Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (620 Views)

Is Pastor Kumuyi Really A Human Being? / Searching & Sharing Chat / Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by RighteousI: 9:54am On Sep 24, 2017
Re: . by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 24, 2017
Nawa o
Be freaking me out
Re: . by MhizzAJ(f): 10:00am On Sep 24, 2017
I laugh
U've rightly turned down so many women even those from rich homes

Non humans re coming for u

2 Likes

Re: . by thesicilian: 10:06am On Sep 24, 2017
What I have for you is an alien wife, like that blue chick from Avatar. Are you interested?
Re: . by analice107: 10:25am On Sep 24, 2017
Who finds who? You or her?

Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD.
Proverbs:18:22

According to the Holy Spirit speaking through Solomon here, you ought to find her by His leading, how come she is the one to find you? Are you trying to turn the scriptures to suit you?

Talk about arrogance.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 24, 2017
Broda go and do your homework and stop searching for women up and down on the Internet, it does not dignify the person you talked you are and that's if truly you are and not just raising shoulders. I could remember clearly he says "call unto me and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things you know not - Jeremiah 33:3. stop playing pity-party and waiting for marital applications from women on the Internet, it doesn't speak well of you as a man, even through such you can be deceived, so why making yourself vulnerable for the enemy.. Get up and be a man, and go look for her, rather than waiting for her to find you, on the Internet. smh.

1 Like

Re: . by Nutase: 10:56am On Sep 24, 2017
Alien looking for human wife
Re: . by bennyann: 1:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
Tosinex:
Broda go and do your homework and stop searching for women up and down on the Internet, it does not dignify the person you talked you are and that's if truly you are and not just raising shoulders. I could remember clearly he says "call unto me and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things you know not - Jeremiah 33:3. stop playing pity-party and waiting for marital applications from women on the Internet, it doesn't speak well of you as a man, even through such you can be deceived, so why making yourself vulnerable for the enemy.. Get up and be a man, and go look for her, rather than waiting for her to find you, on the Internet. smh.
grin
Gosh! I almost missed this thread.
Re: . by bennyann: 1:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
Well, the way you see others is the way they will also see you. Even when you get married, you need to purify your thoughts so as to enjoy your marriage.

OP, let Christ reflect first in your attitude, speech and in your thoughts and reasoning, then it would be easier to find a "human" and not "non human" grin

What's holding you back and stopping you from finding her is because of "fear" of non humans which you've created.

Once you've killed that fear and let love, power and sound mind in Christ take over then you've won the battle.

1 Like

Re: . by bennyann: 1:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
I laugh
U've rightly turned down so many women even those from rich homes

Non humans re coming for u
grin
Re: . by bennyann: 1:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
analice107:

According to the Holy Spirit speaking through Solomon here, you ought to find her by His leading, how come she is the one to find you? Are you trying to turn the scriptures to suit you?

Talk about arrogance.

grin happy Sunday sis.

I don't think it's arrogance on his part. I believe he sees them all as non humans that's why grin

He is now bringing the bar low because he's finding it difficult to get a Christian human grin So please help him with advice
Re: . by analice107: 2:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
bennyann:

grin happy Sunday sis.

I don't think it's arrogance on his part. I believe he sees them all as non humans that's why grin

He is now bringing the bar low because he's finding it difficult to get a Christian human grin So please help him with advice
Good bless you my sister. i gave him a scripture, he shd use it.
Re: . by MuttleyLaff: 3:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
RighteousI:
I've been talking about this non human and human issue here but the fact is that I'm more liberal that many may think.
I personally don't discriminate against anyone, for example I own a business and I employ anyone that is qualified irrespective of religion.
some of my employees are probably occult non humans but I'm only concerned about their ability to perform the job.
but an issue like marriage is totally different, in marriage I have the right to say I only want a Christian human as a wife.
I have rightly turned down so many women, some of whom are daughters of millionaires because they don't fit the profile.

so therefore, all true, single, Christian, human women are free to show​ their interest.
but please if you don't fit the profile, don't apply.
if you are one of those women that don't fit the profile and you say "how will he know who I really am",
please you've been warned, stay away.
if you don't stay away, and you approach me, I will not let you know that I have discovered your true identity
instead I will play along.
I've been liberal enough, but when it comes to marriage, I have to get a true, Christian, human woman.

analice107:
Both can

analice107:

According to the Holy Spirit speaking through Solomon here,
you ought to find her by His leading, how come she is the one to find you?
Are you trying to turn the scriptures to suit you?
6So she went down to the threshing floor
and did according to all that her mother-in-law had commanded her.
7When Boaz had eaten and drunk and his heart was merry,
he went to lie down at the end of the heap of grain;
and she came secretly, and uncovered his feet and lay down.
8It happened in the middle of the night that the man was startled and bent forward;
and behold, a woman was lying at his feet
9He said, “Who are you?” And she answered, “I am Ruth your maid.
So spread your covering over your maid, for you are a close relative.”
10Then he said, “May you be blessed of the LORD, my daughter.
You have shown your last kindness to be better than the first by not going after young men, whether poor or rich.
11“Now, my daughter, do not fear. I will do for you whatever you ask,
for all my people in the city know that you are a woman of excellence.
12“Now it is true I am a close relative; however, there is a relative closer than I.
13“Remain this night, and when morning comes, if he will redeem you, good; let him redeem you.
But if he does not wish to redeem you, then I will redeem you, as the LORD lives. Lie down until morning.”
14So she lay at his feet until morning and rose before one could recognize another;
and he said, “Let it not be known that the woman came to the threshing floor.”

