Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

The Nonsense of Satanism, Demigod666, Billyonaire And Blaqcoffee109 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Nonsense of Satanism, Demigod666, Billyonaire And Blaqcoffee109 (3114 Views)

I Want to Be A Student To Billyonaire / Nonsense Of The Trinity. / Sarassin Versus Billyonaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nonsense of Satanism, Demigod666, Billyonaire And Blaqcoffee109 by HardMirror(m): 3:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
listen to me and understand this truth, when a philosophy or belief if complex, demands secrecy and demands indoctrination in any form. Then you are dealing with a BIG FAT LIE.

A good lie is one embedded in truths and facts.

I real billyonaire's thread on Astral projection and I laughed all through the thread. Same with one he opened for blaqcoffee109 we they provided amusement for those of us who still know nothing can substitute hard cold logic.

https://www.nairaland.com/4059347/exposition-astral-projections-response-seuns

https://www.nairaland.com/4070233/god-blaqcoffee109s-perspective

Forget about the word gymnastics being played by these clowns that makes them seem knowledgeable. But the fact is they are shallow and can't stand proper scrutiny.

What has billyonaire proved so far on naira land.? A guy who claims to have access to all knowledge yet can reveal any verifiable scientific mystery, can't contribute anything apart from mumbo jumbo to the myriad of problems of humanity. He does not even understand the concept of time and space. Read where he was trying to talk about time being different on differ rent planets cos time is relative to the sun. Johnydon22 don't you fine this funny. Time has nothing to do with our sun. Anyway I am not even going to waste my time on their ignorance.

Beware of these so called spiritual enlightenment for the good of your sanity. And beware of relying on humans like you claiming they have a mystical knowledge you can't access except you subject yourself to self deletion.

Guess why billyonaire requires you wake up 4am and try to go back to sleep to be able to Astral project? Guess why he said you have to keep trying until you get it. These is to enable your sub conscious to be reprogrammed to any hypnotic level where you begin to persceive thoughts and hallucinations as reality.

Cc Hahn and hopefullandlord

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Nonsense of Satanism, Demigod666, Billyonaire And Blaqcoffee109 by HardMirror(m): 4:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
To all those who are easily impressed by charlatans and snake oil sales men that parade as Satanist and spiritually awaken souls online, why don't you test them logically almost if not to empirical levels. Why not ask questions that only those with access to such mysteries as they claim would have answers to?

Demigod666 has contributed absolutely nothing to humanity yet claims he as access to Satan and Satan has all powers. Bloody liars

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Nonsense of Satanism, Demigod666, Billyonaire And Blaqcoffee109 by HardMirror(m): 4:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
HardMirror:
To all those who are easily impressed by charlatans and snake oil sales men that parade as Satanist and spiritually awaken souls online, why don't you test them logically almost if not to empirical levels. Why not ask questions that only those with access to such mysteries as they claim would have answers to?

Demigod666 has contributed absolutely nothing to humanity yet claims he as access to Satan and Satan has all powers. Bloody liars
If I had all the powers they claim to have I know the whole world would know my name within 3 months. I would have provided solutions to the most disturbing health issues of the world by now.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Nonsense of Satanism, Demigod666, Billyonaire And Blaqcoffee109 by hopefulLandlord: 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
Billyonaire, that guy supplies me with good quality laughing materials, I pity anyone that takes his pseudointellectual bullsheet serious

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Nonsense of Satanism, Demigod666, Billyonaire And Blaqcoffee109 by DeSepiero(m): 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
I'll take an 'astral traveler' serious and possibly join when he demonstrates and establishes that he can influence material entities physically in real time.

Till then, I simply take it as an individual hallucinatory state of altered consciousness.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nonsense of Satanism, Demigod666, Billyonaire And Blaqcoffee109 by johnydon22(m): 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
Bunch of mumbo jumbo word salads that doesn't even make sense.. Its just word salads

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Nonsense of Satanism, Demigod666, Billyonaire And Blaqcoffee109 by johnydon22(m): 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
That time by distance from sun's part is unbearably funny.

The thing is people tend to mistake confidence for intelligence.. If you confidently keep saying something that is stupid and stick to it people will start to believe it.

I get tired easily when I engage on arguments here on nairaland

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Nonsense of Satanism, Demigod666, Billyonaire And Blaqcoffee109 by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
On this thread, not a single sense was made. No sense can come from nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nonsense of Satanism, Demigod666, Billyonaire And Blaqcoffee109 by Alphanancy: 6:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
The Op is ignorant. Suddenly he thinks he has become a nairaland superstar. @Hardmirror, peoples experiences differ. There is nothing to proove to anybody as far as personal spiritual experiences are concerned. I have experienced OBE on more than 10 occasions without even trying. I have not perfected and maximised the experience because i did not solicit it and was a novice. But even at that it was a blissful experience and like baby steps there is room for growth.
Like i said before i have nothing to proove to anyone. Believe or will not change my experience at that level. There are two things no one can ever do for you. Your believing and dying. Cheers with both.

