Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Atiku Is A Bloody Nonentity – Junaid Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is A Bloody Nonentity – Junaid Mohammed (23160 Views)

Check Out Throwback Photo Of Adams Oshiohmole When He Was Still A Nonentity / Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed / Makarfi Faction Disagrees With Peace Committee, Calls Them Nonentity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Is A Bloody Nonentity – Junaid Mohammed by ExInferis(m): 10:32am On Sep 25, 2017
TEYA:

I feel encouraged to not give up on nigeria when I read posts like yours.

Why, thank you.
Re: Atiku Is A Bloody Nonentity – Junaid Mohammed by ExInferis(m): 10:35am On Sep 25, 2017
RomeSankara:

Let's stop this lies abeg , A man whose company has handled 70 percent of all import and export based logistics for Nigeria since 1984 and you think he he was moderately rich before he became Vice president, no he was stupendously rich , his co founder Mr Volpi has been one of the richest men in Italy for years and years because of this same company call Intels and yet you think Atiku was moderately rich ...Atiku made his money from Business and not any govt treasury , he could have only used his office to get Intels favourable agreements as Vice president but his wings was immediately cut by Obasanjo for years ....As far as I am concerned for Atiku to see the future so early in intels shows he is visionary

I see you've fallen for his dubious charms.

There's absolutely no way you'll convince anyone that he's as rich now as he was when he was in the customs...or even ehen he contested as governor.

Anyway, to each his own.

I'll rather go with my own narrative.
Re: Atiku Is A Bloody Nonentity – Junaid Mohammed by Apoztl3(m): 10:37am On Sep 25, 2017
Aufbauh:
What is Atiku looking for again in Aso rock?

In Atiku we have to guard against his imposture of pretended patriotism. He's more of a businessman than a leader.

Every Capitalist is a bloodsucker!
What was pmb looking for in all the 12 years he contested

Double standard at its peak

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Is A Bloody Nonentity – Junaid Mohammed by IJOBA2: 10:37am On Sep 25, 2017
schoolboij:

says a fake Jew. my bible teaches me to love.
YOU HAVE NOT TOLD ME WHY I SHOULD STOP CALLING HIM THE GREATEST PROPHET OF ISLAM. REMEMBER THAT SOME PEOPLE SLAUGHTERED RAM JUST TO HONOR HIM WHEN HE RETURNED FROM MEDICAL VACATION DID QURAN SAY THAT YOU SHOULD SLAUGHTER RAM FOR A MERE MORTAL BEING SOME EVEN WENT AS FAR AS DRINKING GUTTER WATER FOR HIM.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is A Bloody Nonentity – Junaid Mohammed by Chukwudi4naija(m): 10:39am On Sep 25, 2017
The Northerners will forever feign confusion on what retructuring means because they are benefiting from the abnomally constituted system. That is a characteristic of a parasitic constructed mindset bent on crushing any opposing mind even if it is one of their own. If you doubt me, ask Emir Sanusi.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is A Bloody Nonentity – Junaid Mohammed by LordOfNaira: 10:40am On Sep 25, 2017
Nutase:
Atiku for 2019. Insha Allah.
I will rather vote for a dog than Atiku.
Re: Atiku Is A Bloody Nonentity – Junaid Mohammed by Achadu76: 10:42am On Sep 25, 2017
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA u dey vex ooo.
madridguy:
grin grin grin See mortal combat brutality
Re: Atiku Is A Bloody Nonentity – Junaid Mohammed by PureMe01: 10:42am On Sep 25, 2017
Myself2:

I agree with you.
The north is a lazy bunch that has been parasitingnon the oil wealth of the Niger Delta and VAT of Lagos,that's why they are so scared of restructuring
Atiku just spoke the truth, idiots and fools like Junaid MohaMAD and Tsav can go eat sh!t and die slow
d last word of a Northerner is restructuring.it can cause an instant heart attack to a northern politician
Re: Atiku Is A Bloody Nonentity – Junaid Mohammed by Chukwudi4naija(m): 10:45am On Sep 25, 2017
FUSS:
Yes Atiku is a scoundrel because he has said the truth.
And Idiots like Rochas Okoroawusa is a good politician because he agrees that we should not restructure.
Abeg una mumu don do.
Thank you. Selfish thinkers.
Re: Atiku Is A Bloody Nonentity – Junaid Mohammed by RomeSankara: 10:48am On Sep 25, 2017
ExInferis:

I see you've fallen for his dubious charms.

