Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Who Is Taller Between Tuface Idibia And Peter Crouch Of Stoke City - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is Taller Between Tuface Idibia And Peter Crouch Of Stoke City (51406 Views)

Charles Idibia And Rosemarie's White Wedding Pictures / 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift / See The Picture Of Annie Idibia And Her Daughters That Made Fans To React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Taller Between Tuface Idibia And Peter Crouch Of Stoke City by Markikus: 10:39am On Sep 24, 2017
So we got into an argument in a viewing centre yesterday about who is actually taller between our own legend Tuface and former England striker Peter crouch.

As usual, people used google and Tuface height was showed to be at an incredible 2.04m while Peter Crouch was dwarfed by Tuface at 2.01m.

Now I dont want to believe google on this particular issue, simply because google only index whatever you put on your blog.

So over to nairalanders who have actually seen both to judge..
Cc Mynd44 Lalasticlala

Re: Who Is Taller Between Tuface Idibia And Peter Crouch Of Stoke City by MhizzAJ(f): 10:49am On Sep 24, 2017
What's my business with somebody's height

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Taller Between Tuface Idibia And Peter Crouch Of Stoke City by ceezarhh(m): 10:54am On Sep 24, 2017
their height...their business...
Re: Who Is Taller Between Tuface Idibia And Peter Crouch Of Stoke City by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
What's my business with somebody's height
Shalom
Re: Who Is Taller Between Tuface Idibia And Peter Crouch Of Stoke City by Queennikky(f): 11:22am On Sep 24, 2017
2baba is tall ooo but compared to this guy, he is a dwarf

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Taller Between Tuface Idibia And Peter Crouch Of Stoke City by bamite(m): 11:22am On Sep 24, 2017
Very dumb question. Tuface is not more that 5ft 10", while crouch is 6ft 5"

7 Likes

Re: Who Is Taller Between Tuface Idibia And Peter Crouch Of Stoke City by Kobicove(m): 11:28am On Sep 24, 2017
What kind of question is this?

It's very obvious that Crouch is taller by far... undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Is Taller Between Tuface Idibia And Peter Crouch Of Stoke City by ShayGirl(f): 11:33am On Sep 24, 2017
Lol...as if I've seen them both in real life.. grin
Bring them to my haux first, then I'd judge better tongue

1 Like

Re: Who Is Taller Between Tuface Idibia And Peter Crouch Of Stoke City by simultaneousboi(m): 11:44am On Sep 24, 2017
Mtcheeew,,,which kind qsn is dix? I peraonally tall pass 2face e com b dix longinus.
Ask another qsn if u still have any.......

1 Like

Re: Who Is Taller Between Tuface Idibia And Peter Crouch Of Stoke City by edeXede: 11:45am On Sep 24, 2017
embarassed

Crouch is taller as evidenced by the number of goals he scored with his head
But
Tuface dick is longer as evidenced by the number of wife ladies that enjoyed it

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Taller Between Tuface Idibia And Peter Crouch Of Stoke City by Realkenny(m): 1:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
So 2face is now taller than Anthony Joshua...nonsense

That's why I don't believe all this google nonsense
Re: Who Is Taller Between Tuface Idibia And Peter Crouch Of Stoke City by lenghtinny(m): 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
Tuface no fit be 204cm for his dream not to talk of reality...

Tuface wey no even reach six feet na him you dey compare to longman crouch. E be like say Una get eye defects angry
Re: Who Is Taller Between Tuface Idibia And Peter Crouch Of Stoke City by kozmokaz(m): 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
Markikus:
So we got into an argument in a viewing centre yesterday about who is actually taller between our own legend Tuface and former England striker Peter crouch.

As usual, people used google and Tuface height was showed to be at an incredible 2.04m while Peter Crouch was dwarfed by Tuface at 2.01m.

Now I dont want to believe google on this particular issue, simply because google only index whatever you put on your blog.

Cc Mynd44 Lalasticlala

My Ogbor hill brother !
Re: Who Is Taller Between Tuface Idibia And Peter Crouch Of Stoke City by Biggseeno(m): 1:50pm On May 27, 2018
Markikus:

Cc Mynd44 Lalasticlala

Tuface is just around 5'11 to 6'11, Kanu is 6'5-6'6 and he got like 4-5 inches on Tuface on like every of their pics together.
Re: Who Is Taller Between Tuface Idibia And Peter Crouch Of Stoke City by rimmzy: 5:48pm On May 03, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Stefflon Don Shares First Photo With Burna Boy Rocking Matching Outfits / Tiwa Savage Slams Misi Of Hot FM / Lady Becomes Nicki Minaj For Halloween (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.