Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Are These Quranic Verses Contradictory? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Are These Quranic Verses Contradictory? (536 Views)

Terrorism: Rulings, Distortion And Misconception Of Some Verses In The Quran / These Verses Affirm Tolerance and forbid unjust killings Towards Non-muslim / What Is That Quranic Verse That Gets To You Everytime? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are These Quranic Verses Contradictory? by donbrowser(m): 9:19am On Sep 25, 2017
According to verse 4:119-120, Satan (the rejected one) is the one who creates false desires and misleads people. Refer also 15:42. However, according to verse 16:93, it is God who leaves people astray as He wills! See also 4:78.
(4:119-120)
"I will mislead them, and I will create in them false desires....." (says Satan)
"Satan make them promises and creates in them false hopes...." (vouched by Allah)

(16:93)
"If Allah so willed, He could make you all one people. But He leaves straying whom He pleases and He guides whom He pleases ...."
I asked a question for you all to answer yet you kept insulting me, is that the right way to go?
T4taiwo iamgenius raintaker rashduct4luv friendng abdelkabir I still require an answer though. I asked a question to seek knowledge and you all are behaving this way. SMH
Re: Are These Quranic Verses Contradictory? by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 25, 2017
They are contradictory to you because your brain is too dull to understand them.....grin cheesy

Any more questions? undecided

1 Like

Re: Are These Quranic Verses Contradictory? by iamgenius(m): 10:02am On Sep 25, 2017
AbdelKabir:
They are contradictory to you because your brain is too dull to understand them.....grin cheesy

Shouldn't we waste our time explaining? Is he not sincere?

1 Like

Re: Are These Quranic Verses Contradictory? by FriendNG: 11:36am On Sep 25, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Not only too dull but too corrupt to understand it.

2 Likes

Re: Are These Quranic Verses Contradictory? by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:47am On Sep 25, 2017
grin grin This post really shows the IQ of the OP.

tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Are These Quranic Verses Contradictory? by iamgenius(m): 3:49pm On Sep 25, 2017
Rashduct4luv:
grin grin This post really shows the IQ of the OP.

tongue tongue
Pls, is the guy not a Muslim or what? I don't understand.
Re: Are These Quranic Verses Contradictory? by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:19pm On Sep 25, 2017
iamgenius:
Pls, is the guy not a Muslim or what? I don't understand.

I don't think he is. He's trying to fault the Qur'an trying to bring out contradictions.
Re: Are These Quranic Verses Contradictory? by Empiree: 6:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
Should have gave him benefit of the doubt now and made tafsir of the ayah until he makes fool of himself, rather than making unfounded speculative conclusions.

He might be sincere. He is not a known crazy moniker
Re: Are These Quranic Verses Contradictory? by iamgenius(m): 8:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
Empiree:
Should have gave him benefit of the doubt now and made tafsir of the ayah until he makes fool of himself, rather than making unfounded speculative conclusions.

He might be sincere. He is not a known crazy moniker
You are right, I almost submit my reply when I saw AbdelKabir's comment. So I decided to hold on to know who he is.
Re: Are These Quranic Verses Contradictory? by T4taiwo(m): 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2017
Al-quran is a perfect book, seek refuge from allah with a sincere mind,allah with protect you from shaitan.
Re: Are These Quranic Verses Contradictory? by Raintaker(m): 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
Is that not that mumu guy? Tin something.
Re: Are These Quranic Verses Contradictory? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 7:29am On Sep 26, 2017
@donbrowser . . quran isnt contradictory. . . . if you are versed in islamic issues..especially aqeedah. This question you ask is a matter of QADAR. the answer to your question is in the last verse you quoted. Quran 16:93.
Re: Are These Quranic Verses Contradictory? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 7:37am On Sep 26, 2017
@donbrowser ."IF ALLAH SO WILLS" that phrase is the answer to your question. ALLAH is supreme, and nothing can happen without HIS knowledge. Satan or Iblis can never act or do anything without ALLAH permission. WE HUMAN DO HAVE FREE WILL, BUT OUR FREE WILL comes under ALLAH'S will
Re: Are These Quranic Verses Contradictory? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 7:58am On Sep 26, 2017
Example; a babalawo determines to kill you .. but the voodoo didnt work on you.. #that is because ALLAH didnt will it# ..and if it does work on you..#ALLAH wills it# ..nothing can happen to creation of ALLAH except that HE wills it. OUR WILL, CHOICES IS OUR OWN COZ IT IS WHAT MAKES US HUMAN. BUT ALL OUR CHOICES IS UNDER ALLAH'S WILL .. our choices is already known by ALLAH and that our choices comes under ALLAH'S WILL. for example, a non muslim,#that person choses to be a kafir.. no matter what he will be told as proof, he or she wont change# if ALLAH wills, the person can change or might not change BUT that decision is that pers0n own.. like a thief, it is his or her choice to steal.. and it happened due to the will of ALLAH, that pers0n does have 2 choices that is absolutey his or her own,TO STEAL OR NOT TO..whatever the decision that pers0n makes is under the will of ALLAH
Re: Are These Quranic Verses Contradictory? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 8:13am On Sep 26, 2017
Some people do hide under this to do their evil choices. . .their answer is the judgement given to such evil act .. FOR EXAMPLE, SOMEONE THAT STEALS AND SAY IT QADAR(Allah's will) .. we will tell that person that its Allah's will is to cut his hands.. TO SUM IT UP, OUR CHOICES IS OURS ONLY AND OUR CHOICES IS UNDER THE WILL OF ALLAH...... #to understand better, listen to lectures on qadar.. download abu ibeji ..arkan eeman from voiceofthesalaf.com
Re: Are These Quranic Verses Contradictory? by Empiree: 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Some people do hide under this to do their evil choices. . .their answer is the judgement given to such evil act .. FOR EXAMPLE, SOMEONE THAT STEALS AND SAY IT QADAR(Allah's will) .. we will tell that person that its Allah's will is to cut his hands.. TO SUM IT UP, OUR CHOICES IS OURS ONLY AND OUR CHOICES IS UNDER THE WILL OF ALLAH...... #to understand better, listen to lectures on qadar.. download abu ibeji ..arkan eeman from voiceofthesalaf.com
Once alhusunnah always alhusinnah. Once deathstrokes always deathstrokes. Once AbuUthaimeen always AbuUthaimeen. You are easily spotted. grin cheesy This is one of ur foremost monikers that i forgot to mention. Welcome back and keep parading yourself behind different monikers cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are These Quranic Verses Contradictory? by Taylorsw1ft: 2:51am On Sep 27, 2017
grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Seun's 15 Minutes Needed For This / Shawwal / Christmas Blast: Fct Imams, Sultan’s Rep Visit Bombed Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.