Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,661 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:01 AM

Please Come And Air Your Views - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Come And Air Your Views (405 Views)

Could Fatoyinbo Be Innocent Of Dakolo's Rape Allegation - Air Your Views / Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in / Kingebukasblog What Are Your Views On Hell ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Come And Air Your Views by Diablo22(m): 6:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
Please this was posted by nina4u ...
There is not one verse of the Bible that condemns self-stimulation. There is not one that insinuates such a condemnation. Yet, day after day, we hear preachers condemn masturbation as a sin. Their arguments?
There is the argument that sex was created for mutual pleasure: Yes; I agree. Sex was. But masturbation is not sex. It is sexual, and many other things are sexual, but it is not sexual intercourse in itself. Sex is for mutual benefits; masturbation is for personal benefits. Two different things... Almost everybody masturbates, including those people who tell you that it is sinful, dirty, and a bad habit (yes; the hypocrisy is filthy). Most people start masturbating from their teens. Remember wet dreams when you first hit your teens? Usually that’s where it starts. A wet dream is a natural procedure by the body. No; it has nothing to do with witches and wizards or spiritual husbands and wives.... Masturbation is a normal part of the growing child’s exploration of his or her body and continues for the rest of the lives of most people. If you masturbate, you are not an oddity. Actually, its those who claim not to masturbate that are the oddities...
What is your take on this...
We need Bible backing..
Re: Please Come And Air Your Views by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2017
Diablo22:
Please this was posted by nina4u ...
There is not one verse of the Bible that condemns self-stimulation. There is not one that insinuates such a condemnation. Yet, day after day, we hear preachers condemn masturbation as a sin. Their arguments?
There is the argument that sex was created for mutual pleasure: Yes; I agree. Sex was. But masturbation is not sex. It is sexual, and many other things are sexual, but it is not sexual intercourse in itself. Sex is for mutual benefits; masturbation is for personal benefits. Two different things... Almost everybody masturbates, including those people who tell you that it is sinful, dirty, and a bad habit (yes; the hypocrisy is filthy). Most people start masturbating from their teens. Remember wet dreams when you first hit your teens? Usually that’s where it starts. A wet dream is a natural procedure by the body. No; it has nothing to do with witches and wizards or spiritual husbands and wives.... Masturbation is a normal part of the growing child’s exploration of his or her body and continues for the rest of the lives of most people. If you masturbate, you are not an oddity. Actually, its those who claim not to masturbate that are the oddities...
What is your take on this...
We need Bible backing..
Hi,
Please can you send me password to ilegenddd ebook.
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

The Untold Story Of Martin Luther / I Concur With Pastor Femi Aribisila On Tithing / When I Die (a Poem On Reincarnation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.