Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Biafra: Fulani Herdsmen Call For Probe Of Saraki’s Statement On IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Fulani Herdsmen Call For Probe Of Saraki’s Statement On IPOB (25330 Views)

Hushpuppi: Call For Probe Of Atiku, Saraki, Myself Is Laughable - Timi Frank / IPOB: Nigerians In America Write Trump, Seek Immediate Clampdown On IPOB / Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Fulani Herdsmen Call For Probe Of Saraki’s Statement On IPOB by nwakibie3(m): 7:53am On Sep 25, 2017
Fulani herdsmen under the aegis of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria (MACBAN), has urged the government to urgently begin a probe into the activities of the Senate President, Bukola Saraki, to ascertain if he was among those sponsoring Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB).

In an interview with journalists in Makurdi, the National Coordinator of MACBAN, Garus Gololo noted that the activities of IPOB in recent times demonstrated that it was more of a danger to the unity of Nigeria than the clashes between Fulani herdsmen and farmers.

He argued that the statement made by Saraki, faulting the proscription of the group by the Federal Government, was inciting and a clear signal that the Senate President might be supporting the agitation by IPOB to divide Nigeria.

He said for such a statement to have come from Saraki, it showed that he was no longer fit to lead the Senate.

Gololo said he believed that the former Kwara State governor’s presence in the National Assembly was a threat to the unity and oneness of Nigeria.

“I think it is a high-time the Federal Government commenced full scale investigation into Senator Bukola Saraki’s activities in the Senate. I doubt if that man has the interest of this country, Nigeria, at heart.

“For the number three citizen to be saying different things from the government, which he is fully part and parcel of, shows that Saraki hates Nigeria, Buhari and Fulani herdsmen and as such, his leadership is in doubt and he should step aside.

“We can’t continue to have someone in power that would declare support for a group agitating to break up Nigeria. We are for one Nigeria and in unity we stand.

“The ability of the government to declare IPOB as a terrorist group has saved the country from a premeditated war that could have led to the collapse of the unity and peaceful coexistence of Nigeria,” he said

MACBAN National Leader also commended the Federal Government’s decision to proscribe IPOB as a terrorist group.

He described the proscription as a ‘’right step in a right direction’’ that would permanently cripple the plans of the pro-Biafran group to break up Nigeria.

Saraki had last Monday condemned the ban on the activities of IPOB by the South-East Governors Forum and its classification as a terrorist group by the Nigerian Army

http://dailypost.ng/2017/09/25/biafra-fulani-herdsmen-call-probe-sarakis-statement-ipob/

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Biafra: Fulani Herdsmen Call For Probe Of Saraki’s Statement On IPOB by chinoxstock: 7:57am On Sep 25, 2017
Fulani herdsmen kwa....Chineke nna God!!

279 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Biafra: Fulani Herdsmen Call For Probe Of Saraki’s Statement On IPOB by sarrki(m): 7:57am On Sep 25, 2017
Rubbish

The Fulani herdsmen should also be treated as a terrorist

182 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Biafra: Fulani Herdsmen Call For Probe Of Saraki’s Statement On IPOB by JUSTICE4Nigeria: 8:00am On Sep 25, 2017
terrorist called for terrorist to probe terrorist, hmmm, govt of TERROCRACY

199 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Biafra: Fulani Herdsmen Call For Probe Of Saraki’s Statement On IPOB by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 25, 2017
All these herdsmen can talk because dim witted people like sarrki who support their principal online. Sarrki, who are you? I won't mind seeing you one on one to deal with you!

