Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch (45591 Views)

World Cup Final: See Moment Fans Invaded The Pitch (Photos) / Mainz Condemn Racial Abuse Of Balogun, Ujah By Hannover Fans / Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Ameh Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by shegie(m): 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
lovely...............i love dis
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by MrGreenMavro: 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
LBlessing:
Awww... simple and lovely.
you are more lovely
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by hokafor(m): 6:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
Keep scoring both in the bedroom. All the best
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by LBlessing(f): 6:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
GreenMavro:
you are more lovely
Thanks smiley
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by millhouse: 7:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
Kul pixs
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by MrGreenMavro: 7:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
LBlessing:

Thanks smiley
check ur dm
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by Lalas247(f): 7:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
All us? How many we be?

Yepa! Make the financial blessing begin enter. Man need money
Only a few
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by Notime5656(m): 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
Very luvly
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by Shhhh01(f): 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
SonyObsessed:
Super Eagles of Nigeria and Liaoning Fc footballer, Anthony Ujah and his beautiful fiance, Elizabeth shot their pre-wedding photos at the Shenyang Olympic Stadium in China.

Anthony Ujah plays for Liaoning Fc in the Chinese League. Enjoy their beautiful pre-wedding photos below #lit2017.

More Photos: http://www.weddings.ng/blog/nigerian-footballer-anthony-ujah-and-elizabeth-pre-wedding-photos-on-the-pi
@ pics. See as she open leg like how she will open leg wen on dat night he will score goal.
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by tylesh(f): 7:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
She looks like Lilian Esoro
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by orlahtohbadt(m): 7:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Make i epp you with one...
Edgar Davis wore the No.1 shirt at Barnet.
Make i contribute, Courtois wears no. 13
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
No. 9 for post?
As long as she can catch his (cum) shots, the number doesn't matter.
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by handsomeyinka(m): 7:36pm On Sep 24, 2017
Mr and Mrs China
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by AnaCheks(m): 7:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Wooooow... Pretty bride to be.
Is she Lilian Esoro's sister??
U fine joor
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by petitejolie(f): 8:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
wow d girl is pretty. dey both fine
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by phranq30(m): 8:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
Evaberry:
sorry
but
we don't do short girls.

babe is too short
Goan sit down jare
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by LBlessing(f): 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
GreenMavro:
check ur dm
I can't access that email account any longer.
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by elmagnifico411(m): 9:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
See as the girl fine! Anthony, omo u get eyes.. congrats
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by reality17(m): 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
Evaberry:
sorry

but

we don't do short girls.

babe is too short

U dnt do short girls? Are u not suppose to be a lady? Hope u are not wat am thinking
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by bummyla(m): 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
Congratulations!
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by MrGreenMavro: 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
LBlessing:

I can't access that email account any longer.
so aw do I get across tewyu
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by IrishB: 9:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
Carry your tallest go and get a free loan
Evaberry:
sorry

but

we don't do short girls.

babe is too short
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by ultimate77(m): 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
Ihatelove:
fine girl
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by BenGlobal1(m): 10:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
was my senior in secondary sch bk in otukpo, benue state.
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by nasonaso: 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
Evaberry:
sorry

but

we don't do short girls.

babe is too short

Why are you living a deluded life. Trying to be who you are not. most times it always stem out of low self worth.

Evaberry you are male so stop living/faking who you are not
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by Boyoski09: 10:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
The 19year old superstar
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by pstnicodemus(m): 11:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
decatalyst:

What is your own fa?

I beg what number was Khalid Boulahrouz wearing at Chelsea? He wore No 9!
Arouna Kone is a striker and he wore no 2 at a time...
Baros was never a defender at Liverpool but he wore number 5!
Its just a 'lovely' pre-wedding shots, let them be!
Wilfred bony for Swansea dey wear 2. William Galas wore 10 as a defender.
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by BarrUche(m): 11:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
See the girl belle

Nigerians can bad belle ehn. Haba!
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by Chigirl042(f): 11:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
pretty and lucky girl
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by aziaka111(m): 12:57am On Sep 25, 2017
bt dis girl no short Na,people enh
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by Nobody: 3:19am On Sep 25, 2017
I know this girl, her boyfriend then she left behind must be crying by now, it's been a long time we last met sha
Re: Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch by Wizaugpet(m): 4:42am On Sep 25, 2017
This is Lovely wink I so much Love This Photos smiley I'll steal the Stlyes. grin
And this Lady is too Beautiful. The are too fit to go.
Anthony ah Hail o cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Katia Bissonnette: Female Boxer Withdraws From Tournament Over Transgender Rival / How To Win Sport Betting Everyday / Okocha Consoling Kanu At AFCON 2000 Finals (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.