Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,799 members, 7,831,589 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Popular Pastor Joel Osteen Launches Cloth Line Sheep's Clothing, A Suit Costs... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Pastor Joel Osteen Launches Cloth Line Sheep's Clothing, A Suit Costs... (1568 Views)

The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking / Lady Bans Timi Dakolo From Performing In Abuja For 'Disgracing' Popular Pastor / Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Pastor Joel Osteen Launches Cloth Line Sheep's Clothing, A Suit Costs... by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
Controversial American Pastor, Joel Osteen, who was dragged on social media during hurricane Harvey for not opening his church’s door to stranded victims of the flood, has launched a profitable pastoral fashion line: “Sheep’s Clothing by Joel Osteen.”

From the brand’s tagline which reads “They’ll notice your suit, not your apostasy”, it was gathered that the line of suits, pants, shirts, ties, and dress shoes is designed to distract followers from a pastor’s empty theology and dangerous heresies by disguising him in attractive, fashionable clothing.

The Lakewood Church head Pastor’s Sheep’s Clothing has also been endorsed prominent pastors and teachers, including Benny Hinn, Creflo Dollar, Paula White, and Kenneth Copeland, among others.

“Whenever I want to blend in among the sheep, I always make sure my suit jacket’s a Joel™,” Benny Hinn says on a new TV spot advertising the formal men’s wear. “You’re gonna like the way you look while you fleece the masses out of their hard-earned cash—I guarantee it.”

The suits went on sale at Lakewood Church’s website this Sunday, starting around $20,000 each.

http://www.lailasblog.com/popular-pastor-joel-osteen-launches-cloth-line-sheeps-clothing-guess-much-suit-costs/

Lalasticlala

Re: Popular Pastor Joel Osteen Launches Cloth Line Sheep's Clothing, A Suit Costs... by ikbnice(m): 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2017
For gullible sheep or what
Re: Popular Pastor Joel Osteen Launches Cloth Line Sheep's Clothing, A Suit Costs... by hungryboy(m): 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lol,
I dey wait for Daddy Freeze reaction to this , but i dey suspect say na fake news
Re: Popular Pastor Joel Osteen Launches Cloth Line Sheep's Clothing, A Suit Costs... by Holuwahyomzzy: 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
Ok
Re: Popular Pastor Joel Osteen Launches Cloth Line Sheep's Clothing, A Suit Costs... by JayCynic(m): 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
Who said Pastor Joel is controversial? because of a mixup that happened in Houston during the hurricane. Go and read the post-reactions of the flood victims before coming to stain a man's image. Controversial should be apt to describe a Pastor who has a PJ while members are trekking.
Re: Popular Pastor Joel Osteen Launches Cloth Line Sheep's Clothing, A Suit Costs... by ayourbamie: 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
That's the kinda suit that they wear to heaven. Once u r buried in that suit. Its heaven straight
Re: Popular Pastor Joel Osteen Launches Cloth Line Sheep's Clothing, A Suit Costs... by Neminc: 6:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
Fake news by a devil inspired OP
Re: Popular Pastor Joel Osteen Launches Cloth Line Sheep's Clothing, A Suit Costs... by cescky(m): 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Controversial American Pastor, Joel Osteen, who was dragged on social media during hurricane Harvey for not opening his church’s door to stranded victims of the flood, has launched a profitable pastoral fashion line: “Sheep’s Clothing by Joel Osteen.”

From the brand’s tagline which reads “They’ll notice your suit, not your apostasy”, it was gathered that the line of suits, pants, shirts, ties, and dress shoes is designed to distract followers from a pastor’s empty theology and dangerous heresies by disguising him in attractive, fashionable clothing.

The Lakewood Church head Pastor’s Sheep’s Clothing has also been endorsed prominent pastors and teachers, including Benny Hinn, Creflo Dollar, Paula White, and Kenneth Copeland, among others.

“Whenever I want to blend in among the sheep, I always make sure my suit jacket’s a Joel™,” Benny Hinn says on a new TV spot advertising the formal men’s wear. “You’re gonna like the way you look while you fleece the masses out of their hard-earned cash—I guarantee it.”

The suits went on sale at Lakewood Church’s website this Sunday, starting around $20,000 each.

http://www.lailasblog.com/popular-pastor-joel-osteen-launches-cloth-line-sheeps-clothing-guess-much-suit-costs/

Lalasticlala

i thought you were a credible and educated person

i been think say you work for bank sef...upon all you cant see that those pics are photoshoped?

shame on you olodo
Re: Popular Pastor Joel Osteen Launches Cloth Line Sheep's Clothing, A Suit Costs... by BiggieSmallsVI: 7:33pm On Sep 24, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Trending Picture Of A Future Slay Queen On Facebook Lol / Kiss Daniel Nearly Committed Suicide Due To Frustrations From G-worldwide / Audream Shows Off Her Nipples As She Steps Out In A See Through Jumpsuit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.