132 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Biafra: Fulani Herdsmen Call For Probe Of Saraki’s Statement On IPOB by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 25, 2017
All these herdsmen can talk because of dim witted people like sarrki support their principal online. Sarrki, who are you? I won't mind seeing you one on one to deal with you!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Fulani Herdsmen Call For Probe Of Saraki’s Statement On IPOB by RomeSankara: 8:01am On Sep 25, 2017
Hahahahahaha.. the world fourth most dangerous terrorist group looking for the those funding the world's least dangerous terrorist group that is not even known internationally...Fulani herdsmen must be mad but we know it's Buhari's support for them that is giving them such balls

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biafra: Fulani Herdsmen Call For Probe Of Saraki’s Statement On IPOB by delugajackson: 8:03am On Sep 25, 2017
Who is Gololo again??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Fulani Herdsmen Call For Probe Of Saraki’s Statement On IPOB by sarrki(m): 8:03am On Sep 25, 2017
Alcatraz005:
All these herdsmen can talk because of dim witted people like sarrki support their principal online. Sarrki, who are you? I won't mind seeing you one on one to deal with you!

Deal with me ?

grin grin grin

Don't break rule 3 ooooo

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Fulani Herdsmen Call For Probe Of Saraki’s Statement On IPOB by IJOBA2: 8:04am On Sep 25, 2017
grin
Alcatraz005:
All these herdsmen can talk because dim witted people like sarrki support their principal online. Sarrki, who are you? I won't mind seeing you one on one to deal with you!
SARRKI IS PROPHET BUHARI (S.A.W) PBUH LOYAL SERVANTgrin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Fulani Herdsmen Call For Probe Of Saraki’s Statement On IPOB by mazimee(m): 8:04am On Sep 25, 2017
sarrki:
Rubbish

When their grand patron is the president? You must be one of the gullible Yoruba yoots Adenyinka Grandson spoke about.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Fulani Herdsmen Call For Probe Of Saraki’s Statement On IPOB by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 25, 2017
sarrki:

Deal with me ?

grin grin grin

Don't break rule 3 ooooo

You are getting worse everyday. Can I meet u? Your matter is really annoying and it calls for concern. Where are u based?

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Fulani Herdsmen Call For Probe Of Saraki’s Statement On IPOB by chinoxstock: 8:05am On Sep 25, 2017
sarrki:
Rubbish

It's like you don't want to be paid this month!!

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biafra: Fulani Herdsmen Call For Probe Of Saraki’s Statement On IPOB by sarrki(m): 8:13am On Sep 25, 2017
Alcatraz005:

You are getting worse everyday. Can I meet u? Your matter is really annoying and it calls for concern. Where are u based?

You have stepped up

You are breaking rule 22

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Fulani Herdsmen Call For Probe Of Saraki’s Statement On IPOB by Lipscomb(m): 8:16am On Sep 25, 2017
Whala de fulani dey talk.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Fulani Herdsmen Call For Probe Of Saraki’s Statement On IPOB by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 25, 2017
sarrki:

You have stepped up

You are breaking rule 22

Just thank God we are online. You are not an omoluabi and I reject you for lying that you are Christian/Yoruba.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Fulani Herdsmen Call For Probe Of Saraki’s Statement On IPOB by aolawale025: 8:22am On Sep 25, 2017
They can talk because they have been getting away with genocide. What a country!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Fulani Herdsmen Call For Probe Of Saraki’s Statement On IPOB by sarrki(m): 8:24am On Sep 25, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Just thank God we are online. You are not an omoluabi and I reject you for lying that you are Christian/Yoruba.

Can you see that you are not Omoluabi ?

Omoluabi is Omoluabi

We don't discriminate

You always support Igbos

Why ?

Why ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Fulani Herdsmen Call For Probe Of Saraki’s Statement On IPOB by OjukwuWarBird: 8:25am On Sep 25, 2017
Only in Nigeria do you grant Fulani herdsmen terrorists, insurance and label unarmed Biafrans, terrorists.

A true Christian ethnic group can never

1) force or beg a Muslim ethnic group to share the same country with them.

2) depend on the resources of a Muslim ethnic group for survival.

Why can't we.?

