Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Nobody Asked Abia Corpers To Leave The State On Or Before October 1st - NYSC - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nobody Asked Abia Corpers To Leave The State On Or Before October 1st - NYSC (24636 Views)

Who Is Lying? NYSC Denies Telling Corpers To Prepare Ransom / "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member / Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Asked Abia Corpers To Leave The State On Or Before October 1st - NYSC by awa(m): 10:01am On Sep 25, 2017
This is a rubbish press release by NYSC because the Operation Python Dance 2 is already ongoing there hence no such treat can withstand the NA
Re: Nobody Asked Abia Corpers To Leave The State On Or Before October 1st - NYSC by davillian(m): 10:03am On Sep 25, 2017
You all should go back home and comeback after the deadline.
The police will abandon you guys and flee.
Anyway my gf left on Friday
Re: Nobody Asked Abia Corpers To Leave The State On Or Before October 1st - NYSC by Financialfree: 10:14am On Sep 25, 2017
Re: Nobody Asked Abia Corpers To Leave The State On Or Before October 1st - NYSC by Lokoyen(m): 10:22am On Sep 25, 2017
Daslim180:
Funny, my opinion on for this post, I think Abia State needs a feeble-minded luncheon voucher supremacrist because of the lobby. A glaucoma baroque decadence exactitude is causing hydrophobia. Hence my isthmus resurgence scabbard trapezoid needs a voluptuous spastic person. In order to prognosticate proficiency we orient zeppelin. Unless you want it to be an oblivion case, that means literally iridescent for the exponential deciduous of this page to be frolic.
What do you guys think??

Ure not making any sense.
Re: Nobody Asked Abia Corpers To Leave The State On Or Before October 1st - NYSC by bhabz01(m): 10:23am On Sep 25, 2017
Daslim180:
Funny, my opinion on for this post, I think Abia State needs a feeble-minded luncheon voucher supremacrist because of the lobby. A glaucoma baroque decadence exactitude is causing hydrophobia. Hence my isthmus resurgence scabbard trapezoid needs a voluptuous spastic person. In order to prognosticate proficiency we orient zeppelin. Unless you want it to be an oblivion case, that means literally iridescent for the exponential deciduous of this page to be frolic.
What do you guys think??
Daslim180:
What do you guys think??
Re: Nobody Asked Abia Corpers To Leave The State On Or Before October 1st - NYSC by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 25, 2017
iamsparrow:
No one is leaving, we know the October 1st thing is a hoax besides sanity has returned to South East
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nobody Asked Abia Corpers To Leave The State On Or Before October 1st - NYSC by gnykelly(m): 10:39am On Sep 25, 2017
it is better for them to leave now. those terrorist called IPOB will strike anyone who is not Ibo.
Re: Nobody Asked Abia Corpers To Leave The State On Or Before October 1st - NYSC by manci(m): 10:52am On Sep 25, 2017
I am tired of this October 1st of a thing let it come today I want see the end of the world haba.
Re: Nobody Asked Abia Corpers To Leave The State On Or Before October 1st - NYSC by Airtimex(m): 10:55am On Sep 25, 2017
people posting rubbish...igbos has never killed a corp member in the name of violence and will never kill any. despite their differences with the FG, they still value lives. people that have served in igbo land can attest to this...

from my own observation, some corp members are tired and looking for a way to go home. we did that too coolwe used herdsmen as an excuse then.

igbos don't need to fix a date cheesy

we need peace in Nigeria mbok!!! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nobody Asked Abia Corpers To Leave The State On Or Before October 1st - NYSC by Pidginwhisper: 11:04am On Sep 25, 2017
Daslim180:
What do you guys think??
I think you don mad shocked

Re: Nobody Asked Abia Corpers To Leave The State On Or Before October 1st - NYSC by bejeria101(m): 11:15am On Sep 25, 2017
Avoid all pythons whether human or erm . . . . . . . . . python
Re: Nobody Asked Abia Corpers To Leave The State On Or Before October 1st - NYSC by Sagay212: 12:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
Let them continue to issue empty threats and ultimatum. The NA is waiting for them. They will be dealt with mercilessly.
Re: Nobody Asked Abia Corpers To Leave The State On Or Before October 1st - NYSC by MrGerald(m): 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
Daslim180:
What do you guys think??
We think your head is not correct
Re: Nobody Asked Abia Corpers To Leave The State On Or Before October 1st - NYSC by Bullhari: 12:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
Daslim180:
What do you guys think??

strong one from your village people.

you think you are doing me... you are doing yourself
Re: Nobody Asked Abia Corpers To Leave The State On Or Before October 1st - NYSC by Daslim180(m): 12:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
I think you don mad shocked

I am psycho
Re: Nobody Asked Abia Corpers To Leave The State On Or Before October 1st - NYSC by Daslim180(m): 12:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
Bullhari:

strong one from your village people.

you think you are doing me... you are doing yourself

I am psycho
Re: Nobody Asked Abia Corpers To Leave The State On Or Before October 1st - NYSC by wtfcoded: 12:41pm On Sep 25, 2017
Can wait 2 slice an afonja or almajiris neck that very day.
Re: Nobody Asked Abia Corpers To Leave The State On Or Before October 1st - NYSC by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
Daslim180:
What do you guys think??

What do I think?

I think Aro is still open.
Re: Nobody Asked Abia Corpers To Leave The State On Or Before October 1st - NYSC by Daslim180(m): 4:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
EgunMogaji:

What do I think?

I think Aro is still open.

I am psycho

1 Like

Re: Nobody Asked Abia Corpers To Leave The State On Or Before October 1st - NYSC by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
Daslim180:
What do you guys think??

my dear..we are thinking what youre thinking...that is if youre actually thinking at all... smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslim Organizations Wants Army Recruitment, NYSC Camp Shifted For Ramadan / My NYSC Camp Experience: Iseyin Camp, Oyo State B2'15 / Photo: Lost But Found NYSC Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.