Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

IPOB : US, EU Irrelevant, Immaterial To Nigeria – Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB : US, EU Irrelevant, Immaterial To Nigeria – Presidency (4783 Views)

EMT: Osinbajo’s Position As VP Has Become Totally Irrelevant – Afenifere / Obiano Wins Nigeria Presidency Award, As Most Outstanding Gov On Workers Welfare / US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB : US, EU Irrelevant, Immaterial To Nigeria – Presidency by Stingman: 9:56am On Sep 25, 2017
Even Nigeria media are struggling to support the position of the Nigeria government.

All they need to do is to dialogue. This would have stopped the senseless killings. Do you know how much the military spent for their operation? Do you know how much it has caused Nigerian in the international circle? What about the embarrassment. All these would have been avoided if dialogue was used at the earliest stage.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB : US, EU Irrelevant, Immaterial To Nigeria – Presidency by NigerDeltan(m): 9:57am On Sep 25, 2017
Bolustical:
The Presidency can never be more apt than this, Nigeria is no one small African country that the world powers can bully.

If Nigeria could call the bluff of the US as regards Same-Sex Marriage, if OBJ could go unscathed with the Odi Operations and that of Zaki Biam, nothing would happen!

It seems people are letting emotions run over and are not good observers of international politics, ask yourself, what has the big powers been able to do to leaders of Zimbabwe, Togo, Burundi, South Sudan, Central African Republic with several human rights abuses? Nothing!

So if you think they (EU, US), who could not touch leaders of smaller African countries, would do anything to Nigeria over its internal matters, then you need to be delivered.

More so, international military interventions are not just carried out based on emotions but on concrete intelligence, these super powers have diplomats around who gather intelligence and believe you me, they know the TRUTH.

So you are very happy about the Odi and zaki ibiam massacres

I will save this comment for future use

8 Likes

Re: IPOB : US, EU Irrelevant, Immaterial To Nigeria – Presidency by IJOBA2: 10:01am On Sep 25, 2017
Bolustical:
The Presidency can never be more apt than this, Nigeria is no one small African country that the world powers can bully.

If Nigeria could call the bluff of the US as regards Same-Sex Marriage, if OBJ could go unscathed with the Odi Operations and that of Zaki Biam, nothing would happen!

It seems people are letting emotions run over and are not good observers of international politics, ask yourself, what has the big powers been able to do to leaders of Zimbabwe, Togo, Burundi, South Sudan, Central African Republic with several human rights abuses? Nothing!

So if you think they (EU, US), who could not touch leaders of smaller African countries, would do anything to Nigeria over its internal matters, then you need to be delivered.

More so, international military interventions are not just carried out based on emotions but on concrete intelligence, these super powers have diplomats around who gather intelligence and believe you me, they know the TRUTH.

7 Likes

Re: IPOB : US, EU Irrelevant, Immaterial To Nigeria – Presidency by Ojiofor: 10:09am On Sep 25, 2017
"First and foremost let us thank God that Hilary Clinton did not win US presidential election last year if not Buhari would have gotten away with genocide with full backing of white house.

8 Likes

Re: IPOB : US, EU Irrelevant, Immaterial To Nigeria – Presidency by Nukualofa: 10:12am On Sep 25, 2017
Bolustical:
[s][/s]

And you ended up thinking like daft who does not know how international politics work!

With people like you, it's obvious Biafra is a failed project.
Who is talking Biafra tongue shocked

We are talking about you getting a job a year after NYSC. N-power is not a job so dont sell your destiny for crumbs

5 Likes

Re: IPOB : US, EU Irrelevant, Immaterial To Nigeria – Presidency by LordAdam16: 10:15am On Sep 25, 2017
Bolustical:

Ask yourself, what does the EU, US, and UK stand to gain from those countries you mentioned. Absolutely nothing.

But Nigeria is the 24th largest economy in the world. Largest in Africa. Top oil producing state in Africa. And an emerging MINT country.

