A Business by ikbnice(m): 9:06am On Sep 24, 2017
Depending on the type of business though. What business do you have in mind.
Re: Can 50 Thousand Naira Start Up A Business by officialJP(m): 9:09am On Sep 24, 2017
ikbnice:
Depending on the type of business though. What business do you have in mind.
i don't hv any business ideal
Re: Can 50 Thousand Naira Start Up A Business by ikbnice(m): 9:18am On Sep 24, 2017
officialJP:
i don't hv any business ideal
You need to have one and also one or two alternatives
Re: Can 50 Thousand Naira Start Up A Business by FreshestManny(m): 10:06am On Sep 24, 2017
You can start up a snail farm. Search the agricultural section and you will see how to go about it
Re: Can 50 Thousand Naira Start Up A Business by Thebestpicks: 7:08am On Oct 21, 2020
How to Start Mini Importation Business in Nigeria (Complete guide)

If you’ve been into buying and selling in Nigeria, you should have thought of scaling up your business by importing goods from outside the country, if not you should have heard of the big gurus who import cheap products with a crazy profit margin. This is a comprehensive guide on how to start mini importation business in Nigeria and make good profit from the comfort of your home.

This guide covers the basics information about starting a mini importation business in Nigeria and professional advice from a professional. 100% practical images & Videos on how to ABC

Being a business minded person, you want to make a profit, that’s the whole essence of venturing into any business. I will show you the cheapest places to buy products,

In this guide you will learn.....

* Cost of starting a mini importation business in Nigeria which is extremely cheap.

* Where to import items from

* Sellable products – How to identify a product that will sell in Nigeria

* How to get products at the lowest possible price

* How to select products to make a profit

* How to ship your products to your destination

* How to sell your products online using, Jumia, Konga, Facebook ads, instagram ads etc

* How to deliver your products to customers and lot's more..

All this 4 copies you get at just 2,500 naira only and you download your copy instantly. Whatsapp 07032146558 for more details, questions and 24/7 guide.

Re: Can 50 Thousand Naira Start Up A Business by Exoclassic: 12:39am On Nov 03, 2020
Are you scared of being scammed, goods lost, uncompleted goods etc, we are ready to buy for you from China top notched online mobile market; Alibaba, Aliexpress, 1688 and Taobao.

Be rest assured of constant customers feedback and good attention when you transact with us. All your questions/inquiries shall be perfectly answered. We don't ignore our customers, instead we give them prompt feedback about their goods till it gets to Nigeria. Contact with us and you shall forever want to transact more.

Call/Chat/WhatsApp us https:///message/XB6PA2KFI5M3I1 telegram@/link4889

(1) (Reply)

Aba Designers Storm New York, As Made-in-aba Campaign Debuts In America / . / Good Advice Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.