Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,948 members, 7,838,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Who Is Nnamdi Kanu- Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Nnamdi Kanu- Okorocha (461 Views)

Is Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For War? See The Armored Tank He Poses With .PHOTOS / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him / Is Nnamdi Kanu And Trump Right? Jubril Appears Younger Than 'Lifeless' Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Nnamdi Kanu- Okorocha by TheHerald: 2:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
Imo state governor, Rochas Okorocha has said that the South East Governors Forum proscribed the group Independent People of Biafra (IPOB), because secession agitation scuttles the ultimate political ambition of Igbos like himself in Nigeria.

Okorocha who has nursed a presidential ambition for over a decade said he had been against IPOB since its inception.

In an interview with The SUN, he said, “Some of us came out and made a big statement on IPOB. I condemned it from time. I have never supported IPOB. Who is Nnamdi Kanu to tell Rochas Okorocha to follow him to war. He said he was going to war.

“Most of the elite of the Igbo nation feel emotional about IPOB especially the clergies. I have engaged he clergies and they feel the same way.

“The elite should be engaged and made to change their stand because even if you are made the president, these questions must continue to come up. There is something wrong basically. I believe that it is either that enough information is not out there or that they are not taken properly.

“We must teach Nigerians how to free their minds. This is because when we are communicating, some people already have a preconceived mindset. I see this as a major challenge that we have. I believe that agitation in Nigeria is a way to get more whether right or wrong. I have been to the Northern part of this country and I weep each time in some of them.

“When I went to Liberia some time, I saw how great Nigeria is. So, there is need for every Nigerian to move around. This is because if you go to some of these places like Borno and some rural areas, you might come here and speak a different language. Rather than complaining, you might be organizing a fundraising to save the situation.”

He also said, “The North has produced many presidents. The hope is that by the Nigerian sharing formula, the next ship whatever arrangement, the next people that should be considered is the South East. But the South East again has created an image of danger to the rest of Nigeria that if they give them the presidency, they would secede. So, where are we in our wisdom and intelligence? You can judge especially those of us in the Diaspora who have never come home.

http://www.herald.ng/who-is-nnamdi-kanu-okorocha/
Re: Who Is Nnamdi Kanu- Okorocha by taylor88(m): 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lol
Re: Who Is Nnamdi Kanu- Okorocha by Sprumbabafather: 3:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
He's the guy who told us the truth about your paternity, we used to think you are Igbo. grin
Re: Who Is Nnamdi Kanu- Okorocha by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
He is.........

Your nightmare!! grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari's Personal Photographer, Reveals His Twins / President Buhari’s Health Is A Private Matter – Lai Mohammed / Gov Ambode Commissions First DNA Forensic Centre In West Africa [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.