There's absolutely no way you'll convince anyone that he's as rich now as he was when he was in the customs...or even ehen he contested as governor.

Anyway, to each his own.

I'll rather go with my own narrative.

I have not but I am just stating the fact as it is ..Atikus Co founder is one of the richest mentioned in the world and most of his wealth is attributed to Intels operations in Nigeria so you can Then Imagine how rich Atiku also is ..Well that said I know he will be a better leader I billion times than Buhari can ever be .

See below pic of Atikus Co founders Super yacht called the GIVI or Constance which is one of the biggest super yachts on the planet ..beleive me they mad so much money from intels

Re: Atiku Is A Bloody Nonentity – Junaid Mohammed by Ojiofor: 10:53am On Sep 25, 2017
Anybody can do better than Buhari except Hel'Rufai.
Re: Atiku Is A Bloody Nonentity – Junaid Mohammed by Reference(m): 10:53am On Sep 25, 2017
As usual they attack the messenger to conceal the message. Talking up and down about Atiku's character, livelihood and ambitions while completely ignoring debate on his message... conveniently. And they say Nigerians are sensible.
Re: Atiku Is A Bloody Nonentity – Junaid Mohammed by CioAngels(f): 10:54am On Sep 25, 2017
As for restructuring, i don't believe Atiku one bit that he will restructure, it is politics and deceit so he should not be believed. The
north is forever in one voice even when it is wrong they all agree to say it is right, vice, verse.
Re: Atiku Is A Bloody Nonentity – Junaid Mohammed by Chukwudi4naija(m): 11:15am On Sep 25, 2017
PureMe01:
restructuring is d last word in d dictionary of a Northerner like U.he just decided to be sincere atleast for once in his life,hence d attack. I don't care about atiku,I don't care about his attackers,his message is clear..dats all
You too much. Instead of them to reckon with Atiku's truthful exposition, they are there attacking his personality and ambition. What a show of desperation!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is A Bloody Nonentity – Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 25, 2017
myself2, I agreed with you. Please, I will repeat your posting again.

The NORTH is a lazy bunch that has been parasiting on the oil wealth of the Niger Delta and VAT of Lagos,that's why they are so scared of restructuring.

Atiku just spoke the truth, idiots and fools like Junaid MohaMAD and Tsav can go eat sh!t and die slow
d last word of a Northerner is restructuring.

Who is Dr Junaid Mohammed? A northern parasite on the Southern Wealth. I was at Onne Wharf in the late 80s when Intel Logistics was a small company growing up. The company had survived major economic travails associated with Nigeria economic policy to become what it is today.

Atiku remains the MOST QUALIFIED NIGERIAN today for the office of the president. Atiku has been in contention for this post for the past 25 years. Where was Junaid Mohammed in 1992 & 1993. Late M.K.O Abiola (in his grave), Babagana Kingibe, Arthur Nzeribe will still remember the famous Jos SDP presidential primary of 1993 where MKO, Kingibe & Atiku were leading on equal votes. Atiku on respect for late MKO & Kingibe stepped down leaving the contest for MKO & Kingibe, the rest is now history, that was over 24yrs ago. Where was Junaid Mohammed by then. He only likes to parasite at the corridor of power using northern identity as a credential. Presently, Daura, the head of SSS checkmates him from having his way to PMB, he is now complaining.