2 Likes

Re: The Nonsense of Satanism, Demigod666, Billyonaire And Blaqcoffee109 by felixomor: 7:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
Orishi jam Orishi! grin

2 Likes

Re: The Nonsense of Satanism, Demigod666, Billyonaire And Blaqcoffee109 by butterflylion: 7:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
felixomor:
Orishi jam Orishi! grin

Jagbajantis treating the fvck up of another Jagbajantis cheesy

So both are jagbjagbajantisis grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nonsense of Satanism, Demigod666, Billyonaire And Blaqcoffee109 by 1Sharon(f): 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
I just had to laugh at the thread where that one claimed to be scammed by a so called Satanist..

6 Likes

Re: The Nonsense of Satanism, Demigod666, Billyonaire And Blaqcoffee109 by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
Billyonaire:
On this thread, not a single sense was made. No sense can come from nonsense.
...Only weak minds equate logic and "cold hard fact " to things of spiritual value...Why? because it is way above their wavelength and mental capacity! If this young ones asked questions of empirical value,maybe there would have been a platform for discuss but,alas i cant redeem their ignorance! What i might just do is tolerate their foul postulations they imagine and brandish for intelligence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Nonsense of Satanism, Demigod666, Billyonaire And Blaqcoffee109 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
...Only weak minds equate logic and "cold hard fact " to things of spiritual value...Why? because it is way above their wavelength and mental capacity! If this young ones asked questions of empirical value,maybe there would have been a platform for discuss but,alas i cant redeem their ignorance! What i might just do is tolerate their foul postulations they imagine and brandish for intelligence.

Makes no sense.
Re: The Nonsense of Satanism, Demigod666, Billyonaire And Blaqcoffee109 by felixomor: 7:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
butterflylion:

Jagbajantis treating the fvck up of another Jagbajantis cheesy

So both are jagbjagbajantisis grin
LOL grin
Re: The Nonsense of Satanism, Demigod666, Billyonaire And Blaqcoffee109 by DeSepiero(m): 7:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:

If you cannot objectively prove that something is authentic, don't pick offence when a skeptic questions you in your bid to put forth that thing as fact.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Nonsense of Satanism, Demigod666, Billyonaire And Blaqcoffee109 by adepeter2027(m): 8:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Billyonaire, that guy supplies me with good quality laughing materials, I pity anyone that takes his pseudointellectual bullsheet serious
A summary/collection of words Billy responses contain

1. I was an atheist for 10yrs
2. One of the hemisphere of all atheists have been destroyed/affected.
3. Energy bla bla bla
4. Consciousness bla bla bla
5. ETs

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nonsense of Satanism, Demigod666, Billyonaire And Blaqcoffee109 by hahn(m): 8:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
Hardmirror why na? Allow these people to chop. Pastors are not the only ones who should exploit the gullible

tongue

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Nonsense of Satanism, Demigod666, Billyonaire And Blaqcoffee109 by adepeter2027(m): 8:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
1Sharon:
I just had to laugh at the thread where that one claimed to be scammed by a so called Satanist..
Lol

Yahoo yahoo-ed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nonsense of Satanism, Demigod666, Billyonaire And Blaqcoffee109 by hopefulLandlord: 8:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
johnydon22:
The thing is people tend to mistake confidence for intelligence.. If you confidently keep saying something that is stupid and stick to it people will start to believe it.

this is so true, "if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit". W.C. Fields

8 Likes

Re: The Nonsense of Satanism, Demigod666, Billyonaire And Blaqcoffee109 by hopefulLandlord: 8:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
adepeter2027:
A summary/collection of words Billy responses contain
1. I was an atheist for 10yrs 2. One of the hemisphere of all atheists have been destroyed/affected. 3. Energy bla bla bla 4. Consciousness bla bla bla 5. ETs
6. I'm very rich, you're poor

6 Likes

Re: The Nonsense of Satanism, Demigod666, Billyonaire And Blaqcoffee109 by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
DeSepiero:

If you cannot objectively prove that something is authentic, don't pick offence when a skeptic questions you in your bid to put forth that thing as fact.
what are the questions again? I haven't met these people hereon before let alone have a conversation with em...the first time encountering them is this...so humour me.

1 Like

Re: The Nonsense of Satanism, Demigod666, Billyonaire And Blaqcoffee109 by sonofluc1fer: 8:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
and here I was feeling special... reaching out to the Great Impermanence beyond the External Frontiers of the Dairyboobs.

sad

2 Likes

Re: The Nonsense of Satanism, Demigod666, Billyonaire And Blaqcoffee109 by Niflheim(m): 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
@billyonaire,

You have talked about psychics in the past!!! Please can you recommend a psychic that can help me win Babá Ijebu?

