Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,281 members, 7,846,283 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Leave Dora Akunyili Alone! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave Dora Akunyili Alone! (653 Views)

The Senate Without Dora Akunyili / Peter Obi’s Sordid Affair With Dora Akunyili / Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leave Dora Akunyili Alone! by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 04, 2010
This is a warning to the Cabal to leave our dear Dora alone or else,
Re: Leave Dora Akunyili Alone! by enohj2ee(m): 8:10am On Mar 04, 2010
Let her keep quite. she is now like Keneri bird, 

Her talking wont change any thing rather causing tension, in time like she should be a spokeman for the Govt not one side.

Well The AG have told her not to make any public speech again

Go and read daily Trust now
Re: Leave Dora Akunyili Alone! by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 04, 2010
enohj2ee:

Let her keep quite. she is now like Keneri bird, 

Her talking wont change any thing rather causing tension, in time like she should be a spokeman for the Govt not one side.

Well The AG have told her not to make any public speech again

Go and read daily Trust now

Please shut up there. What have you said?
Re: Leave Dora Akunyili Alone! by chigo4u: 5:11pm On Mar 04, 2010
Useless people. Na people like una no go let this country move forward. How 9ja go civilize when we get idiots like una for this country. ok the travesty dora has been embarking on is now known as courage by you guys right? what has the courage produced. cabal this cabal that. dora too is power hungry if not she would have resigned and disapproved the so called rot in umaru's presidency. it will not be contemplated at all in developed countries. she too is power hungry and not honest period and for that demonic angel calling her father a goat, I think this country will be better without tribalist like ugly you. Nigerians are easily brain washed. Dor has known the truth from the onset but she claimed she was saying what she was briefed. lol. she is chatting with kids. If you want to criticize your boss, then step down with all honesty to disapprove his pattern. Its a very mature act rather than heating up the heated up polity and then will people respect you. it has happened in this country before and she will not be the first. everybody will be sick or has been sick one day. I don't believe her and if you don't support me, then kill yourself for all I care rubbish. You guys can never think staright. you ride with whta you think is hot. rubbish. let her learn to keep mute as a professional. her talking won't chnage anything. she is just using the term cabal to decieve people
Re: Leave Dora Akunyili Alone! by preselect(m): 6:06pm On Mar 04, 2010
dora has a huge deficit of honesty. tongue i wrote her off when she proclaimed the purported electoral landslide victory of yaradua in 2007 as an act of God. which god? angry

she is trying to save her face now. she did well, perhaps, in NAFDAC, but after that. . . . . she became just another PDP politician. now she wants her honor back. how can she eat her cake and have it back
Re: Leave Dora Akunyili Alone! by henry101(m): 6:34pm On Mar 04, 2010
chigo4u:

Useless people. Na people like una no go let this country move forward. How 9ja go civilize when we get idiots like una for this country. ok the travesty dora has been embarking on is now known as courage by you guys right? what has the courage produced. cabal this cabal that. dora too is power hungry if not she would have resigned and disapproved the so called rot in umaru's presidency. it will not be contemplated at all in developed countries. she too is power hungry and not honest period and for that demonic angel calling her father a goat, I think this country will be better without tribalist like ugly you. Nigerians are easily brain washed. Dor has known the truth from the onset but she claimed she was saying what she was briefed. lol. she is chatting with kids. If you want to criticize your boss, then step down with all honesty to disapprove his pattern. Its a very mature act rather than heating up the heated up polity and then will people respect you. it has happened in this country before and she will not be the first. everybody will be sick or has been sick one day. I don't believe her and if you don't support me, then kill yourself for all I care rubbish. You guys can never think staright. you ride with whta you think is hot. rubbish. let her learn to keep mute as a professional. her talking won't chnage anything. she is just using the term cabal to decieve people

What was the situation in Nigeria b4 she voiced out her opinion? The SITUATION required someone to fight for 150 million Nigerians.
Hope U dont 4get hw d country waz held down by some few rascals in FEC with the former AG being the leader and misinterpreting the constitution.
I think She did the right thing by fighting 4 150 million Nigerians from the FEC.
Do Nigerians want govt. officials like the former AG 2 continue telling lies? NO.
Do Nigerians want people to sit on the fence when critical decisions are made? NO
Do Nigerians want people to speak the truth no matter how offensive and who will be @ d receiving end? CAPITAL YES
My worry is dat Nigerians 4get 2 easily.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Shuts Out Abbe, Aliero At Pac Inauguration / Nigeria - Earth's Tower Of Babel - Max Siollun / Egusi: Mexico To Apologise To Nigerian For Illegal Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.