Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" (62242 Views)

Davido First Video Since Ifeanyi Death Step Out With Red & Swollen Eyes / Surgery: "My Body Is Swollen. I Am Bleeding" - Bobrisky Shares Bloody Photo / Destiny Etiko Recovers From Swollen Eyes Shares New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by GibsonB(m): 9:26am On Sep 25, 2017
The New Week isn't going down well with Tonto Dike!
Just earlier the month The Actress went spiritual on Instagram, With Warfare Prayers after she saw over 1000houseflies in her son's room, Now this Morning She just shared a video of herself with a swollen face on Snapchat, crying out that she woke with the face like that, and can't see no more..

Was this thing happening to her, when she was married?
Well the battle may be more stronger and spiritual than we see..

Watch the video here!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZdTPdpHRMZ/?hl=en

http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/09/i-cant-see-again-tonto-dike-cries.html

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by kinibigdeal(m): 9:29am On Sep 25, 2017
Madam you are pregnant, i knew it will happen when i saw Jim iyke with her

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 25, 2017
How did she post since she can't see? sad

223 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by rexchazy(m): 9:33am On Sep 25, 2017
How did U post the pix

11 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by Houseofglam7(f): 9:49am On Sep 25, 2017
This attention seeker undecided

22 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by ellahzy(f): 9:56am On Sep 25, 2017
she can't see no more? but how did she post this?

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by DIKEnaWAR: 10:15am On Sep 25, 2017
Something is definitely wrong with this lady. All this attentions she seeks, she already has.

I hope that Yahoo boy, she was married to, has not used her destiny for rituals.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by Tamarapetty(f): 10:25am On Sep 25, 2017
which eye did u use to pick your phone to snap?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 25, 2017
Her village pipo do remember her

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by DOUBLEWAHALA: 10:46am On Sep 25, 2017
pls who is frying the akamu naw do quick abeg I dey hungry

17 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by IamAirforce1: 10:48am On Sep 25, 2017
Drama queen grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by sKeetz(m): 12:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
Please someone should mention me when this post gets to front page so that I can say what's on my mind.

Thank you.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by lenghtinny(m): 2:39pm On Sep 25, 2017
ellahzy:
she can't see no more? but how did she post this?
I just weak mehn...

So Snapchat don turn optician go help her restore her eyesight angry

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
Who she epp?
Monitoring spirit on Instagram at work grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by zeeyy(f): 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
instagram don turn hospital b dat

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 25, 2017
I hope she's mentally ok because this is not normal.

11 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by boldndbeautiful(f): 3:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Madam you are pregnant, i knew it will happen when i saw Jim iyke with her

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin guy u are funny
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by hollawaley2: 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2017
f
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by DrObum(m): 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
So she never notice say she can't use her brain! Na only to see she still dey complain of.

Well, hope dey, maybe in 6 months time, e go be "I don craze"!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
Last time I checked admission into the university of blind beggars is free grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by Sharon6(f): 5:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
Attention seeker. Sorry your own o

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by IgboticGirl(f): 5:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
Chai ndo

I just hope this is not related to her former juju mother in law

Just saying

Gosh I hate juju people

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by emmyw(m): 5:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
I Now Know That Nigeria Yeyebrities Has Nothing To Offer.

You Can't See Ke, You Can't Hear Ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by Benekruku(m): 5:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
grin grin grin

Our intention is to make her go blind.

Gradually, we re progressing.....

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
Because of your husbands sperm last night on your face hahahaha
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by SweetJoystick(m): 5:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
Next please
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by Klington: 5:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
Churchill ryt nah

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by Flexherbal(m): 5:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
Hmmm!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by asawanathegreat(m): 5:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
Project fame.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" by midehi2(f): 5:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toolz Pregnancy Celebrated At Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding Introduction / Checkout Daddy Freezeā€™s Car Collection (PHOTOS) / Wole Soyinka's House In The Forest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.