Because we know that our God aka Yahweh is always there for us.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Fulani Herdsmen Call For Probe Of Saraki’s Statement On IPOB by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 25, 2017
sarrki:

Can you see that you are not Omoluabi ?

Omoluabi is Omoluabi

We don't discriminate

You always support Igbos

Why ?

Why ?

Are Igbos not human beings?. I don't like them too but I prefer them to the north.
Let there be justice!

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra: Fulani Herdsmen Call For Probe Of Saraki’s Statement On IPOB by omowolewa: 8:26am On Sep 25, 2017
As in Fulani criminals?

I wonder where these guyz got there estranged courage from. Nigerians called PMB to fight just one terror group, he ended up giving us two more groups.

okay na

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Fulani Herdsmen Call For Probe Of Saraki’s Statement On IPOB by dannytoe(m): 8:26am On Sep 25, 2017
Since when did fulani herdsmen started giving excutive orders.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Fulani Herdsmen Call For Probe Of Saraki’s Statement On IPOB by rosalieene(f): 8:28am On Sep 25, 2017
What exactly is the problem of this herdsman.
u are chasing Igbos out of your land.
they now want to stay on their own, you still want to put mouth in their matter

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Fulani Herdsmen Call For Probe Of Saraki’s Statement On IPOB by sarrki(m): 8:32am On Sep 25, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Are Igbos not human beings?. I don't like them too but I prefer them to the north.
Let there be justice!

I love the north, south , east or west

What I dislike is lawless group

God is the creator of all being

For he said in Jeremiah 32:27

" Behold I am the God of all Flesh is their anything too hard for me to do ?"

I love this passage

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Fulani Herdsmen Call For Probe Of Saraki’s Statement On IPOB by aku626(m): 8:46am On Sep 25, 2017
Wow so Fulani herdsmen are now an entity? biased govt.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Fulani Herdsmen Call For Probe Of Saraki’s Statement On IPOB by DaudaAbu(m): 8:59am On Sep 25, 2017
Saraki is just looking for relevance

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Fulani Herdsmen Call For Probe Of Saraki’s Statement On IPOB by Ogonimilitant(m): 9:05am On Sep 25, 2017
Ok
Re: Biafra: Fulani Herdsmen Call For Probe Of Saraki’s Statement On IPOB by greatiyk4u(m): 9:06am On Sep 25, 2017
I blame freedom of speech for this madness

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Fulani Herdsmen Call For Probe Of Saraki’s Statement On IPOB by Stingman: 9:25am On Sep 25, 2017
Which useless oneness are these cattle herdsmen all about?

Nigeria has never been one. All indications have proved that Nigerians don't want to be united, no matter how hard. ONLY oil is keeping Nigeria one.

“Since 1914 the British Government has been trying to make Nigeria into one country, but the Nigerian people themselves are historically different in their backgrounds, in their religious beliefs and customs and do not show themselves any signs of willingness to unite … Nigerian unity is only a British invention” – Alhaji Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa, 1948.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Fulani Herdsmen Call For Probe Of Saraki’s Statement On IPOB by Kingspin(m): 10:45am On Sep 25, 2017
Indeed there was a country.. If only wish can take someone to another country..

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Fulani Herdsmen Call For Probe Of Saraki’s Statement On IPOB by IAMSASHY(f): 10:45am On Sep 25, 2017
shocked
Re: Biafra: Fulani Herdsmen Call For Probe Of Saraki’s Statement On IPOB by Alphasoar(m): 10:45am On Sep 25, 2017
Well |Uncle, on this statement "that the activities of IPOB in recent times demonstrated that it was more of a danger to the unity of Nigeria than the clashes between Fulani herdsmen and farmers." I totally disagree.

You will carry your cow into someones farm and destroy everything and you said it is fairer than people calling for referendum.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairalander Pays Homage To Emir Sanusi Of Kano (Pictures) / Queen Maxima Of The Netherlands Visits Gov. Ambode - Pictures / Nnia John Nwodo's Home Bombed In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.