Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,165 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Clean Energy Research Writer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Clean Energy Research Writer (485 Views)

If You Are A Research Writer, Apply Now. / PFAN Call For Proposals For Climate & Clean Energy Projects In Sub-saharan Afric / PFAN Call For Proposals For Climate & Clean Energy Projects In Sub-saharan Afric (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clean Energy Research Writer by brainyy: 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
Job Title: Clean Energy Research Writer
Department: Business Research Unit
Job Status: Full Time
Work Schedule: Work Remotely and visit the office once a week; Delivery of new posts 12pm daily

JOB SUMMARY:
We are looking for an Energy Research content Writer to join our business through conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content, research publications and have an eye for detail especially in the Gas, clean, renewable and modern energy, we’d like to meet you.

Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.

Responsibilities will include:
·         Post daily news by searching and editing related news from other sources, summarize it before posting
·         Post 2 weekly industry related articles that are in line with recent happenings in the industry globally and locally
·         Maintain a monthly industry related discussion on social media. Postings will be done twice a day on the discussion and react to feedbacks, comments and questions.
·         Post One Editorial Topic Weekly
·         Write a Monthly summary on key invents in the local and global industry
·         Identify industry’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
·         Update website content as needed

DESIRED EXPERIENCE:
Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
Portfolio of published articles
Experience doing research using multiple sources
Familiarity with web publications
Excellent writing and editing skills in English
Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
Ability to meet deadlines
If you are interested kindly send your CV to Hr@kiakiagas.com or call 08187784000

2 Likes

Re: Clean Energy Research Writer by HiddenManna(m): 10:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
Have you written an article, essay, ebook or any piece of writing (on any niche) and you think you don't have the time to proofread or you don't have the capability to write it with dexterity and adroitness. . .

Look No Further!!!

WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU
I can help you. . .

*Proofread:
proofreading to check for misuse of punctuation, wrongly spelt words/typographical error, misuse of words of any form in sentence line [example may be organiSation(UK) instead of organiZation(US) and vise-versa] etc.

*Rewrite:
rewriting such piece/content if it is poorly written.

*Promote:
I can promote your content on social media platforms after handling your content.

* Eradicate any form of run-of-the-mill and irrelevant sentence, verbose/verbiage and such like.

* Verbalize context in a comprehensive and appealing manner with relevant and vehement words.

Plus, I can write brilliant persuasive words for your Ad placement.

WHY YOU NEED THIS. . .

*Most importantly, for better SEO.

*Better comprehension of context and even content by audience.

* Betterment of content away from error / Error-free. Et al…

WHY YOU SHOULD HIRE ME

*Observant & Assiduous: keen observation and paying attention to details in content.

* I can handle your content at a very affordable and still, negotiable rate.

* Ability to meet with deadline ASAP.

* Empathy: very considerate.
Even much more!!

IN ADDITION. . .

I'm a freelance writer who writes on almost any niche (excluding football). What have you got to write? It's never too late to HIRE!!

For more inquires, please kindly contact me: Joshuaadesunloye2567@yahoo.com

You can call or text: +234(0)7036416589

P.S.
TRYING is BELIEVING
Re: Clean Energy Research Writer by HiddenManna(m): 10:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
I'd like to know this job location

Anyways. . .

Have you written an article, essay, ebook or any piece of writing (on any niche) and you think you don't have the time to proofread or you don't have the capability to write it with dexterity and adroitness. . .

Look No Further!!!

WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU
I can help you. . .

*Proofread:
proofreading to check for misuse of punctuation, wrongly spelt words/typographical error, misuse of words of any form in sentence line [example may be organiSation(UK) instead of organiZation(US) and vise-versa] etc.

*Rewrite:
rewriting such piece/content if it is poorly written.

*Promote:
I can promote your content on social media platforms after handling your content.

* Eradicate any form of run-of-the-mill and irrelevant sentence, verbose/verbiage and such like.

* Verbalize context in a comprehensive and appealing manner with relevant and vehement words.

Plus, I can write brilliant persuasive words for your Ad placement.

WHY YOU NEED THIS. . .

*Most importantly, for better SEO.

*Better comprehension of context and even content by audience.

* Betterment of content away from error / Error-free. Et al…

WHY YOU SHOULD HIRE ME

*Observant & Assiduous: keen observation and paying attention to details in content.

* I can handle your content at a very affordable and still, negotiable rate.

* Ability to meet with deadline ASAP.

* Empathy: very considerate.
Even much more!!

IN ADDITION. . .

I'm a freelance writer who writes on almost any niche (excluding football). What have you got to write? It's never too late to HIRE!!

For more inquires, please kindly contact me: Joshuaadesunloye2567@yahoo.com

You can call or text: +234(0)7036416589

P.S.
TRYING is BELIEVING

(1) (Reply)

An Experienced Accounting Officer Urgently Needed! / Apply For FHI 360 Fresh Graduate & Experience Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Ongoing Recruitment In An Oil And Gas Conglomerate (47 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.