Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,852 members, 7,862,784 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:23 AM

Bugglars Entered My Neighbour's Flat During Sunday Service (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bugglars Entered My Neighbour's Flat During Sunday Service (photos) (1695 Views)

CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body / How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm / Lady Steals Baby From Housemaid During Church Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bugglars Entered My Neighbour's Flat During Sunday Service (photos) by Rapmoney(m): 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
My area is usually quiet on Sundays between 9am to 12 noon (when folks start returning from church service)

While people were in church for Sunday service, some group of thieves, miscreants saw it as the best time to carry out their evil acts.

They entered my neighbour's flat through the kitchen window, broke the glass and used instruments to force the door open. They took away laptop, shoes and jewelry.

Re: Bugglars Entered My Neighbour's Flat During Sunday Service (photos) by adepeter2027(m): 1:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
They shouldn't worry. God is aware of everything. He's a miracle working God.
Re: Bugglars Entered My Neighbour's Flat During Sunday Service (photos) by Afam4eva(m): 1:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nothing of importance has ever been stolen from me ever in my life and i don't really know what i would do in the event of such happening. Based on my vengeful nature, i may just go the way of Liam Neeson in the movie, Taken.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. I don't know why you broke into my house. I can tell you I don't have connections. But what I do have are a very particular set of vengeful skills, skills I have acquired over a very long period of time Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you return my property now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

3 Likes

Re: Bugglars Entered My Neighbour's Flat During Sunday Service (photos) by kiddoiLL(m): 1:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
Laptop, Shoes and Jewelry?? Na Apple Laptop?? If no, how much everything them tiff go cost dem?? those are boys in the hood robbing innocent people
Re: Bugglars Entered My Neighbour's Flat During Sunday Service (photos) by Rapmoney(m): 1:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
More

Re: Bugglars Entered My Neighbour's Flat During Sunday Service (photos) by whitebeard(m): 1:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
It seems the robbers didn't go to church...!!
Re: Bugglars Entered My Neighbour's Flat During Sunday Service (photos) by Ofemmanu1: 1:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
Afam4eva:
Nna na wa oo

Nothing of importance has ever been stolen from me ever in my life and i don't really know what i would do in the event of such happening. Based on my vengeful nature, i may just go the way of Liam Neeson in the movie, Taken.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. I don't know why you broke into my house. I can tell you I don't have connections. But what I do have are a very particular set of vengeful skills, skills I have acquired over a very long period of time Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you return my property now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Too much hollywoods.
Re: Bugglars Entered My Neighbour's Flat During Sunday Service (photos) by Rapmoney(m): 1:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
whitebeard:
It seems the robbers didn't go to church...!!
My broda, people who do this can even steal in worship places.
Re: Bugglars Entered My Neighbour's Flat During Sunday Service (photos) by whitebeard(m): 1:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
Rapmoney:
My broda, people who do this can even steal in worship places.
Nawa oh..!
Re: Bugglars Entered My Neighbour's Flat During Sunday Service (photos) by adslipps: 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
Omila
Re: Bugglars Entered My Neighbour's Flat During Sunday Service (photos) by Jacktheripper: 5:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
Op your post about first class and professor in the education section makes no sense
Re: Bugglars Entered My Neighbour's Flat During Sunday Service (photos) by CodeTemplar: 12:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
Jacktheripper:
Op your post about first class and professor in the education section makes no sense
Lol... from there to here. how?

(1) (Reply)

Disturbing Video! Las Vegas Woman Shows How To Smuggle Drugs Into Prison By Stic / Photo&video man p*nis still erect, as girlfriend catches him with another woman / VIDEO: Asaba Cult Killing Victim In A Happy Mood Few Days Before He Was Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.