Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,122 members, 7,828,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

How Can I Promote My Business On Facebook - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Can I Promote My Business On Facebook (1037 Views)

How Can I Promote My App To Only Business Owners On Facebook Ads? / Learn How To Design An Ecommerce Store For Your Business On Whatsapp / I Need Help On How To Promote My Business On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Promote My Business On Facebook by eveekudos: 9:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
Please I need need help.
Re: How Can I Promote My Business On Facebook by Tittusstar22(m): 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
eveekudos:
Please I need need help.
create a facebook page and run advert
Re: How Can I Promote My Business On Facebook by eveekudos: 10:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
Am on it but I want to reach out to people not on my friends list. Thanks
Tittusstar22:
create a facebook page and run advert
Re: How Can I Promote My Business On Facebook by GenghisAlexa1(m): 3:57am On Sep 25, 2017
Hi, Eveekudos.
To run ads on fb, just create a business page(if you havent already),
Write your first post,then try to publish. Facebook would automatically redirect you to where you can pay for ads and promote the page. Facebook no longer allows free page promotion to non-friends. Facebook ads are very effective and wise for any business, but the audience needs to be tight or your money would be wasted when Facebook sends your post to News Feeds that don't care. Also, If you own a website, its always better to try to generate some traffic and leads by putting your landing page in your promoted posts and your page description. Facebook ads arent really affected by click farms but the localization of your audience can help you. So click audience and adjust the keywords,demographics and drag that circle over the Nigerian map to select and target people in a choice area or state. It's relatively cheaper. I hope this helped at all. Message me if you need more help. 0.9.0.66.74.51.73
Re: How Can I Promote My Business On Facebook by eveekudos: 2:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
Thanks a lot. I will be WhatsAppy you asap
GenghisAlexa1:
Hi, Eveekudos.
To run ads on fb, just create a business page(if you havent already),
Write your first post,then try to publish. Facebook would automatically redirect you to where you can pay for ads and promote the page. Facebook no longer allows page promotion to non-friends. Facebook ads are very effective and wise for any business, but the audience needs to be tight or your money would be wasted when Facebook sends your post to News Feeds that don't care. Also, If you own a website, its always better to try to generate some traffic and leads by putting your landing page in your promoted posts and your page description. Facebook ads arent really affected by click farms but the localization of your audience can help you. So click audience and adjust the keywords,demographics and drag that circle over the Nigerian map to select and target people in a choice area or state. It's relatively cheaper. I hope this helped at all. Message me if you need more help. 0.9.0.66.74.51.73

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Both Django And Node.js / Online Result System / What Are The Tips You Can Give To A Beginner Programmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.