- Ruth 3:6-14

Ruth found Boaz, didnt she?

analice107:
Talk about arrogance.
Arrogance is unfounded, I think you've misunderstood the brother

Once bitten twice shy
The contemplation of God finding wives for anyone stopped, after Adam ungratefully accused God of finding a wife (i.e. the woman aka Eve) for him
The responsibility of finding wives, then shifted from God and fell upon the suitor(s)
And any man that manages to successfully find the Proverbs 31:10-31 woman for a wife, gets the blessing of Proverbs 18:22

God will lead to wives, but it is for the individual to find
(i.e. individual to become aware, realize, observe, notice, note, perceive, learn, detect that this is wife)

The bible has examples of how men found their wives
(e.g. Isaac, with help found Rebekah, Jacob found Rachel, King David found Abigail)

Women too find husbands, by letting admirers notice them or suitors find them
Ruth is a classic example, leading Boaz
and albeit an infamous example, is that of Bathsheba leading King David.

bennyann:
grin happy Sunday sis.
He is now bringing the bar low because he's finding it difficult to get a Christian human grin
So please help him with advice
Many humans leaders as you see dem ♬♪♫
Na different disguise dem dey oh
Animal in human skin
Animal e put-u tie oh
Animal e wear agbada
Animal e put-u suit-u ♫ ♬ ♩ ♪

Beasts of no nation - Egbe ke gbe, na bad society
Beasts of no nation - Egbe ke gbe
Beasts of no nation - Eturu gbe ke♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭

- Fela Anikulapo-Kuti
Beast of No Nation chorus Released 1989

People parade in different guises
OP simply is saying, he has the gift of discerning of spirits, so all or any spirit wife should stay clear and give him a wide berth
Beasts of no nation. Egbe ke gbe, na bad society

1 Like

Re: . by terrezo2002(m): 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
Is he a ghost looking for a human wife? Probably he is a human who has dated a ghost before.
From his words, he would be a controlling person, but I wish you good luck in your search for a Christian lady that is human. God bless you
Re: . by analice107: 7:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
MuttleyLaff:

Both can

6So she went down to the threshing floor
and did according to all that her mother-in-law had commanded her.
7When Boaz had eaten and drunk and his heart was merry,
he went to lie down at the end of the heap of grain;
and she came secretly, and uncovered his feet and lay down.
8It happened in the middle of the night that the man was startled and bent forward;
and behold, a woman was lying at his feet
9He said, “Who are you?” And she answered, “I am Ruth your maid.
So spread your covering over your maid, for you are a close relative.”
10Then he said, “May you be blessed of the LORD, my daughter.
You have shown your last kindness to be better than the first by not going after young men, whether poor or rich.
11“Now, my daughter, do not fear. I will do for you whatever you ask,
for all my people in the city know that you are a woman of excellence.
12“Now it is true I am a close relative; however, there is a relative closer than I.
13“Remain this night, and when morning comes, if he will redeem you, good; let him redeem you.
But if he does not wish to redeem you, then I will redeem you, as the LORD lives. Lie down until morning.”
14So she lay at his feet until morning and rose before one could recognize another;
and he said, “Let it not be known that the woman came to the threshing floor.”

- Ruth 3:6-14

Ruth found Boaz, didnt she?

Arrogance is unfounded, I think you've misunderstood the brother

Once bitten twice shy
The contemplation of God finding wives for anyone stopped, after Adam ungratefully accused God of finding a wife (i.e. the woman aka Eve) for him
The responsibility of finding wives, then shifted from God and fell upon the suitor(s)
And any man that manages to successfully find the Proverbs 31:10-31 woman for a wife, gets the blessing of Proverbs 18:22

God will lead to wives, but it is for the individual to find
(i.e. individual to become aware, realize, observe, notice, note, perceive, learn, detect that this is wife)

The bible has examples of how men found their wives
(e.g. Isaac, with help found Rebekah, Jacob found Rachel, King David found Abigail)

Women too find husbands, by letting admirers notice them or suitors find them
Ruth is a classic example, leading Boaz
and albeit an infamous example, is that of Bathsheba leading King David.

Many humans leaders as you see dem ♬♪♫
Na different disguise dem dey oh
Animal in human skin
Animal e put-u tie oh
Animal e wear agbada
Animal e put-u suit-u ♫ ♬ ♩ ♪

Beasts of no nation - Egbe ke gbe, na bad society
Beasts of no nation - Egbe ke gbe
Beasts of no nation - Eturu gbe ke♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭

- Fela Anikulapo-Kuti
Beast of No Nation chorus Released 1989

People parade in different guises
OP simply is saying, he has the gift of discerning of spirits, so all or any spirit wife should stay clear and give him a wide berth
Beasts of no nation. Egbe ke gbe, na bad society
Lolzzzzzzzzzzzz, Yes Ruth indicated her interest but Boaz concluded the wooing.

And, Yes, God no longer finds wives for men, hence, the Scripture i posted to him. A man finds for himself, but under Gods leading.

For the steps of the righteous are ordered by the Lord
Psalm 37:23.

Divine guidance is what we need in choosing spouses or we will choose based on senses and choose agents of satan.

(1) (Reply)

What Do Jews In Iseal Think About Jesus? / Mia Khalifa Receives Death Threats From Blood-thirsty Christian Lunatics!!! / Mum In Tears After Rivers Pastor Healed His Son Who Was Stammerer 4rm Birth(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.