Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,835 members, 7,817,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Pro-activ To Feature Some Africans In World Cup 2010 Adverts Slots - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pro-activ To Feature Some Africans In World Cup 2010 Adverts Slots (786 Views)

Davido: I Paid N80m To Feature Meek Mill / “Some Africans are lazy fools only good at eating, lovemaking and stealing-do.. / Actress Jackie Appiah Had Sex In World Cup Brazil (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pro-activ To Feature Some Africans In World Cup 2010 Adverts Slots by riversman: 4:09am On Mar 04, 2010
a bird told me OmoTola and Genevieve are gonna be featured in the commercials,

u fit fry fish for OmoTola face grin grin grin grin all that grease for the face na wa, ACNE no be gud thing, lol grin
Re: Pro-activ To Feature Some Africans In World Cup 2010 Adverts Slots by dichana: 7:39am On Mar 07, 2010
wow omg this is gonna be so cool two of nollywood best faeture together in the same advert .well i trust my girls they so gonna rock it and look beatiful in it .my advice pls no do i too know abeg omo and gene do you here me
Re: Pro-activ To Feature Some Africans In World Cup 2010 Adverts Slots by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 07, 2010
Stop crucifying her for her acne jees some people cant help it that they have acne angry
Re: Pro-activ To Feature Some Africans In World Cup 2010 Adverts Slots by riversman: 5:16pm On Mar 07, 2010
@ebonyeyes - i assume u have acne too abi, hisss

acne = people with dirty hygiene habits, lol, oni idoti
Re: Pro-activ To Feature Some Africans In World Cup 2010 Adverts Slots by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 07, 2010
If only you know how ignorant you sound. People with acne probably have better hygiene and diet than you think. Many things cause acne and most of them are usually internal (hormonal) and food allergies. Oh why must you resort to insults because I said my piece? shows the maturity level of some in here undecided
Re: Pro-activ To Feature Some Africans In World Cup 2010 Adverts Slots by riversman: 2:19am On Mar 10, 2010
abeg leave that thing, ACNE dirty man disease abi na wahala, lol

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Feel When You First Learnt About Michael Jackson's Death / Will Smith / Ngozi Nwosu Denies Cancer Tale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.