Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

This Testimony Gave Me Goose Pimples All Over My Body Today In The Lord's Chosen - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Testimony Gave Me Goose Pimples All Over My Body Today In The Lord's Chosen (989 Views)

Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony / Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Testimony Gave Me Goose Pimples All Over My Body Today In The Lord's Chosen by peteregwu(m): 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
This testimony gave me goose pimples all over my body today in the Lord's Chosen Programme, GOD'S BLESSINGS FOR HIGHER LEVEL(day 2). Not that am surpised because I know what the God of chosen can do.

A brother nd his wife mounted the rostrum to testify now and it goes thus;

"I was having the problem of urinating normally. Each time I am pressed to urinate, I always struggle to do it. My urine does rush out, it goes out drop by drop. This became a concern to me. I confided with my wife and she counseled me to go for a medical test. I did and was diagnosed that I was HIV POSITIVE.

I was surpised and heart broken. I secretly told the doctor never to let my wife be aware of my sorry condition. I told the doctor to test my wife also, and that if my wife is positive he should let cat out of the bag bit if she is not, he should just remain silent about my own status.
My wife was tested and the doctor called both of us and broke the news that we are both positive. Because of this, we brought the matter to the Lord's Chosen, having heard what the God of chosen is doing. Then on Thursday service last week, whole the General pastor was praying, he mentioned our case and asked us to take the step of faith and move out by taking 3 steps away from our position. We did and he declared that it is done, and that we should go for test after the service.

When to the hospital and did another round of test, the result came out and Behold, my wife and I were tested HIV NEGATIVE."

brother Victor and his wife
From aboard state.

The God of chosen answer prayers!
Re: This Testimony Gave Me Goose Pimples All Over My Body Today In The Lord's Chosen by lalanice(f): 9:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
and after such testimony what did the wife do is that man not wicked? so they should not tell the wife and then he can infect her and be treating himself??

1 Like

Re: This Testimony Gave Me Goose Pimples All Over My Body Today In The Lord's Chosen by peteregwu(m): 10:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
lalanice:
and after such testimony what did the wife do is that man not wicked? so they should not tell the wife and then he can infect her and be treating himself??

God is doing all this great miracles for everyone to believe in jesus, be born again and keep to righteousness. I thought you were a Christian? The Bible says, "the goodness of the lord leads to repentance."
Re: This Testimony Gave Me Goose Pimples All Over My Body Today In The Lord's Chosen by jmichlins(m): 10:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
He was having issues with urinating but ended up GIVE positive about. What's the correlation between them. Meanwhile should it be true, who got the infection and how. Anyway I read this and didn't feel the ghost pimples but smiled at some people foolishness
Re: This Testimony Gave Me Goose Pimples All Over My Body Today In The Lord's Chosen by dapotanye(m): 11:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
jmichlins:
He was having issues with urinating but ended up GIVE positive about. What's the correlation between them. Meanwhile should it be true, who got the infection and how. Anyway I read this and didn't feel the ghost pimples but smiled at some people foolishness
You are not alone bro
Re: This Testimony Gave Me Goose Pimples All Over My Body Today In The Lord's Chosen by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
since when did a weak urine stream become indicative of HIV?
Re: This Testimony Gave Me Goose Pimples All Over My Body Today In The Lord's Chosen by adepeter2027(m): 11:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
Another nollywood movie.

Perfectly scripted
Re: This Testimony Gave Me Goose Pimples All Over My Body Today In The Lord's Chosen by adepeter2027(m): 11:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
jmichlins:
LoL
Some people can lie sha.
Re: This Testimony Gave Me Goose Pimples All Over My Body Today In The Lord's Chosen by 1Sharon(f): 2:18am On Sep 25, 2017
[s]
peteregwu:
This testimony gave me goose pimples all over my body today in the Lord's Chosen Programme, GOD'S BLESSINGS FOR HIGHER LEVEL(day 2). Not that am surpised because I know what the God of chosen can do.

A brother nd his wife mounted the rostrum to testify now and it goes thus;

"I was having the problem of urinating normally. Each time I am pressed to urinate, I always struggle to do it. My urine does rush out, it goes out drop by drop. This became a concern to me. I confided with my wife and she counseled me to go for a medical test. I did and was diagnosed that I was HIV POSITIVE.

