Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) (40720 Views)

The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) / See The Big Snake A Lady Killed In Her Farm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by Jethrolite(m): 9:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
rafhell:

Did you know that you can actually drink venom. It is protein. It is only dangerous when it enters the blood stream through cut or wound.
I didn't and neither will I try it now that I know.
Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by Niyeal(m): 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
kirchofff:
This is a puff daddy.
puff adder
Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by PrincessBecks(f): 9:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
I Get shivers down my spines and goose bumps whenever i see snakes. Is this not an Adder? Is it edible as well? Jeez!
Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by chuks34(m): 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
thedondada:
its interesting on nairaland that ' friends" are always around to post pics of shit you did. beware of your friends cos they would inform the world of your crime before you even commit it.

maenwhile op

Talk to the hand
Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by josessybj: 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
He look like the snake!
Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by Michael2017: 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
I am sure the only place we ll see animals is in the zoo.
The rate at which every animal caught is killed and eaten.
Abi na recession?
Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by Bamidele539: 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
folakemigeh:
LALA!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked..

But what's with LALA and Snakes sef Now i wont be able to sleep
oya come over i will accomodate you...
Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by Mhyketh(m): 9:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
I knew this post was destined for front page.
Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by zoomman(m): 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
folakemigeh:

Try harder.......
Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by VickyRotex(f): 10:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
Omoluabi16:
never tire. Nigeria is not so keen on wild life. Besides, snakes aren't exactly friendly. wink
Huh! It's not just about the snakes sef. It's about the 24/7 posts of snakes from left, right and centre. It's become a competition on NL. undecided
Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by JuanDeDios: 10:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
chuks34:
Hello Nairalanders
See the snake a friend of mine killed, he posted it on facebook, seems like its going to be a perfect Sunday stew meat.
I don't even know the name of this serpent. tongue

Let the relevant authorities of Nairaland do justice to this post. grin

Cc: Lalasticalala
It's a puff adder (also called viper).
Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by JuanDeDios: 10:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
PrincessBecks:
I Get shivers down my spines and goose bumps whenever i see snakes.
Is this not an Adder? Is it edible as well? Jeez!
Yes, that's a puff adder. It's edible but highly poisonous.
Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by macmiral: 10:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
If na india this nairaland dey I sn arrest una, d rate wey snakes just dey get killed ehn, its too much.. there are lots of importants posts in the forumes that's needs front page approval dn snake trends abeg.... Let me come and be going
Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by Bruno3000(m): 10:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
Idrismusty97:
I am not here to book space because i know the thread will reach Front page, I can never stoop that low. I am just here to comment about the snake. Wow, cool snake cheesy.
funny u... grin
Idrismusty97:
I am not here to book space because i know the thread will reach Front page, I can never stoop that low. I am just here to comment about the snake. Wow, cool snake cheesy.
funny u...
Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by mod9: 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
JoshMedia:
Snake? What is called snake?
puff adder
Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by Stallione(m): 12:11am On Sep 25, 2017
Hmmm,very dangerous snake,brief in nature,poison kills in just few seconds and its called puff addah
Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by eDoctorr(m): 12:48am On Sep 25, 2017
folakemigeh:

Wow! I adore you.

Hoping to marry you is like hoping to have HND holder as a university VC.
Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by EricSmallz(m): 4:39am On Sep 25, 2017
It was killed right in my presence at Ekpoma at the bush Road to hostel close to Oyeregbulem hostels in AAU.
Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by Danladi7: 6:17am On Sep 25, 2017
Lalasnakelalagrin
Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by PrincessBecks(f): 6:29am On Sep 25, 2017
JuanDeDios:
Poisonous? Yeah, i know that
Edible? I just screamed
Snakes are celebrated here...why?
Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by PrincessBecks(f): 6:29am On Sep 25, 2017
JuanDeDios:
Edible? I just screamed
Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by Broda09: 6:55am On Sep 25, 2017
Nigerians and eating snakes!!!!! yuck....
Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by billyG(m): 6:55am On Sep 25, 2017
puff adder
Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by SEEDORF441(m): 7:26am On Sep 25, 2017
Your killed one of the dangerous snake called viper
Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by brotherMeigma(m): 7:34am On Sep 25, 2017
drunkcow:
Na ebo (offering) to a snake mod god

Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by ocelot2006(m): 8:12am On Sep 25, 2017
Looks like a Gaboon Viper.
Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by Marvelousboy: 8:44am On Sep 25, 2017
fast pls quote author=wtfcoded post=60789110] grin[/quote]
Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by AnthonyVal: 10:26am On Sep 25, 2017
The snake looks more like adder or viper. This is very serious. Very dangerous snake. It is not advisable to hold it with bare hands even when it is dead. This is because for the female specie, if it were to be pregnant the little ones in the womb can scratch your palm or fingers with its tiny teeth.If this happens it could easily lead to death due to the poisonous nature of the tiny teeth. If you are in doubt about this my submission pls make further inquiry. Ask about the snake whose little ones are not born naturally but pierce the body of the mother-snake to come out- this is viper or adder. He who has ears to hear, let him hear, period.
Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by wtfcoded: 10:27am On Sep 25, 2017
Marvelousboy:
fast pls quote author=wtfcoded post=60789110] grin

Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by calabaman(m): 11:28am On Sep 25, 2017
Why do people use this type of leaf when butchering snakes/ goats?

Is there any special significance to that?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) by JuanDeDios: 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
PrincessBecks:

Edible? I just screamed

The only people who eat snakes are people who were raised to eat them. The only people who don't eat them are people who weren't raised to eat them. Note that nobody eats every kind of snake - you eat only the species they eat where you grew up. The most popular species for consumption, though, are pythons and adders. I think they're celebrated here because anything out of the ordinary is celebrated.

Checkout Hilarious #10yearschallenge Memes.. / Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / Strange But Funny Names Of Real People (photos)