Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,240 members, 7,953,909 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:45 AM

Help Me With Facebook - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Me With Facebook (4122 Views)

Create Meme Easily With Facebook Whale / Tips To Stop Whatsapp From Sharing Your Data With Facebook / Help! Who Else Is Experiencing This With Facebook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me With Facebook by lastbaff(m): 5:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
spreado:

Thanks, just did that
You're welcome
Re: Help Me With Facebook by spreado(m): 5:48am On Sep 27, 2017
My facebook account has been reactivated cheesy i woke to a text from facebook that i'v a message for my recent request when i clicked the link, it shows my account has been reactivated.
Thanks dbestofmasquare fabulousfortune lastbaff for all y'all input.

Re: Help Me With Facebook by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 27, 2017
spreado:
My facebook account has been reactivated cheesy i woke to a text from facebook that i'v a message for my recent request when i clicked the link, it shows my account has been reactivated.
Ur welcome bro!
Re: Help Me With Facebook by lastbaff(m): 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2017
spreado:
You're welcome, bro.
Re: Help Me With Facebook by Prudent200: 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2017
dbestofmasquare:
I have a secret Method I do used in unlocking a temporary lock or disabled Facebook, Instagram, twitter and snap chat account. I would have help you unlock it if it was temporary lock, but since it is disabled. I'll charge you 5k. If you don't trust me on sending the money upfront, I'll unlock it, change your password, email and everything associated to it. Then after you confirm its unlock and then can trust to send payment. You then can have the control of the account back.
bros I need your help please??
Re: Help Me With Facebook by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 29, 2017
Prudent200:
bros I need your help please??
Sorry for the late response... How can I help you sir(lol)
Re: Help Me With Facebook by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
spreado:

You're welcome...
Re: Help Me With Facebook by Prudent200: 3:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
dbestofmasquare:

Sorry for the late response... How can I help you sir(lol)
can you create a phishing site for me
Re: Help Me With Facebook by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
Prudent200:
can you create a phishing site for me

Yeah
Re: Help Me With Facebook by Prudent200: 5:57pm On Oct 04, 2017
dbestofmasquare:

Yeah
how do we go about it
Re: Help Me With Facebook by Prudent200: 5:57pm On Oct 04, 2017
dbestofmasquare:

Yeah
how do we go about it
Re: Help Me With Facebook by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
Prudent200:
how do we go about it

Reach me on my email with details. Dbestofmasquare@gmail.com
Re: Help Me With Facebook by Funnybro(m): 4:55pm On May 09, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samsung Office In Ibadan / Whatsapp Problem. / Pls Help My Airtel Internet Speed Is Very Slow On 4g With Full Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.