EU, US, and UK have clear, unadulterated interests in Nigeria and they would not let a bunch of uncultured, illiterate morons ruin their interests.

Keep thinking you're independent. Your masters are in Downing Street. Every Oga has an Oga.

-Lord

8 Likes

Re: IPOB : US, EU Irrelevant, Immaterial To Nigeria – Presidency by Bolustical: 10:16am On Sep 25, 2017
Nukualofa:
Who is talking Biafra tongue shocked

We are talking about you getting a job a year after NYSC. N-power is not a job so dont sell your destiny for crumbs
You do not have to judge me by the N-Power you and your family depend on.

Go and carry your gala/fanyogo cartons, traffic is already building up. grin grin grin
Re: IPOB : US, EU Irrelevant, Immaterial To Nigeria – Presidency by Nukualofa: 10:21am On Sep 25, 2017
Bolustical:

You do not have to judge me by the N-Power you and your family depend on.

Go and carry your gala/fanyogo cartons, traffic is already building up. grin grin grin
Boy, you are just an online noisemaker who depends on omenka for recharge cards to subscribe your phone. I know most of you poor lots here that are never do well but can't move forward in life because of hate in their system

6 Likes

Re: IPOB : US, EU Irrelevant, Immaterial To Nigeria – Presidency by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 25, 2017
Bolustical:
[/s]

And when last did the US got oil from Nigeria, oh you didn't even know that they had stopped as far back as 2014 when GEJ was there? Did we die?

You people are very ignorant!

Despite the Army-Shiite palaver and indictment by Amnesty International, did US not just sell some of its Tucano Aircrafts to Nigeria?

Where are you guys from self? Are IPOB members this uninformed?

Na wa o!

Next time you want to quote me, use your brain sir.

You ended up sounding not just ignorant but rather insulting your IQ.. and i guess you are among the league that scream ipob rather than defend a sane arguement.. in as much as i dont expect an apology its obvious we learn everyday.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB : US, EU Irrelevant, Immaterial To Nigeria – Presidency by LordAdam16: 10:22am On Sep 25, 2017
Bolustical:
[/s]

And when last did the US got oil from Nigeria, oh you didn't even know that they had stopped as far back as 2014 when GEJ was there? Did we die?

You people are very ignorant!

Despite the Army-Shiite palaver and indictment by Amnesty International, did US not just sell some of its Tucano Aircrafts to Nigeria?

Where are you guys from self? Are IPOB members this uninformed?

Na wa o!

Next time you want to quote me, use your brain sir.

US has started buying our oil again. The stop in 2014 was politics to show their discontent against GEJ.

Shiites in Nigeria are tied to Iran which Trump is going after. That's why his administration didn't pay much mind to it.

Come to Niger Delta and kill 1000 protesters and see how differently the West would react. When NDA was bombing, Britain specifically warned Buhari not to send troops to the region. Buhari went ahead and the operation failed.

-Lord

8 Likes

Re: IPOB : US, EU Irrelevant, Immaterial To Nigeria – Presidency by Bolustical: 10:25am On Sep 25, 2017
Nukualofa:
Boy, you are just an online noisemaker who depends on omenka for recharge cards to subscribe your phone. I know most of you poor lots here that are never do well but can't move forward in life because of hate in their system
You see, that is the problem of you people, everyone that thinks contrary to your skewed ways of thinking is Omenka,

I know Omenka is a nightmare to you people, inferiority complex is your problem. If Omenka could be in your thoughts every now and then, why don't you aspire to be an authority like him.

