Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,839 members, 7,831,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Make N75, 000 In Two Weeks With A New Breed Of Blogging, No Google Adsense. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make N75, 000 In Two Weeks With A New Breed Of Blogging, No Google Adsense. (437 Views)

TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog / Make 1000$ In A Few Weeks With Gram For Free / Lady Saves N64,000 In 4 Months, Shows It Off (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make N75, 000 In Two Weeks With A New Breed Of Blogging, No Google Adsense. by blogtostay: 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
There is no need blaming you, for you were wrongly informed of what blogging is. Blog is for everybody both old and young, it is a fast and easy means to show-case whatever you think you are, in order to benefit people and make enough money at last.

Sorry that, in this part of the world, our concept about what blog is, portrays negative description of what it should be, whereas, blogs are remedial ways for the poor, unemployed, employed and professionals to get richer and even surpass the richest in this digital age.

For over twelve (12) years now, most of us remained unemployed waiting for unforeseen jobs that is nowhere to be found, why not start something? And in the next four to five years you are already a rich man or woman. Seeking for unforeseen jobs is a lazy attitude so, stop being lazy.

I challenge you to get up and follow me in this new BREED OF BLOGGING, whereby you can make huge money without Google AdSense, and there are six marvelous ways to make money with one blog of yours. Just one blog will blow you up like Linder Ikeji and most of us bloggers.

So, as a doctor, youth, married, not married, in fact individuals of different calibers, blog is a better means to showcase your talent, only if you are ready to become money and stop chasing money. Remember, money is what you become, not what you chase about.

Blogs (a contraction of “web log”) exist in many forms. Most blogs (may be public or private) target a specific interest. They are made up of entries posted by the blog owner and other contributors, since blogs generally allow comments by the readership.

Here is an estimation made by a blog research firm called Technorati:
 There are 175,000 new blogs added to the internet every day.
 US blogs had 77.7 million unique visitors
 Worldwide, 184 million internet users have started a blog
 Worldwide, 346 million internet users read blogs
 Bloggers post information to their blogs 1.6 million times per day, which equate to more than 18 updates a second.

Businesses are embracing blogs to promote their products and services and to generate income from advertisers.

And you stand a chance of six means to generate money from one blog if you follow my advice and do whatever I say here because, I have been there for more than a decade.

Here, we will be dealing with two ways to start your own blog and they are: ------http://www.blogtostay.com/av.php

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Starting An Online Business – For First Timers / Intels’ Volpi Apologises To NPA, Says Company Will Comply With TSA Policy / 3 Useful Tips To Help Nigerian Entrepreneurs Survive Low/declining Patronage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.