Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,743 members, 7,955,835 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:31 PM

My Husband Feels Excited And Fulfilled Whenever I Call Him 'omo Boy'~joke Silva - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Husband Feels Excited And Fulfilled Whenever I Call Him 'omo Boy'~joke Silva (683 Views)

Joke Silva Celebrates Husband, Olu Jacobs On His 82nd Birthday / Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier / Bukola Awoyemi Reveals How Her Husband Feels About Kissing In Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Feels Excited And Fulfilled Whenever I Call Him 'omo Boy'~joke Silva by praizblog: 6:40am On Sep 25, 2017
Veteran actress, joke Silva is sure a leading example to most filmmakers that consistency and doggedness attribute success on the chosen field. Having featured in countless movies and powerful stage performances, Joke Silva is still very much relevant in the industry having kicked off her career in film in the early 1990’s.

Married to veteran actor Olu Jacobs; the couple founded and operate the Lufodo Group covering film production and distribution assets and the Lufodo Academy of Performing Arts, where she is Director of Studies. She is also the pioneering managing director of Malete Film Village, in association with Kwara State University. However, it will interest you that Joke and Olu Jacobs met in 1981 at a rehearsal and got wedded in 1985, showing that love can truly last a lifetime.

Cornered at the 100th premiere of Battleground, Joke Silva shares her journey in the industry with MUTIAT ALLI, and her thoughts on marriage break-ups, domestic violence and loving moments with husband.

With your successful marriage story; there must have been a Pet name for your husband and for you? (Giggles)

Ahh yes! His pet name is Omo boy and he feels excited and fulfilled whenever I call him that.

Are there no moments it becomes heavy for you and you don’t want to call him Omo Boy?

Laye (Never)! When there is Omoboy and then I say “Olu”, that’s Wahala (laughs). And then same is with me when he says “Iya”, that’s my pet name and when he says “Joke!” I know am in trouble.

News via : http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/09/my-husband-feels-excited-and-fulfilled.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: My Husband Feels Excited And Fulfilled Whenever I Call Him 'omo Boy'~joke Silva by praizblog: 6:40am On Sep 25, 2017
Lol
Re: My Husband Feels Excited And Fulfilled Whenever I Call Him 'omo Boy'~joke Silva by paiz: 6:46am On Sep 25, 2017
cool
Re: My Husband Feels Excited And Fulfilled Whenever I Call Him 'omo Boy'~joke Silva by Topestbilly(m): 6:49am On Sep 25, 2017
Mama add 'wosi wobi' grin
Re: My Husband Feels Excited And Fulfilled Whenever I Call Him 'omo Boy'~joke Silva by 7footre(m): 6:50am On Sep 25, 2017
Him go craze if you call am daddy yo be that!
Lovely couple
Re: My Husband Feels Excited And Fulfilled Whenever I Call Him 'omo Boy'~joke Silva by ikbnice(m): 6:51am On Sep 25, 2017
Everybody has what drives bim/her crazy
Re: My Husband Feels Excited And Fulfilled Whenever I Call Him 'omo Boy'~joke Silva by optional1(f): 6:51am On Sep 25, 2017
such a romantic name...

unlike some fools calling their's baby and they the baby will start behaving like a baby..
Re: My Husband Feels Excited And Fulfilled Whenever I Call Him 'omo Boy'~joke Silva by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 25, 2017
Na your juju dey work well ma!

but be ready later in future to see new faces , they are you husband's sons and daughters, because this olu have done some magic to girls
Re: My Husband Feels Excited And Fulfilled Whenever I Call Him 'omo Boy'~joke Silva by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 6:52am On Sep 25, 2017
man no dey retire for duty
Re: My Husband Feels Excited And Fulfilled Whenever I Call Him 'omo Boy'~joke Silva by Yomzzyblog: 7:01am On Sep 25, 2017
Ok
Re: My Husband Feels Excited And Fulfilled Whenever I Call Him 'omo Boy'~joke Silva by tyson98: 7:05am On Sep 25, 2017
Omo boy olu jakobu
Re: My Husband Feels Excited And Fulfilled Whenever I Call Him 'omo Boy'~joke Silva by MhizzAJ(f): 7:33am On Sep 25, 2017
I like this woman
She s a good example
Makes him feel young
Re: My Husband Feels Excited And Fulfilled Whenever I Call Him 'omo Boy'~joke Silva by Houseofglam7(f): 7:48am On Sep 25, 2017
Love sweet embarassed
Re: My Husband Feels Excited And Fulfilled Whenever I Call Him 'omo Boy'~joke Silva by smardray(m): 7:49am On Sep 25, 2017
most awesome love story I've ever seen
Re: My Husband Feels Excited And Fulfilled Whenever I Call Him 'omo Boy'~joke Silva by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:03am On Sep 26, 2017
cc lalasticlala
Re: My Husband Feels Excited And Fulfilled Whenever I Call Him 'omo Boy'~joke Silva by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:05am On Sep 26, 2017
Good to know grin

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Fifty Repeatedly Pregnant For Mr.2kay (photo) / Emoney And Kcee Sighted Chilling At Dos Santos Awka- PICTURES / Offset Proposes To Cardi B Live On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.