Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

#thevoicenigeria Season 2 Finale - Candid Opinion Corner - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #thevoicenigeria Season 2 Finale - Candid Opinion Corner (599 Views)

BBNaija 2018 Finale Voting Result As Miracle Wins / UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall / BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#thevoicenigeria Season 2 Finale - Candid Opinion Corner by MissMichelleA(f): 10:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
The Voice Season 2 has finally come to an end. After weeks of training and performances and voting, we finally have a winner. Idyl. Definitely not who I had predicted would win but at least he’s way better than the other option. He’s a great singer. Ebube on the other hand though… I don’t know what to say at this point.

I guess I could start by asking these salient questions. How the hell did Ebube get selected over Yimika? Who did the voting? Did those people have ears or did they vote primarily based on sentiments? Who are his sponsors? He definitely has to have someone sponsoring his voting or something because Yimika is a far more better singer when compared to Ebube. He’s also a better performer and has better charisma and packaging . Did you guys notice how Ebube went off key in his supposed finale performance? Celine Dion could sue him for ruining that beautiful song. The song he sang, had no semblance to the one Celine Dion made.

Also, how did he make it to the top 2 finalists? What went wrong? Why wasn’t Syemca there? Arrggggh ���, so many unanswered questions.
The Voice Season 2 has finally come to an end. After weeks of training and performances and voting, we finally have a winner. Idyl. Definitely not who I had predicted would win but at least he’s way better than the other option. He’s a great singer. Ebube on the other hand though… I don’t know what to say at this point.

I guess I could start by asking these salient questions. How the hell did Ebube get selected over Yimika? Who did the voting? Did those people have ears or did they vote primarily based on sentiments? Who are his sponsors? He definitely has to have someone sponsoring his voting or something because Yimika is a far more better singer when compared to Ebube. He’s also a better performer and has better charisma and packaging . Did you guys notice how Ebube went off key in his supposed finale performance? Celine Dion could sue him for ruining that beautiful song. The song he sang, had no semblance to the one Celine Dion made.

Also, how did he make it to the top 2 finalists? What went wrong? Why wasn’t Syemca there? Arrggggh ���, so many unanswered questions

Also, how did he make it to the top 2 finalists? What went wrong? Why wasn’t Syemca there? Arrggggh ���, so many unanswered questions

Also, how did he make it to the top 2 finalists? What went wrong? Why wasn’t Syemca there? Arrggggh ���, so many unanswered questions.
http://amawritesonline..com.ng/2017/09/thevoicenigeria-season-2-finale-candid.html
Re: #thevoicenigeria Season 2 Finale - Candid Opinion Corner by darkenkach(m): 11:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
Seriously, Ebube surprised me. At first I thought he wanted to pull an efe on us again.

1 Like

Re: #thevoicenigeria Season 2 Finale - Candid Opinion Corner by Greatzeus(m): 11:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
You cant rule out sentiments when it comes to human judgement. I remember one version of American idol,where a white guy with indiscriminate tattoos all over his body came for audition.After his audition performance,one of the judges L.A.Reid said and i qoute"immediately i saw you,i decided not to like you,but after your performance,i changed my mind". We later got to know the guy was a veteran.He made it to top 10 or so.
There must be bias in any singing or talent competition,if not on the part of the judges, it will be on the part of the voters,but it will be obvious if its too much.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

TSTV: Beware…terms And Conditions You May NOT Know / TSTV Decoder: Top Questions And Answers You Need To Know / Efe And Some Others To Return To Big Brother Naija House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.