Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

My Advice To Ibos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Advice To Ibos (566 Views)

Ibos React With Hashtags / Deport Destitute Ibos Back Home To Their Governors / To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advice To Ibos by BankeSmalls(f): 8:46am On Sep 25, 2017
In the light of recent developments, I have to speak candidly to my ibo friends and advise them on how to live in Nigeria so that all of us can contain peacefully in this country.

Ibos should stop trying to be clever or intelligent in school. Why should you people always try to come first in every exam and occupy the whole slots for admission as if you don't know other people are also trying to get into the same schools? You should fail some questions so that other people can pass in the spirit of federal character. It's irritating to see Anambra, Abia and Imo coming first second and third every year in WAEC exams. Jamb cut off mark should be lowered to 70 to ensure equal playing field.

Ibos should stop buying lands and building big houses in other regions, don't you know this is irritating to others, why must you use colored roof to build house while your neighbourhood is swamped in browns? Please learn to respect your hosts by renting ramshackle buildings and cramping your families into the ghettos, will you carry land go east?

Igbos should stop setting up shops everywhere like tomorrow no dey. I can't understand why somebody will throw 20 containers and clear same and flood the markets with products. Na only una wake come? The maximum number of containers you should order is 1. And please remember to pay the boys before you offload at Alaba.

Igbos should stop contesting for positions in Lagos. Please go to your village and run for senate.

Ibos should endure the bad governance in Nigeria and such her the effects of years of maladministration because it could have been worse if they didn't bring GMB to save the country.

Why didn't the ibos get GEJ to repair all the roads in the south east in more than 5 years? GEJ must be blamed for all the neglect in the region since 1970. You should go and collect the money for the 3 r's from GEJ.

Afam4eva, attackgat, hornyofife, Omeokachie, mazimee, Taylor88,
Hope you guys understand sarcasm grin

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Ibos by smartty68(m): 8:48am On Sep 25, 2017
Sacarsm

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Ibos by mazimee(m): 10:13am On Sep 25, 2017
And above all , Igbos should learn how to lick the Fulani ass clean, it helps to promote oneness and peaceful coexistence.

4 Likes

Re: My Advice To Ibos by Omeokachie: 1:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
All the Igbo are asking is "ibiri ka m biri" (live and let live).

It would seem this is too much to ask of some people...

Problem will continue to rear its head because the average igbo person will always challenge injustice done to him.

(1) (Reply)

Victor Banjo Speaks In His Letters (videos) / Anti-sars Protesters Procured And Funded By Gov. Wike – Rivers APC Alleges / Biafra Nations Youth League Reveals When Referendum Activities Would Commence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.