Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,236 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

How To Cope In Lagos As A Professional Without A Car - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Cope In Lagos As A Professional Without A Car (12738 Views)

How To Cope In The UK As A Student, Visitor Or Worker / Update From Various Construction Sites In Lagos As Mandated By Sanwo-Olu - Photo / How Can A Nigerian Cope In Brazil With A Tourist Visa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Cope In Lagos As A Professional Without A Car by H2Ossss(m): 3:49pm On Sep 25, 2017
yeyerolling:
cheesy cheesy those days wey i dey enta bus from iyana ipaja to VI chai. if u wear white, ur cloth go don stain, what of when rain start when u still dey bus stop.

I almost cry on top this matter
Re: How To Cope In Lagos As A Professional Without A Car by horlakunle25(m): 4:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
But why people don't like to dey ride bicycle? From agege to ikeja awolowo under-bridge is jst 20min ride, with 18k u can get a BMX bicycle and save ur sef d stress of BRT and danfo, bt remember bicycle no dey use fuel ooo! And sure u knw wetin he dey use!!

2 Likes

Re: How To Cope In Lagos As A Professional Without A Car by CaptainFM1: 7:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
With Carpooling, you will save more and stay fresh everytime. With one person having a car, 5 to 6 people, betterstill, colleagues can contribute say 5k to 7k each monthly for fueling and little maintenance of the car.

This method works very fine only when everybody contributes and there is very good relationship between everyone. That's why its most suitable for colleagues.
Re: How To Cope In Lagos As A Professional Without A Car by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2017
realisticwise:
if you relocate from Abuja to Lagos ehn Na then u go know say life dey inside life

Care to explain?
Re: How To Cope In Lagos As A Professional Without A Car by pedrilo: 8:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
when i see, read or hear people complain about lagos work stress/cost, i wonder if its this same lagos i reside and work.
i spend 70 naira from agege to alausa (my office) and 50 naira from alausa to agege (my crib) totaling 120naira. i leave home 7.30am n get home 6pm.
im loving n enjoyin my life in lagos
Re: How To Cope In Lagos As A Professional Without A Car by Alkanoicacid(m): 10:42am On Sep 26, 2017
olowobaba10:
YOU CAN RIDE CAMEL TO SAVE COST
WEEEREEY
Re: How To Cope In Lagos As A Professional Without A Car by masties2(f): 2:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
josh001:

I still do my brother. You see, mine is farther than Iyana-Ipaja. You know where it gets worse, I am a lawyer and I have to wear white shirts every working day of the week. It is a daily struggle to keep my white clean. I shake my head each day I get back home, I trust God will do something soon anyway.

Try get a black suit to cover up. This will protect your whites but you must bear the heat. You can have another suit to use in the office daily that is wrinkles free. God bless your hustle.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians In Germany...i Need Your Advice. / Get Your Chinese Invitation Letter And Visa Here Very Quickly / RRS Attends To An Accident Victim At Ijora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.