I promise to dump my doctrines of Anthropotheism and Theothanatology if you can do this for me!!!

9 Likes

Re: The Nonsense of Satanism, Demigod666, Billyonaire And Blaqcoffee109 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
Hi everyone.

@Hardmirror,

There is a difference between skepticism and materialism. One is rational and scientific while the other is dogmatic and religious. True skepticism is skeptical even towards materialism. Unfortunately, your thread displays a materialistic belief and not skepticism, which you may think are synonymous but are not.

1- with respect to nobody making scientific breakthrough or having no reputation among "enlightened" people on nairaland: this is a false belief. Do you know billyonaire or any other in real life? How can you be sure they are not that acclaimed scientist you admire?

There was a very great scientist here on nairaland, I know him personally. He has made major breakthroughs in the domain of medicine with the help of elementals beings. and is well known all over the world. He is no longer active on nairaland but still visits rarely.

4 Likes

Re: The Nonsense of Satanism, Demigod666, Billyonaire And Blaqcoffee109 by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
In the same vein, you never know who is who. Claiming that none of them did anything great, is simply a dogmatic thinking of yours, not backed with a research or facts. I can give 2 other examples but since they are still active let me refrain.

2- you seem to ignore how the world of medicine functions and the major lobby's in play. Let me tell you this: I presently work for the greatest drugs producing firm in the. World and I know this for a fact: the health industry is not looking for ways to eradicate sickness but willing to make money.

Major medical findings have been and are being ignored rejected and sometimes purposely erased. If you only knew. Anyways nowadays ignorance is a choice, for conspiration theories aside, there are facts that can't be denied. Do your homework.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nonsense of Satanism, Demigod666, Billyonaire And Blaqcoffee109 by HardMirror(m): 8:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
LoJ:
Hi everyone.

@Hardmirror,

There is a difference between skepticism and materialism. One is rational and scientific while the other is dogmatic and religious. True skepticism is skeptical even towards materialism. Unfortunately, your thread displays a materialistic belief and not skepticism, which you may think are synonymous but are not.

1- with respect to nobody making scientific breakthrough or having no reputation among "enlightened" people on nairaland: this is a false belief. Do you know billyonaire or any other in real life? How can you be sure they are not that acclaimed scientist you admire?

There was a very great scientist here on nairaland, I know him personally. He has made major breakthroughs in the domain of medicine with the help of elementals beings. and is well known all over the world. He is no longer active on nairaland but still visits rarely.
I don't have to know him all it takes is to see the rubbish he posts here and you know he has no knowledge to offer

1 Like

Re: The Nonsense of Satanism, Demigod666, Billyonaire And Blaqcoffee109 by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
3- On the issue of astral travel:

Have you investigated the issue yourself? Do you care to present your elements and data that led you to the conclusion that it has to be bullshit?

Or could it be that you want it to be wrong because your materialistic views want them to be?

Are you aware of the great and accredited American university that has published continuously for decades data and elements about Reincarnation, OBEs, and non corporal consciousness, which has been and is still being ignored by the scientific community but never disproved?

4 Likes

Re: The Nonsense of Satanism, Demigod666, Billyonaire And Blaqcoffee109 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
All in all,

I have my reserves with some of the people you mentioned. But this your thread is unscientific, it is biased and motivated. Hence this is not skepticism, it is an attempt to feel superior, just as religious people do. At the end of the day there is no much difference.

Greetings.

3 Likes

Re: The Nonsense of Satanism, Demigod666, Billyonaire And Blaqcoffee109 by adepeter2027(m): 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
LoJ:
3- On the issue of astral travel:

Have you investigated the issue yourself?
I want to disagree with you on this.
Extra ordinary claim requires extra ordinary evidence.

My reason for disagreeing with you is that, Billy created a thread about Astral travel, many people raised important questions. Instead of him attending/responding to the question, he left the task to us.

3 Likes

Re: The Nonsense of Satanism, Demigod666, Billyonaire And Blaqcoffee109 by Niflheim(m): 9:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
Elemental beings? As in "Smurfs"?
Re: The Nonsense of Satanism, Demigod666, Billyonaire And Blaqcoffee109 by johnydon22(m): 9:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
adepeter2027:

I want to disagree with you on this.
Extra ordinary claim requires extra ordinary evidence.

My reason for disagreeing with you is that, Billy created a thread about Astral travel, many people raised important questions. Instead of him attending/responding to the question, he left the task to us.

Loj i think you would agree with me that for a scientific thesis to be taken seriously the postulator must substantiate his own thesis, leaving the question your thesis or claims raise to your baffled audience to figure out on their own is not at all scientific... it's below the bar

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ruling On Eating From Haraam Earnings / Only A Christian Can Be Logical / Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (phd)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.