Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

10 Celebrity Transformations That Is Mind-blowing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Celebrity Transformations That Is Mind-blowing (607 Views)

Top Ten (10) Celebrity Shoe Trends Of 2018 / 10 Celebrity Lookalike Photos That You’ll Hardly Believe / 10+ Celebrity Lookalikes That Prove Time Travel Exists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Celebrity Transformations That Is Mind-blowing by truegossip(f): 8:00am On Sep 25, 2017
Cheak out the images of some of your favorite Holywood celebrities a and let us know what you think about their present look.

Source: http://truegossip.ng/10-celebrity-transformations-mind-blowing/

Re: 10 Celebrity Transformations That Is Mind-blowing by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 25, 2017
That cutie from home alone sha.. I honestly don't know what went wrong ..heard he's dead sef

1 Like

Re: 10 Celebrity Transformations That Is Mind-blowing by MhizzAJ(f): 8:08am On Sep 25, 2017
I'm not understanding Rihanna's complexion
Did she bleach

3 Likes

Re: 10 Celebrity Transformations That Is Mind-blowing by shakswealth(m): 8:36am On Sep 25, 2017
J
Re: 10 Celebrity Transformations That Is Mind-blowing by shakswealth(m): 8:41am On Sep 25, 2017
mhizesther:
That cutie from home alone sha.. I honestly don't know what went wrong ..heard he's dead sef
are u serious or just joking
Re: 10 Celebrity Transformations That Is Mind-blowing by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 25, 2017
shakswealth:

are u serious or just joking

I'm actually serious
Re: 10 Celebrity Transformations That Is Mind-blowing by IdeyFindWife: 10:26am On Sep 25, 2017
mhizesther:

Pot happened to him.

Pot, LSD/Meth, Crack Coke in that order plus the Hollywood commercialization of child stars where they see more of managers, agents and co-stars than parents and positive role-models all in the bid for production companies to squeeze every little bit of value out of them. Put a precocious but impressionable child in the midst, without strong moral influences, it's often a downhill journey.

Kudos to Serena & Venus Williams' dad for being strong for his daughters when they needed him the most; forget the bling, that's a real man there.

(1) (Reply)

Who Noticed The Change In Google's Logo Today? / Lol!! Ivana Trumps Throws Shades At Marla Marples Over Alleged Affair With Trump / Governor Rochas Okorocha Of Imo Unveiled The Statue Of South African President.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.