He should tell us what the North is putting on the table apart from the population liability. Nothing. It is what they are gaining that they are so much concern about.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Is A Bloody Nonentity – Junaid Mohammed by PureMe01: 11:21am On Sep 25, 2017
Chukwudi4naija:
You too much. Instead of them to reckon with Atiku's truthful exposition, they are there attacking his personality and ambition. What a show of desperation.
lol...Chukwudi my brother e go shock them
Re: Atiku Is A Bloody Nonentity – Junaid Mohammed by userplainly(m): 11:23am On Sep 25, 2017
Nigerian governors n politicians r all stupid, primitive, illiterates, blind, lazy and weak Except these Lagos n Calabar govt....... the rest state don't av vision, none can fully generates its own income except oil, the local taxes r being shared among themselves, we don't have anything like tourism in my state (Delta), there's is a beach deep down in warri after the creeks, there is a beach in bayelsa n rivers but none is being exploited n developed to make the cities beautiful n great n also attract tourist, the safety of the citizens especially young men means shit to them, infact its now a crime to be a young with artistic ambitions, if u don't work for govt or work as servant for a big man then u r doing "Yahoo"..... everybody wan chop oil money, non wants to exploits their own area, criminals r roaming free, ritualist everywhere. u dodge SARS harassment/robbery, u dodge thieves from breaking to ur crib to rob u, u dodge kidnapping n possible ritual killers, u dodge community people who can kill u out of envy for no reason bfo police arrives, u dodge police "still base on ur good looks cos they also hunt yahoo boys"....... u can't wear anything gold, u can't have many hair ( carry dread n die) u can't be handsome, u can't own a car at age 25.............MEANWHILE OUR FATHERS BOUGHT THIER FIRST CARS AT SAME AGE, HAVE 3/ FOR CHILDREN AT THAT AGE, ALL THESE GREEDY USURPERS BENEFITED FROM THE COUNTRY AT EARLY AGE.......... talk about restructuring ' good thing o' but still another way for our thieves to fill their pockets! 15 years ago we were crying over Power Supply, same sh##t today, Light is still an issue but a woman stole 90$bn....... rice is one of our major food but we can't invest in production..... Lemme go back south again, our lands r waterlogged like thai , Malay n China, perfect for rice farming but our govt dunno shit about that, sometimes politicians brings stupid agenda like catfish farming, they give some lucky few money to do ponds n thats all.... if u try to do anything on ur own community boys will milk u dry n wen u can't pay they destroy......... I WILL START TO BELIEVE ANY GOVT THE DAY THEY ANNOUNCED THAT ANYBODY ON THE ROAD, BUILDING SIT, JUNCTIONS OR THOSE COMING TO SHOPS TO COLLECT MONEY BECAUSE IT IS THEIR LAND WILL BE JAILED OR EXECUTED..
Re: Atiku Is A Bloody Nonentity – Junaid Mohammed by gabe: 11:27am On Sep 25, 2017
ExInferis:
Atiku had alwasy been moderately rich.

He became richer in the Customs service.

He became stupendously wealthy after he became the VP.

No one is fooled by his intentions.
Trace Atiku's wealth. it's from a company he founded after retiring from the Customs service known as INTELS. Atiku retired during Buhari's military regime, when people were jailed left right and centre for corruption. Buhari begged him to stay on, but he refused. he formed Intels after seeing the short comings of the Customs in providing adequate services to port users. Intels is the no 1 oil servicing firm in terms of import/ export logistics. it's business extends to other port users. Such a company rakes in billions of naira yearly. The American University is small change compared to Intels. Intels control all other ports apart from Lagos. Atiku has always been the beautiful bride in politics because he has money to burn. He has used his wealth to establish a wide national network. There is no politician that is not scared of his wealth, that is why he is constantly defamed as corrupt to make him bad goods and take him out of the competition. As VP, OBJ was always fighting him so he didn't emerge as president. OBJ investigated up and down and couldn't come up with any evidence of corruption. if he did, Atiku would still be rotting in jail. Atiku has issued a challenge no one could attempt till today. he said all those with evidence of his corruption from his custom days till today should provide such evidence. All those shouting Atiku is corrupt haven't been able to do this. OBJ tried oyibo tactics to link him with the Halliburton scandal. As at November, 2016, the US department of Justice have said he wasn't under any criminal investigation.
Re: Atiku Is A Bloody Nonentity – Junaid Mohammed by userplainly(m): 11:36am On Sep 25, 2017
ODVanguard:

It is very okay to tell your own people the TRUTH to open their eyes and minds to realities they are deliberately shying away from. The truth remains that the Northern elite in collaboration with a few southern lackeys are holding the rest of the country back.

