Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,758 members, 7,955,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:45 PM

Trump Has ‘been Even Worse Than I Thought He Would Be’ – Clinton - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Trump Has ‘been Even Worse Than I Thought He Would Be’ – Clinton (483 Views)

What Is Worse Than Being Broke? / Police Salary Department Worse Than Thief / Is Smoking Hookah Really Worse Than Cigarettes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trump Has ‘been Even Worse Than I Thought He Would Be’ – Clinton by UPDISTIC7: 2:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
Since losing the November Presidential election to her rival, and current President Donald Trump. Former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton has been keeping a low profile until recently. On Saturday, the former secretary of state slammed President Trump, stating that his presidency is worse than she expected it would be.

“I really had such deep doubts about his preparation, his temperament, his character, his experience, but he’s been even worse than I thought he would be,”
Clinton said to MSNBC’s Joy Reid on “AM Joy.”

“I tried in my concession speech to make clear that we should all give him the space to be president for every American. That’s what we want from our presidents, regardless of our partisan differences, we want to feel like the person in the oval office really cares about and is looking after everybody,” she further said.

“And that just hasn’t turned out to be the case, starting with our inauguration, which is how I opened the book talking about how excruciating it was to go and what a missed opportunity for him because all he did was reinforce the dark, divisive image of America that he’d been feeding to his supporters.” The former New York senator remarked.

Her comments about the Trump presidency comes as she promotes her new book “What Happened,” which documents her experience during the 2016 presidential campaign and her surprisingly defeat by Trump.

Prior to the election, Clinton was seen as the favorite to win the election.
Even though Clinton has criticized her former rival on few occasions. Trump on his part has always used every opportunity to take a aim at Clinton, recently he
tweeted an edited video of him hitting her with a golf ball while blasting her criticism of his debut speech to the United Nations General Assembly.

Follow
Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
After allowing North Korea to research and build Nukes while Secretary of State (Bill C also), Crooked Hillary now criticizes.
11:40 AM – Sep 20, 2017
16,408 16,408 Replies 21,672 21,672 Retweets

81,814 81,814 likes

His twitter speech was condemned by many especially by renowned Horror master Stephen King which slammed Donald Trump’s latest activity on Twitter.

SOURCE: http://www.naijasilvergold.com/blog/2017/09/24/trump-even-worse-thought-clinton/

Re: Trump Has ‘been Even Worse Than I Thought He Would Be’ – Clinton by tyav7: 2:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
Really? His presidency only shows that you guys aren't superhuman after all. Trump sometimes make Mugabe look like a saint.
Re: Trump Has ‘been Even Worse Than I Thought He Would Be’ – Clinton by thesicilian: 3:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
Trump has been ten times better than Clinton could ever have been.

(1) (Reply)

Salvage The Fallen Standard Of Education In Nigeria Pt.2 / Check In HERE =>> Property For Sale In Lagos, Nigeria!! / 3 Life Regrets Many Young People Today May End Up Having

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.