Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market (51131 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Should Wear A Quality Weave / Slay Queen Rocks Miniskirt And Top Made Of Transparent Nylon ( Photo) / Who knows Yaba Market Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by horlakunle25(m): 9:37am On Sep 25, 2017
And u didn't upload d pinshure of d butt dey slapped
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by sharpwriter(m): 9:47am On Sep 25, 2017
mhizesther:

It is and I hope ure nothing thinking about "rape" nothing like that..
Then what kind of bleep up did they give her?
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by Ten06(m): 9:48am On Sep 25, 2017
You see, it is because of this kind of embarrassment that is making us to be advising you ladies to dress well. To avoid these kind of area boys touching your bums anyhow

Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by tafabaloo(m): 9:48am On Sep 25, 2017
Is yaba market not populated by my brothers from the eastern part again ?

2 Likes

Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by GetMeRight: 9:48am On Sep 25, 2017
olusledge:
Those guys be like oga come buy chinos,come buy jeans,we get stock jeans , 3 quarter , we get shirt ,we get round neck ,we get vintage after escaping the hurdle of those guys then you meet the hausas at the front ...those ones be like fine boy i dae buy and sell gold oo , i dae buy, i dae sell dollar, euro, pounds , yen ....that place is just to hectic ...if u mistakenly give the hausas attention lol sars is waiting for you at the front
Seriously?
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by olusledge: 9:49am On Sep 25, 2017
GetMeRight:

Seriously?
just give it a trial
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by RillJ(m): 9:50am On Sep 25, 2017
All na Yaba!

smardray:
that's y we have yabaleft and yaba market....both contains a lot of mad people
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by Monaco2(m): 9:51am On Sep 25, 2017
unlimitedsoundz:
Eyaa.. Sorry

Amber n kanye
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by emi14: 9:55am On Sep 25, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
smh
and you think that is funny ?
Avoid occasions of sin if u wanna avoid sin. She seeked attention and got it.
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by Ajisebioyolaari: 9:56am On Sep 25, 2017
mhizesther:

It's too early bro
angry
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by Jidefido(m): 9:56am On Sep 25, 2017
mhizesther:

Ever crazy

And will always be.. u were in what hostel? I was in El-Kanemi before moving outside campus
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by TapTapTap(m): 9:57am On Sep 25, 2017
emeijeh:
Will they hear?

The rate at which girls of today wear skin tight and mini clothes is really alarming

#failedparenting
Do u think their parents know. Their parents will curse u like my daughter that never wears anything that shows her knees not knowing that their children have turned to something else in school

1 Like

Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by kobijacobs(m): 9:58am On Sep 25, 2017
ntorrrrrrr!!! good for u....u only attract dogs when u dress dat way
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by GetMeRight: 10:04am On Sep 25, 2017
olusledge:
just give it a trial
I pass it over. But thanks anyway.
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by 9jatatafo(m): 10:08am On Sep 25, 2017
You were very lucky nit to be raped. Dey form yankee there.
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by critic9ja: 10:11am On Sep 25, 2017
Being in Canada does not give you license to come back to Nigeria here and be dressing nakedly about. Mumu Op

1 Like

Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by Gangster1ms: 10:13am On Sep 25, 2017
mhizesther:
When I was in unilag , my roomie was the type that loved wearing indecent dresses and most times, she enjoys the attention she gets. I stopped going out with her because most times, older women would pass insults at her like (ashewo, omo oshi, omo buruku)I called her severally and advised her but she didn't listen... Then jaja guys bleeped her up grin grin
how? grin good to see my fellow akokite here smiley
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by Ajisebioyolaari: 10:15am On Sep 25, 2017
MMMscam:

Why do igbos have to lie about everything and cook up all kinds of malicious lies. I have lived in Lagos before and i own properties there, even in that Yaba area and I can categorically say that 98% of those street boys hustling every passerby for clothes, curtains etc are IGBO boys. They lack manners and are very uncouth, lousy and dirty, which is the typical igbo man's behavioral trademark. It's easy to prove, just drive down to Yaba yourself; and right from the Presbyterian church area they will swarm on you like bees that found honey. Their thick village igbo accents can't be missed, nor their yam legs, bushy skins, repugnant odor and of course...FLAT HEAD! "Oga you want change dollar", the abokis trademark at Yaba, and then some Yoruba traders in shops and stalls and area boys lurking around. But the pesky annoying rascally uncouth lousy guys who drag people and chase cars and hustle you hard as you walk across the market are 98% igbos. To say "maybe Yoruba" is a bloody lie. Those are the typical native igbos boys hustling in Yoruba land to feed their poor generations in the south east. And their immediate cousins are hawking gala and drinks in traffic. We know you igbo people well. Another igbo lie busted!
true! Even at Jibowu Motor Park, the igbo boys will drag your luggage with you, almost tearing it apart. They'll pull your arms in different directions as though they want to tear you in pieces. Some will even pull your shirt and if you protest, they'll resort to insults. It seems