I was surpised and heart broken. I secretly told the doctor never to let my wife be aware of my sorry condition. I told the doctor to test my wife also, and that if my wife is positive he should let cat out of the bag bit if she is not, he should just remain silent about my own status.
My wife was tested and the doctor called both of us and broke the news that we are both positive. Because of this, we brought the matter to the Lord's Chosen, having heard what the God of chosen is doing. Then on Thursday service last week, whole the General pastor was praying, he mentioned our case and asked us to take the step of faith and move out by taking 3 steps away from our position. We did and he declared that it is done, and that we should go for test after the service.

When to the hospital and did another round of test, the result came out and Behold, my wife and I were tested HIV NEGATIVE."

brother Victor and his wife
From aboard state.

The God of chosen answer prayers!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: This Testimony Gave Me Goose Pimples All Over My Body Today In The Lord's Chosen by peteregwu(m): 10:11am On Sep 25, 2017
jmichlins:

Na because you be unbeliever
Re: This Testimony Gave Me Goose Pimples All Over My Body Today In The Lord's Chosen by peteregwu(m): 10:13am On Sep 25, 2017
adepeter2027:

LoL
Some people can lie sha.

HIV comes with different kinds of complication. Someone can have different kinds of complications of various diseases. Maybe we should pray that God should give you one so that you can attest to it.
Re: This Testimony Gave Me Goose Pimples All Over My Body Today In The Lord's Chosen by adepeter2027(m): 10:14am On Sep 25, 2017
peteregwu:

HIV comes with different kinds of complication. Someone can have different kinds of complications of various diseases. Maybe we should pray that God should give you one so that you can attest to it.
LoL

I laugh in swahili
Re: This Testimony Gave Me Goose Pimples All Over My Body Today In The Lord's Chosen by peteregwu(m): 10:14am On Sep 25, 2017
OliviaPope:
since when did a weak urine stream become indicative of HIV?

Hmmm....do we pray for you to have HIV so that you an attest to it, to know if it's true.
Re: This Testimony Gave Me Goose Pimples All Over My Body Today In The Lord's Chosen by adepeter2027(m): 10:15am On Sep 25, 2017
peteregwu:

Hmmm....do we pray for you to have HIV so that you an attest to it, to know if it's true.
Ogbeni, stop spewing trash upandan joor

Mehn

1 Like

Re: This Testimony Gave Me Goose Pimples All Over My Body Today In The Lord's Chosen by peteregwu(m): 10:18am On Sep 25, 2017
Too much unbelievers in the world. I pray jesus will arrest everyone of them. Not surprise anyway. Imagine someone asking how come is HIV responsible for him not urinating properly well. So you don't know that HIV is a virus diseases and the couple could be suffering from some kind of complications. You should be happy that jesus did for them. But I spotted those making Mockery comments are not Christians anyway.
Re: This Testimony Gave Me Goose Pimples All Over My Body Today In The Lord's Chosen by hahn(m): 11:04am On Sep 25, 2017
peteregwu:
Too much unbelievers in the world. I pray jesus will arrest everyone of them. Not surprise anyway. Imagine someone asking how come is HIV responsible for him not urinating properly well. So you don't know that HIV is a virus diseases and the couple could be suffering from some kind of complications. You should be happy that jesus did for them. But I spotted those making Mockery comments are not Christians anyway.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Testimony Gave Me Goose Pimples All Over My Body Today In The Lord's Chosen by lalanice(f): 11:13am On Sep 25, 2017
1Sharon:
[s][/s]
lol...you are mean

1 Like

Re: This Testimony Gave Me Goose Pimples All Over My Body Today In The Lord's Chosen by obinna58(m): 11:34am On Sep 25, 2017
God gave them HIV and later took it back
Doctors are struggling hard to find the possible cure to HIV through series of experiments while inside Lord's chosen someone speaks mombojombo to get people cured, Nigeria is one of most corrupt country in the world and this one of the reason why we are still battling for the top

3 Likes

Re: This Testimony Gave Me Goose Pimples All Over My Body Today In The Lord's Chosen by 1Sharon(f): 2:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
[s]
peteregwu:
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Testimony Gave Me Goose Pimples All Over My Body Today In The Lord's Chosen by jmichlins(m): 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2017
Please dear op Jesus lived for thirty two years and didn't discover the cure for ordinary leprosy that it had to take science to get a cure. What makes you think that he can cure HIV which scientists are yet to figure out how to cure now that he's dead??

(1) (Reply)

Mad Man Healed During 5 Nights Of Glory 2018 Rally In Port Harcourt (photos) / How Oxford And Peter Singer Drove Me From Atheism To Jesus / Five Serious Problems That Are Keeping Me Away From Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.