Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

"DJ Khaled" Bows Down Before The Image Of His Son, "Asahd". To Worship Him. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "DJ Khaled" Bows Down Before The Image Of His Son, "Asahd". To Worship Him. (1285 Views)

9ice Bows Down To Greet 2face While Performing At His '20 Years A King' Concert / Ugochukwu Princely: Nigerian Artist, Drew DJ Khaled Son, Asahd Tuck Khaled / Wizkid Bows Down To Rudeboy, Calls Him ''A King'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"DJ Khaled" Bows Down Before The Image Of His Son, "Asahd". To Worship Him. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
Is like the love djkhaled has for his son Asahd, is not from this earth. As the American singer and dj "Dj Khaled" who is currently in las vegas for a show was seen bowing before the image of his son in public.

And says:

"I knees For My Son, The Boss, The King, I knee For My Son".

Some people don't support what he did and some said it is love. What did you think?

Watch Video Of Him Worshipping His Son Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1cZjCi4R2E

Check More Via Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/09/dj-khaled-bows-down-to-worship-his-son.html

Cc lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc MissyB3

Re: "DJ Khaled" Bows Down Before The Image Of His Son, "Asahd". To Worship Him. by MarrisManah(m): 12:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
Love indeed...
Re: "DJ Khaled" Bows Down Before The Image Of His Son, "Asahd". To Worship Him. by 10eola(m): 12:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
His Son
Re: "DJ Khaled" Bows Down Before The Image Of His Son, "Asahd". To Worship Him. by kiddoiLL(m): 12:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
his son, his business. His son, None of your business

2 Likes

Re: "DJ Khaled" Bows Down Before The Image Of His Son, "Asahd". To Worship Him. by MustiizRaja(m): 1:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
awon eyan india

(1) (Reply)

Ugandan Rapper Navio Officially Introduced By Lover (photos) / JOKES OF THE Day:-fear Edo People / Ebony’s Sister Cries Uncontrollably As She Pays Her Last Respect To Her (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.