Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Peter Okoye’s Termination Letter To Festus Keyamo Solidifies Psquare-split - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Okoye’s Termination Letter To Festus Keyamo Solidifies Psquare-split (621 Views)

Osinbajo Never Prayed For Buhari To Die In RCCG - Laolu Akande To Festus Adebayo / Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested / Festus Keyamo Reacts On Senator Elisha Abbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye’s Termination Letter To Festus Keyamo Solidifies Psquare-split by stelruby: 8:36am On Sep 25, 2017

After going back and forth for weeks and raising speculations of splitting, PSquare pointedly revealed they’d be splitting officially

In a recent interview, it was gathered that a termination letter would signify the final step to the famous twin musicians’ split

Yesterday it was reported that a termination letter which is said to be final step to Psquare’s split, was sent to Nigerian Lawyer, Festus Keyamo’s chambers.

Read more: https://www.amore.ng/peter-okoyes-termination-letter-to-festus-keyamo-solidifies-psquare-split/
Re: Peter Okoye’s Termination Letter To Festus Keyamo Solidifies Psquare-split by lazinny(m): 8:38am On Sep 25, 2017
Now they've split. we can now know which of them really has the talents.
Re: Peter Okoye’s Termination Letter To Festus Keyamo Solidifies Psquare-split by DaudaAbu(m): 8:39am On Sep 25, 2017
E don happen

Sibling rivalry...... after sharing the same womb?
Re: Peter Okoye’s Termination Letter To Festus Keyamo Solidifies Psquare-split by xangerar: 8:44am On Sep 25, 2017
Such nasty nagging family issues. I wish say una mama still dey live,maybe na she for help settle this kwanta.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye’s Termination Letter To Festus Keyamo Solidifies Psquare-split by dannytoe(m): 8:50am On Sep 25, 2017
If them wan seperate make dem do am once and stop disturbing the social media with irrelevant news.
Re: Peter Okoye’s Termination Letter To Festus Keyamo Solidifies Psquare-split by nero2face: 8:53am On Sep 25, 2017
So so bad, my Dad once told me that u can't tell if u have a good brother until he gets married, since these 2guys got married their music career has been in turbulence, may God not give me a wife that will separate me from my own brothers, I wish both of u happy Independence, go and try ur selves out individually, Rudeboy sings better and Mr P dance better... none is perfect in both
Re: Peter Okoye’s Termination Letter To Festus Keyamo Solidifies Psquare-split by Mynd44: 9:12am On Sep 25, 2017

(1)

2019 Election: What If It All Goes Down To Buhari And Fayose / Ekiti Commercial Drivers On Rampage Over Arrest Of Colleague By Fayose / Njideka Akunyili Awarded $625,000 Macarthur Fellowship “genius Grant”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.