Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:28 AM

Do I Have A Chance Of Growing Hair After An Accident - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do I Have A Chance Of Growing Hair After An Accident (368 Views)

I Saved An Accident Victim's Life And I'm Proud Of It / Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) / Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Have A Chance Of Growing Hair After An Accident by Teebilion: 3:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
I had an accident probably four days ago,i suffered a lot of scratches on my face and my hair section,the day after after the incident i found out my head (especially the affected parts) was double it usual size
i however went for treatment at a private hospital,which to Gods helps,the swollen parts are now reducing,though not encouraging at all as i still feel pains and severe headaches
Now am really scared ,because most of the affected parts are the obvious place when you look at someone and were hair grows,i just want too know whether or not i have chances of growing hair in these places again
Re: Do I Have A Chance Of Growing Hair After An Accident by taylor88(m): 3:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
Pix plz
Re: Do I Have A Chance Of Growing Hair After An Accident by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
Teebilion:
I had an accident probably four days ago,i suffered a lot of scratches on my face and my hair section,the day after after the incident i found out my head (especially the affected parts) was double it usual size
i however went for treatment at a private hospital,which to Gods helps,the swollen parts are now reducing,though not encouraging at all as i still feel pains and severe headaches
Now am really scared ,because most of the affected parts are the obvious place when you look at someone and were hair grows,i just want too know whether or not i have chances of growing hair in these places again

to start with, u claim to be female but have a male on ur dp; now how do u want people to take u serious, how are we sure is not one of ur pranks like a female with a male dp?
Re: Do I Have A Chance Of Growing Hair After An Accident by uboma(m): 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
@ Teebilion,

I wish you a quick recovery.

I want you to focus on getting well for now instead of being unnecessarily bothered about growing hair again at the injured parts of your body.
Re: Do I Have A Chance Of Growing Hair After An Accident by infostemcenter(f): 7:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
Yes Dear, Stem cell treatment is a therapy which is used to awake your dead cell. Stem cell therapy for hair loss is very successful treatment for you. Stem cell treatment is growing your Hair after 2-3 days.

To Get Free Quotes & Consultation For This Treatment in India
Email us : contact@stemcelltherapyinindia.com
Call or WhatsApp at : +917744005984

(1) (Reply)

Loose Weight In 9 Days /natural Cure / The Three Main Function Of The Human Being Skin / What Do You Know About Monkey Pox?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.