Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Don Jazzy Is Impotent- Girl Claims On Facebook - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Is Impotent- Girl Claims On Facebook (516 Views)

Leo reacts as lady who wants to date him says he is impotent / Gifty Powers: My Ex-Husband Is Impotent - David Sorochukwu Akumah Slammed By Ex / Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Is Impotent- Girl Claims On Facebook by Kingsirko(f): 1:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
A student of the University of Port Harcourt with the name "Queen Dina Ikoma" has taken to her Facebook Timeline a story involving Don Jazzy's S3xual life.

The girl claimed she had an unprotected s3x with the Boss of Mavins Record" Don Jazzy. From what she wrote, she said she had several s3xual intercourses(Unprotected) with Don Jazzy she hasn't felt any sign of pregnancy and have concluded that Don Jazzy is Impotent.

She wrote on her Facebook wall: “Don Jazzy is impotent After several hot unprotected s3x with him I still can’t get pregnant. No wonder he refused to marry. He’s infertile.”

Nigerians can be really dramatic. How can she just come up and write something like this? She came up to the conclusion that Don Jazzy is impotent forgetting she as well can be impotent. What are my even saying, That's if she has been able to see Don Jazzy face to face talk more of sexing him.

source: http://www.airinformations.com/2017/09/don-jazzy-is-impotent-girl-claims-on.html

Re: Don Jazzy Is Impotent- Girl Claims On Facebook by kingjomezy(m): 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
ayele oooh ikosi oooh!!!!
Re: Don Jazzy Is Impotent- Girl Claims On Facebook by ishowdotgmail(m): 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
kingjomezy:
ayele oooh ikosi oooh!!!!
Lol

She's just an attention seeker jare

On a second thought;

I don't trust that Don Jazzy of a guy too sha
Re: Don Jazzy Is Impotent- Girl Claims On Facebook by taylor88(m): 2:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
Jesu
Re: Don Jazzy Is Impotent- Girl Claims On Facebook by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
Is that so??

All these ,desperate Uniport girls looking for cheap popularity embarassed

Mtchewwwwww

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Is Impotent- Girl Claims On Facebook by Kingsirko(f): 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

Lol

She's just an attention seeker jare

On a second thought;

I don't trust that Don Jazzy of a guy too sha

Please leave my Don Jazzy Out of this. This girl will want to get popular then she sat down to draft this post

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Is Impotent- Girl Claims On Facebook by classicfrank4u(m): 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
smart girl,she wants the post to go viral which will automatically increase her friends on Facebook , and which will finally make her the slay queen dat she wants to become that's just the logic grin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Is Impotent- Girl Claims On Facebook by Kingsirko(f): 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
Zita55:
Is that so??

All these ,desperate Uniport girls looking for cheap popularity embarassed

Mtchewwwwww

Azin Eh the thing taya me sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Is Impotent- Girl Claims On Facebook by kenny5811(m): 2:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
publicity stunt....... she nids higher remuneration/costumers... addin value to her CV. an ashewo wey Bleep don jazzy no b ordinary ashewo.. datz d idea

(1) (Reply)

Killer Of American Rapper, Tupac Shakur Revealed / Dr Amir 5-star Music Producer Slams,harrysong And Kcee With N45m Lawsuit For Int / New Music: Peter Psquare Tonight! (audio + Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.