Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Name Your Church Let Your Church Members Know You And Add You On Facebook - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Name Your Church Let Your Church Members Know You And Add You On Facebook (340 Views)

Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) / David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name Your Church Let Your Church Members Know You And Add You On Facebook by sankasdboy(m): 9:26am On Sep 24, 2017
mine is The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints facebook name itz berraboy Godswill talk yours? [color=#990000]
Re: Name Your Church Let Your Church Members Know You And Add You On Facebook by MhizzAJ(f): 9:28am On Sep 24, 2017
Jehovah's witness

1 Like

Re: Name Your Church Let Your Church Members Know You And Add You On Facebook by MhizzAJ(f): 9:28am On Sep 24, 2017
sankasdboy:
mine is The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints facebook name itz berraboy Godswill talk yours? [color=#990000]

D name of your church is too long
Re: Name Your Church Let Your Church Members Know You And Add You On Facebook by sankasdboy(m): 9:37am On Sep 24, 2017
yes is a living church... well organise by God and his son Jesus Christ
Re: Name Your Church Let Your Church Members Know You And Add You On Facebook by internationalman(m): 9:38am On Sep 24, 2017
Jesus never Bleep up ministry..
Re: Name Your Church Let Your Church Members Know You And Add You On Facebook by Johnpaul01: 10:01am On Sep 24, 2017
sankasdboy:
I remember in 2011 when I travelled to Benin republic, that was my first time of hearing about that church, some British missionaries usually come to preach to my uncle's family and they were very friendly, they would ask if you have any unwashed plates or clothes so they can help. We served them garden egg and they fell in love with it, that we had to buy it every Saturday to wait for their visit on Sundays.
All their preaching no enter my block head sha, but I still remember them saying something about a man finding the key that peter misplaced to build the church. Their lifestyle touched me, I must confess.

1 Like

Re: Name Your Church Let Your Church Members Know You And Add You On Facebook by sankasdboy(m): 5:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
then try and go back to the church is a nice church

(1) (Reply)

Breaking The Spell Of Jinx. / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / 3 Reasons You Should Not To Nurture Hatred

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.