Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label (28161 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Signed By D'banj To His Record Label, Plays With Dbanj's Son / Davido Sign Idowest To His Record Label DMW (More Photos) / Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by Maximus85(m): 11:10am On Sep 25, 2017
The only record labels we know and love : Mavin and YBNL
Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by chidekings(m): 11:10am On Sep 25, 2017
U just have to give it to mi, 90 percent of all his works has been dope.
I just don't know what's really wrong with choc
Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by jrerico1(m): 11:11am On Sep 25, 2017
say4gunit:
M.I - man of peace but never gun shy.
MI is superhuman cheesy

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by IJOBA2: 11:11am On Sep 25, 2017
mhizesther:
Hmmm...Every single day our celebrities must bring up issues..That ycee guy should respect his boss.. MI is far above him. All these spoilt kids sef
IM STILL WAITING FOR YA DM
Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by JaffyJoe(m): 11:15am On Sep 25, 2017
Tamarapetty:
i'm entertained everyday! celeb beef, celeb leaked nude, celeb broken marriage due to domestic blah blah bull shiii. everything must be on social media. celebs and their mentality!

Their misfortunes, your amusement.
Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by ofiko123(m): 11:25am On Sep 25, 2017
too much juice too much sauce.....
Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by say4gunit(m): 11:26am On Sep 25, 2017
jrerico1:
MI is superhuman cheesy
Illegal Music 2
Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by Stbottle(m): 11:29am On Sep 25, 2017
mhizesther:
Hmmm...Every single day our celebrities must bring up issues..That ycee guy should respect his boss.. MI is far above him. All these spoilt kids sef

He has deleted the page na
Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by Pweetyjuddy(f): 11:31am On Sep 25, 2017
Jez that

Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by Yomzzyblog: 11:32am On Sep 25, 2017
Ok
Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by paradigmshift(m): 11:39am On Sep 25, 2017
jrerico1:
MI want fans to anticipate his album like world cup? Every 4 years?
u can vibe to his latest mixtape illegal music 3.
that mixtape better pass other album of any rapper lmao

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by paradigmshift(m): 11:40am On Sep 25, 2017
Bhella5:
before you all start to bash ycee, he has heeded so no need to get your asses up in an uproar. Ycee one of the best in his class
ycee too wack lmao .
why e no diss vector d oda time

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by paradigmshift(m): 11:41am On Sep 25, 2017
aro1:
daz just d basic fact dat ycee pinpointed.. chocolate city is goin down..
ycee wack
Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by MrDoGood(m): 11:42am On Sep 25, 2017
Nice suit M.I
Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by paradigmshift(m): 11:42am On Sep 25, 2017
Maximus85:
I don't know why we are so afraid of saying the truth. MI is done. He's redundant. Since he took over the tomtom city, nothing has happened.

MI... Game Over!

have you listened to illegal music 3?
m.i is the greatest. ycee=thrash
Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by wildchild02: 11:50am On Sep 25, 2017
Bet y?

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:52am On Sep 25, 2017
Bhella5:
before you all start to bash ycee, he has heeded so no need to get your asses up in an uproar. Ycee one of the best in his class
how is he d best in his class? because u re in tinny entertainment too? Nigress puleez...
Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by bitingcool: 11:52am On Sep 25, 2017
Benekruku:
The only consistent thing in Nigeria is corruption.

All our artiste only stay at the peak for a while!

M.I is quite aware at the back of his mind that Chocolate city is dead

Over dead sef
MI was yesterday. His Chairman album was nail to his dead rap coffin. What's with him and not being able to swallow unsavoury news. He should stick to his youtube adverts

YCee is today. He's one to look out for . Level headed and focused

There'll be another tomorrow.

If you don't change you'll be shortchanged
Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by nairalandic(m): 11:52am On Sep 25, 2017
ycee don dey mad oh... M.i na boss oh
Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by Bhella5(m): 11:55am On Sep 25, 2017
INDUSTRIALFAN:
how is he d best in his class? because u re in tinny entertainment too? Nigress puleez...
It's a personal opinion and am sure a million of other fans of good music will share the same opinion. Just so you u know hombre, no such word as "Nigress".
Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by Bhella5(m): 11:59am On Sep 25, 2017
paradigmshift:

ycee too wack lmao .
why e no diss vector d oda time
Abeg forget that Lafiaji boy. He's in transition still even after all the years.
Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by Abudu2000(m): 12:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
Yceee always looking like a madman as usual..I wonder the kind of ladies on his fanbase
Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by say4gunit(m): 12:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
bitingcool:

Over dead sef
MI was yesterday. His Chairman album was nail to his dead rap coffin. What's with him and not being able to swallow unsavoury news. He should stick to his youtube adverts

YCee is today. He's one to look out for . Level headed and focused

There'll be another tomorrow.

If you don't change you'll be shortchanged

Lol. U don't know music. QED
Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by Elnino4ladies: 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
jrerico1:
I bet him to listen to Nosa- Most high and this from ruby gyangs. CC are trying
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aa0ToMAodAY

I love that ruby gyang song like mad
Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by Ecuador1(m): 12:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
Orobo2Lekpa:

Why Bring Igbo people in this matter now?
His initials are NK (Nnamdi Kanu) and not SK
His actually talking about
Weed n skunk
Since u pako decide to form ajebutter

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
I like the way you write, since you dey find wife, can I be your nairaland wife grin
IdeyFindWife:

Couldn't agree more, see the lazy lout writing long epistle only just to ping his mediocre label off Choc City!

They're young, eager for bread and don't mind stepping on heads. They keep saying saying "controversy sells records" but they forget that Tupac, a foremost, unintended poster-boy of that maxim also got shot in the controversy that followed as well as Biggie.

I'm yet to see Riri selling records off dissing Bey, or Yemi Alade sounding off this stupidly on Tiwa for cheap popularity but hey those are Queens, they got poised and their brains filthy what comes outta their mouth. You shouldn't hope to expect any class for alley-dogs and naija street-cats running high on cheap skunk, testosterone, low-IQ and praise from local bread-seller chicks.

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by Orobo2Lekpa: 12:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
Ecuador1:

His actually talking about
Weed n skunk
Since u pako decide to form ajebutter

Say no to drugs
Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
Orobo2Lekpa:

Why Bring Igbo people in this matter now?
His initials are NK (Nnamdi Kanu) and not SK
You and the peeps wey like ur post be olodo. He actually meant weed(Igbo) and skunk(SK).
Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 25, 2017
Na my first reply be did for nairaland.
abeg encourage ur brother to participate more with likes.
;DNa my first reply be did for nairaland.
abeg encourage ur brother to participate more with likes.

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by Orobo2Lekpa: 12:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
Nesso:

You and the peeps wey like ur post be olodo. He actually meant weed(Igbo) and skunk(SK).

We are olodo because we don't know about week and skunk, Is it everybody that graduated from Drug school?
Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by IdeyFindWife: 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
frenzyduchess:
I like the way you write, since you dey find wife, can I be your nairaland wife grin

Milady, and I will be honored to be your Knight smiley!

Allow me the exquisite pleasure of welcoming you to our Kingdom; it's a large house incl the Harem of Lovelies.

But, you shall be Queen of my heart and over all my Southern Kingdoms ruling over all as far as your eyes can see! Behold, the Kingdom feasts already in honor of your glorious appearance wink cheesy cool!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’ll Never Regret Loving You – Tonto Dikeh Pens Emotional Note / Eniola Badmus And Toyin Abraham Drag Movie Title “Pure Ghetto Bred” / #10yearschallenge: Kupe Boys Share 10 Years Throwback Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.