Most of us know what needs to be done to move this country forward (and it is not about 'fighting corruption' abeg). It's about some backward-thinking people refusing to allow others with more progressive outlook to determine the course of their own future and development. The Northern elite need to quit holding the rest of the country hostage. Kapish!
Guy the Northern Elite noh stop us from development, na our lack of wisdom, greed, lack of vision and primitiveness put us for this mess, we stop blaming the north....have u really being close to an average politicia ? words from his mouth go make u nearly beat am ( speaking from experience) during election they give out money, bag of rice and spray plenty lies and promises, exactly what people need to hear but after election nothing really, maybe they will finally complete one old bridge or paint primary schools.......... my Governor Mumu Okowa just be like Vegetable, He is so weak to the core, dumb as fvvk n yet he was a doctor........
Re: Atiku Is A Bloody Nonentity – Junaid Mohammed by gabe: 11:40am On Sep 25, 2017
mbjsuki:

If all you said is true or partially true. What then does a man whom is this rich needs in government? Why does he need to be in power by all means necessary? Can't he just live fat of his wealth? Is it a must to lead to serve the people?
How rich is Atiku truly? You can serve and be relevant in any government by proper contribution and godly advice not necessarily lead or serve. No rich man will ever tell you is contended with what he has,they are always looking and working either hard or greedily to earn more all for show off and seeking relevance!
Atiku is greedy and he is seeking power and relevance by all means necessary!
Baba that contested for 12 years+ before winning had no ulterior motive abi? A time comes when you life makes no meaning apart from purpose. Atiku feels his purpose in this life of to affect life at the national level positively as president. Everyone is entitled to his own purpose that gives his life meaning.
Re: Atiku Is A Bloody Nonentity – Junaid Mohammed by Chukwudi4naija(m): 11:58am On Sep 25, 2017
userplainly:

Guy the Northern Elite noh stop us from development, na our lack of wisdom, greed, lack of vision and primitiveness put us for this mess, we stop blaming the north....have u really being close to an average politicia ? words from his mouth go make u nearly beat am ( speaking from experience) during election they give out money, bag of rice and spray plenty lies and promises, exactly what people need to hear but after election nothing really, maybe they will finally complete one old bridge or paint primary schools.......... my Governor Mumu Okowa just be like Vegetable, He is so weak to the core, dumb as fvvk n yet he was a doctor........
Lack of wisdom, greed, lack of vision and primitiveness as you put it, is the product of failed system. You cannot be working hard while other people are politiking and gaining more. Hard work is a dissatisfaction you know. People will rather be idle provided their needs are satisfied and that is what the present political system supports. Thus the reason for restructuring.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is A Bloody Nonentity – Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 25, 2017
IJOBA2:
YOU HAVE NOT TOLD ME WHY I SHOULD STOP CALLING HIM THE GREATEST PROPHET OF ISLAM. REMEMBER THAT SOME PEOPLE SLAUGHTERED RAM JUST TO HONOR HIM WHEN HE RETURNED FROM MEDICAL VACATION DID QURAN SAY THAT YOU SHOULD SLAUGHTER RAM FOR A MERE MORTAL BEING SOME EVEN WENT AS FAR AS DRINKING GUTTER WATER FOR HIM.

I'm not a Muslim. so ask any Muslim around you.

but I think it's senseless sycophancy just Like the one displayed by brainwashed ipob yoots who bowed down to lick his urine.
Re: Atiku Is A Bloody Nonentity – Junaid Mohammed by luckyogor(m): 1:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
RomeSankara:

Let's stop this lies abeg , A man whose company has handled 70 percent of all import and export based logistics for Nigeria since 1984 and you think he he was moderately rich before he became Vice president, no he was stupendously rich , his co founder Mr Volpi has been one of the richest men in Italy for years and years because of this same company call Intels and yet you think Atiku was moderately rich ...Atiku made his money from Business and not any govt treasury , he could have only used his office to get Intels favourable agreements as Vice president but his wings was immediately cut by Obasanjo for years ....As far as I am concerned for Atiku to see the future so early in intels shows he is visionary
Thanks very much for this your reply,please keep on curing the ignorance in some mods here.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is A Bloody Nonentity – Junaid Mohammed by zuto4u(m): 1:22pm On Sep 25, 2017
Atiku I agree with you on this. The North are lazy, that is why they keep on opposing the idea of restructuring. But I wonder why the South keep on tolerating those lazy Northerners.
Re: Atiku Is A Bloody Nonentity – Junaid Mohammed by ofuonyebi: 1:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
Atiku thinks he is wise that's why he is rooting for restructuring now...

to get sympathy of the South South and South East when 2019 comes..