As I said earlier, traffic is building up, go and sell gala!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB : US, EU Irrelevant, Immaterial To Nigeria – Presidency by patval(f): 10:26am On Sep 25, 2017
I ve read one literature, I think it is *our husband have gone mad by Ola Rotimi* It is long time ago so I may have forgotten the name. But in that book, it is sad that who the gods wants to kill, they first make him mad. Going by unfounded accusations laid Mohammed has been making on Super power countries and this careless talk from obla, one does not need a soothsayer to tell him that the gods have decided to roast this regime. It remains two countries, when they remember that most Igbo's buy goods from China, they will include China in their accusation list and also when Russia refuses them weapon, they will add them up making it a complete naked dance.
The funny part is that they don't need UN resolution to cut them into size.
When the dullard was mentioning Rohingya and Palestine in his watery speech before UNGA, his brain did not leave a sense for him to know that those cases were internal affairs of Myanmar and Isreal

7 Likes

Re: IPOB : US, EU Irrelevant, Immaterial To Nigeria – Presidency by eagleeye2: 10:26am On Sep 25, 2017
Mynd44:
I am waiting for the denial of this crappy story
grin
See English. Crappy because it doesn't sound nice to your ears. The presidency has been making it more and more difficult for their "supporters" to argue their case.
Don't forget to move it to the front page.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB : US, EU Irrelevant, Immaterial To Nigeria – Presidency by Bolustical: 10:34am On Sep 25, 2017
Esseite:

You ended up sounding not just ignorant but rather insulting your IQ.. and i guess you are among the league that scream ipob rather than defend a sane arguement.. in as much as i dont expect an apology its obvious we learn everyday.
And when they stopped buying between 2014-2016, did we die?

And more so, did the US stopped buying oil from Nigeria because of human right abuses?

Re: IPOB : US, EU Irrelevant, Immaterial To Nigeria – Presidency by reptile1: 10:38am On Sep 25, 2017
This obla of a man is one useless idiot I haven't seen elsewhere. I watched the idiot on channels television where he was asked about hate speeches blazing the Internet on high magnitude and he was quick to say that hate speeches made against the president on the Internet are mainly by igbos.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB : US, EU Irrelevant, Immaterial To Nigeria – Presidency by eagleeye2: 10:44am On Sep 25, 2017
Stingman:
Even Nigeria media are struggling to support the position of the Nigeria government.

All they need to do is to dialogue. This would have stopped the senseless killings. Do you know how much the military spent for their operation? Do you know how much it has caused Nigerian in the international circle? What about the embarrassment. All these would have been avoided if dialogue was used at the earliest stage.
Since it is Igbo, and they couldn't buy Kanu's silence no point to dialogue.

1 Like

Re: IPOB : US, EU Irrelevant, Immaterial To Nigeria – Presidency by mazimee(m): 11:03am On Sep 25, 2017
Mynd44:

You go wait tire

3 Likes

Re: IPOB : US, EU Irrelevant, Immaterial To Nigeria – Presidency by Nukualofa: 11:03am On Sep 25, 2017
Bolustical:

You see, that is the problem of you people, everyone that thinks contrary to your skewed ways of thinking is Omenka,

I know Omenka is a nightmare to you people, inferiority complex is your problem. If Omenka could be in your thoughts every now and then, why don't you aspire to be an authority like him.

As I said earlier, traffic is building up, go and sell gala!
This one has gone delusional because of frustration occasioned by unemployment

6 Likes

Re: IPOB : US, EU Irrelevant, Immaterial To Nigeria – Presidency by Bolustical: 11:07am On Sep 25, 2017
Nukualofa:
This one has gone delusional because of frustration occasioned by unemployment
It's no longer Omenka, it's now unemployment grin grin grin

Na person daft like this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB : US, EU Irrelevant, Immaterial To Nigeria – Presidency by Nukualofa: 11:10am On Sep 25, 2017
Bolustical:

It's no longer Omenka, it's now unemployment grin grin grin

Na person daft like this?
Did i call you Omenka? This your frustration is on 4G

4 Likes

Re: IPOB : US, EU Irrelevant, Immaterial To Nigeria – Presidency by PureMe01: 11:13am On Sep 25, 2017
niceprof:
Oga Oblo or Okpolo,please remember that the maximum Buhari has to stay in office is 8 years,after this you will realise that you are on your own.