1 Like

Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by Myself2(m): 10:17am On Sep 25, 2017
mhizesther:

... Then jaja guys bleeped her up grin grin

How exactly did they bleep her up

And why is it funny to you
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by tee4taye(m): 10:18am On Sep 25, 2017
DRESS THE WAY YOU WANT TO BE ADDRESSED

1 Like

Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by BlueMurder(m): 10:26am On Sep 25, 2017
pocohantas:

The raped kids, both girls and boys...how were they dressed?
The old women? Little babies? India woman that cover themselves from head to toe, yet rape is high there.

Someone that was raped is crying FOUL? You should be locked in a mental home for typing this nonsense. It's not you people's fault, it's Seun that allows senseless comments like this. I pray you don't learn the hard way.

He has made his observation which is very valid. And you chose to ignore his opening remark that he's not justifying rape. He clearly stated that not all men are "mentally stable". If you like, continue dressing indecently to markets, parks, or other rough places. Just ensure that you blame yourself when "mad" men assault you!

1 Like

Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by orjikuramo(m): 10:27am On Sep 25, 2017
Please don't end a story at its climax.
Kindly continue biko.
mhizesther:
When I was in unilag , my roomie was the type that loved wearing indecent dresses and most times, she enjoys the attention she gets. I stopped going out with her because most times, older women would pass insults at her like (ashewo, omo oshi, omo buruku)I called her severally and advised her but she didn't listen... Then jaja guys bleeped her up grin grin
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by RockyEyo(m): 10:28am On Sep 25, 2017
Lagboyinibadan:

What's indecent about a mini skirt

If you really want to know, tell ur babe or wife (woman in ur life sha) to wear a Mini skirt and get in to one of those main-land congested areas in Lagos (E.g Ketu, Yaba, Computer village) But make sure say u don Gym chest first cause na body go tell u say boys are not smiling grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by Rebuke: 10:30am On Sep 25, 2017
Lagboyinibadan:

What's indecent about a mini skirt

Nothn o, don't mind dem jawe, but I beg advise yhur sisters and girl friend to wear it while visitin Yaba......

1 Like

Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by Rebuke: 10:34am On Sep 25, 2017
Smartini:
I'm sure you were referring to those guys near Tejuosho Shopping Complex. Those guys can press nyash for Africa, especially at night...and Unilag girls will not hear word. cheesy

And we have police in dis country o. Seriously, why hav those miscreants not been called to order?

Dis ish shld be addressed immediately.
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by kizyalex10(m): 10:41am On Sep 25, 2017
pocohantas:

The raped kids, both girls and boys...how were they dressed?
The old women? Little babies? India woman that cover themselves from head to toe, yet rape is high there.

Someone that was raped is crying FOUL? You should be locked in a mental home for typing this nonsense. It's not you people's fault, it's Seun that allows senseless comments like this. I pray you don't learn the hard way.
guess ur profile picture depicts ur personality.reading is different from understanding,did I encourage rape in this writeup of mine or speak against indecent dressing.when I was writing this,i knw I will be attacked by shallow heads like u.a woman of dignity will agree with me.i didn't write only to condemn ladies only @least u saw me call out some men of loose appetite.i stated categorically dat am against rape of any kind.what am simply stating here is that Ladies should play their part in keeping things in order.nd den watch d case of rape decrease to the bearest minimum.while it will be easy to tackle d remaining few.well I don't want to banter words With shallow brain like u.the earlier u come out from ur shallow nd sentimental thinking,the better.

1 Like

Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 25, 2017
clems88:
I wish your boss called you that moment grin

Satan, Ekwensu
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by kizyalex10(m): 10:49am On Sep 25, 2017
JamesReacher:
Is that a justification for rape? How do you know the higher chance of rape is wearing provocative dresses.
so suprise a man like u encourage indecent dressing.u re questioning hw I knew d stats.if I don't knw,i wouldn't say such.which ever way,would u rather. See a decently dressed girl on D road or a scantly Dressed woman.well with ur suggestion earlier,u will go for The later.wish u read what I wrote thoroughly,I stated categorically that am against rape but ladies should play their part in doing d right thing nd then leave d rest .
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by EvilMetahuman: 10:56am On Sep 25, 2017
JamesReacher:
That girl is plain stupid and insensitive
insensitive to what exactly ?

you mean i can just wake up one day and kick the shit out of you cos i don't like your outfit?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uzoma Jenfrancis Crowned Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2019 In Colourful Event / Hushpuppi Buys 6 Pairs Of Shoes For 2miilion Naira / What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.