But the same Atiku was VP for 8-yrs and made his cool money But never bothered about this issue..

Anyway, I don't blame him, I blame his political desperado...which had made him to forget that

those who live in glass house don't use to throw stones.....The North you abuse today, is like a child abusing the IROKO tree and running

away...the iroko does not reply instantly but will surely respond to the child's ranting one day when the child falls asleep of his deed!
Re: Atiku Is A Bloody Nonentity – Junaid Mohammed by Nnabugwu8590: 2:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
Elder teaching the young ones about HATE SPEECH.
Good afternoon to all Ngerian Leaders. It is well!
Re: Atiku Is A Bloody Nonentity – Junaid Mohammed by DTaj: 2:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
For the first time in a long while, I agree with Junaid...Atiku is very angry that Buhari administration broke the wicked monopoly of his (Atiku's) oil servicing/maritime monopoly, the company called INTELS, which he fraudulently made a monopoly when he was the VP to Obasanjo.

Hadiza Bala Usman, the young (but tough) lady at NPA, broke that evil monopoly called INTELS, when she opened up the business to others and rightly stated that NO LAW allowed INTELS to be a crude monopoly.

He is also upset that no one calls him regarding appointments.

If Buhari must go (or must not contest in 2019), the North should present a credible person, not a 71-year old thieving, well-known scoundrel like ATIKU!

Anyone who read Obasanjo's book, "My Watch" would see how corrupt Atiku was (and still is). Obasanjo finished Atiku in that book with hard facts!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is A Bloody Nonentity – Junaid Mohammed by userplainly(m): 2:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
Chukwudi4naija:
Lack of wisdom, greed, lack of vision and primitiveness as you put it, is the product of failed system. You cannot be working hard while other people are politiking and gaining more. Hard work is a dissatisfaction you know. People will rather be idle provided their needs are satisfied and that is what the present political system supports. Thus the reason for restructuring.
guy I noh dey against restructuring but the people in power should not be in power, they don't have our best interest at heart, in our present system each governors if not all can acquire up to N100bn in their full tenure if not more (I mean in allocations n budgets) .. but they will spend almost half of that money "blessing their loyals", use small for projects they know they wont complete n pocket the rest..... the system is bad doesn't mean its stopping them from work, Lagos state is developing everyday, same as cross rivers but the rest r just there, Edo govt will do small only along ring road where everyone can see while the rest of the state needs help, Delta state is worst! our govt is just a face, he does nothing, acts on nothing, wen he talks u feel like slapping him
Re: Atiku Is A Bloody Nonentity – Junaid Mohammed by Wantam: 2:37pm On Sep 25, 2017
Atiku we want
Re: Atiku Is A Bloody Nonentity – Junaid Mohammed by billyG(m): 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2017
kai!atiku why?if u said that then u hav shot yursef in d balls,he just hav 2 hold a press conference i said he hav quite active politics.
Re: Atiku Is A Bloody Nonentity – Junaid Mohammed by GetMeRight: 3:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
PureMe01:
restructuring is d last word in d dictionary of a Northerner like U.he just decided to be sincere atleast for once in his life,hence d attack. I don't care about atiku,I don't care about his attackers,his message is clear..dats all
Like me? Lol.
They are not attacking him for calling for restructuring, rather they are attacking him for calling them lazy people. Hausas are hardworking people compared to majority of southerners who shout "it is our oil" Morning and night like oil was a product of hardwork.
Re: Atiku Is A Bloody Nonentity – Junaid Mohammed by PureMe01: 3:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
GetMeRight:

Like me? Lol.
They are not attacking him for calling for restructuring, rather they are attacking him for calling them lazy people. Hausas are hardworking people compared to majority of southerners who shout "it is our oil" Morning and night like oil was a product of hardwork.
then let them prove him wrong by keying into d restructuring agenda instead of depending on d south for manna..truth be told,they Dont wanna hustle
they want to keep up their parasitism.they can't do without d south.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Is Neither Pregnant Nor Sick - Sulaiman Haruna (Aide) / Peter Obi Hails Osimhen's Serie A Triumph With Napoli / Troops Ambush And Killed Scores Of Terrorists At Mandara (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.