The social media does not forget,one day all these utterances will come back to hurt,when you realize you are but a mere southerner .

The Hausa -Fulani i know will push the blame for all these idiosyncrasies to you southerners,apologize and absolve themselves.

"Slaves who love their chains,will continue in their bondage"

1 Like

Re: IPOB : US, EU Irrelevant, Immaterial To Nigeria – Presidency by Ladyjumong(f): 11:15am On Sep 25, 2017
smartty68:
And our Southern leaders are fighting IPOB even more than the Northern leaders now. How pathetic.

So IPOB were throwing bombs! What a lie!!! undecided
did u even get the other lie that said they were killing people before the military intervention grin

the federal govt. are really desperate. seriously

2 Likes

Re: IPOB : US, EU Irrelevant, Immaterial To Nigeria – Presidency by FeloniousFelon: 11:17am On Sep 25, 2017
Keep burning bridges and sawing the plank you stand on.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB : US, EU Irrelevant, Immaterial To Nigeria – Presidency by PureMe01: 11:17am On Sep 25, 2017
kinibigdeal:
LAI MOHAMMED : We never said UN opinion is irrelevant, we said they are technically irrelevant
lmaogringrin...bros be like say u and lie Mohammed study same Lieology as a course.una lecturers no go ever dey disappointed seeing ur disciplines helping u guys in flying high

3 Likes

Re: IPOB : US, EU Irrelevant, Immaterial To Nigeria – Presidency by MikeBetty(m): 2:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
Using the email address: okoiobla@hotmail.com, i will take Nigeria Serious on this position When They Stop Receiving Humanitarian Token From USA and EU. Eu And Usa Can Nail Naija Through Human Right Abuse.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB : US, EU Irrelevant, Immaterial To Nigeria – Presidency by Viergeachar: 3:33pm On Sep 25, 2017
reptile1:
This obla of a man is one useless idiot I haven't seen elsewhere. I watched the idiot on channels television where he was asked about hate speeches blazing the Internet on high magnitude and he was quick to say that hate speeches made against the president on the Internet are mainly by igbos.

Our south south brothers are the real abokki slaves!
Re: IPOB : US, EU Irrelevant, Immaterial To Nigeria – Presidency by Kazim88: 3:34pm On Sep 25, 2017
lalasticlala
front page

1 Like

Re: IPOB : US, EU Irrelevant, Immaterial To Nigeria – Presidency by kp3tech(m): 6:19pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lalasticlala this is the presidency o
Re: IPOB : US, EU Irrelevant, Immaterial To Nigeria – Presidency by ideologies(m): 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
Mynd44:
its on vanguard , go and read it up

2 Likes

Re: IPOB : US, EU Irrelevant, Immaterial To Nigeria – Presidency by Emyogalanya: 12:22am On Sep 29, 2017
Mynd44:
u will wait forever shey u have been living in denial since the first news broke out u were busy closing threads now go and open them

2 Likes

Re: IPOB : US, EU Irrelevant, Immaterial To Nigeria – Presidency by Foolishking: 1:32am On Sep 29, 2017
Bolustical:

Nigeria is big bla bla.. And you president spent almost half a year in London hospital.
What happened to Libya? A country with almost everything working.
Do you have electricity in your country?
Do you have clean water?
How many of your military hardware can you manufacture?
That country is populated with shameless and deranged people like you.
In fact, Most of you in that country are very stupid and senseless.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB : US, EU Irrelevant, Immaterial To Nigeria – Presidency by nototribalist: 6:11am On Sep 29, 2017
Bolustical:

so why was Buhari star struck when he saw Trump live.? Why does this government always run for aid and assistance from America? Since Buhari and his dullard assistance are wise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Who Used Human Beings To Do Foundation In Enugu Arrested (graphic Photos) / PVC: Oyo Govt. Declares Friday Work Free Day / Peter Obi's Hospital In Anambra. Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.