Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Kylie Completes Her Scantily Clad Look With Shimmery Eye Makeup, Gold Lip Rings - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kylie Completes Her Scantily Clad Look With Shimmery Eye Makeup, Gold Lip Rings (701 Views)

Korra Obidi's Scantily-Clad Photo Trends Online / Cardi B Puts On A Sexy Performance In Scantily-clad Outfit / D'banj Flanked By Two Scantily Dressed Women, One In Bra Only (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Completes Her Scantily Clad Look With Shimmery Eye Makeup, Gold Lip Rings by Elibrainz(m): 12:25am On Sep 25, 2017
Kylie completes her scantily clad look with shimmery eye makeup, gold lip rings and long blond hair. "That was actually my first super nude shoot," the Life of Kylie star told the mag of her shoot last month. "I always post sexy pictures, but have never really gone nude." Kylie also reflected on a decade of Keeping Up With the Kardashians. "I don't know what it's like to not be in the spotlight," she shared. "That's normal to me. There's nothing you can do about it. There are so many great things about life, I'm just trying to focus on that."
Click link below to see all photos and videos.............
http://www.nevermissout.us/2017/09/kylie-jenner-gets-naked-and-flaunts-her.html

(1) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Escapes Death As Fire Guts His House While He Was Asleep In Lagos / Queen Mildred Uffeh Releases New Stunning Photos As Handover Gets Nearer / Veteran Actress Joke Silva Celebrates Her 56th Birthday Today [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.