Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

2011 Presidency: Name Your Winning Duo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2011 Presidency: Name Your Winning Duo (1571 Views)

Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency / Presidency Denies Rift Between Buhari, Tinubu / Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2011 Presidency: Name Your Winning Duo by AzukaO(m): 10:25am On Mar 04, 2010
I suggest that in the spirit of fair play, let North & South-south produce President & VP in 2011. Let the greatest achievement of Goodluck Jonathan be to organize credible elections like he did in Edo and Anambra.

So I suggest Lamido Sanusi of CBN & Senator Udo-Udoma or Donald Duke. We need visionary people who can take bold decisions. We need business-minded Nigerians who can talk and the world will listen. We need vibrant men who can wake up the Nigerian pride in us and make other countries respect us and fight to be our friends.

I pray I see the Nigeria of my dream in my own time.

What do u think?
Re: 2011 Presidency: Name Your Winning Duo by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 04, 2010
In my humble opinion
let consider Sanusi Lamido Sanusi and Donald Duke or Adamu Mu'azu and Fashola. plz this is my opinion wooooooooooooooo cheesy cheesy
Re: 2011 Presidency: Name Your Winning Duo by Godslover: 10:37am On Mar 04, 2010
NUHU RIBADU AND FASHOLA/ THEOPHLIUS DANJUMA/ORJI KALU.
what are you looking at me for?since when has our choice mattered in who rules us
Re: 2011 Presidency: Name Your Winning Duo by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 04, 2010
turai/ibori
Re: 2011 Presidency: Name Your Winning Duo by abt(m): 11:22am On Mar 04, 2010
babaearly:

turai/ibori

lol, Fashola/Donald Duke AND Adamu Muazu/El Rufai/Ribadu
Re: 2011 Presidency: Name Your Winning Duo by desgiezd(m): 11:27am On Mar 04, 2010
babaearly:

turai/ibori

With Aondoakaa as their Minister of Finance, in just one term, Nigeria would have been sucked dry completely
Re: 2011 Presidency: Name Your Winning Duo by lioness1: 11:32am On Mar 04, 2010
how can u say Ribadu?  angry
Fashola and Duke or IBB and Fashola are a wonderful combination. smiley
Re: 2011 Presidency: Name Your Winning Duo by otuism: 11:48am On Mar 04, 2010
I think Sanusi and Pat Utomi will be a better choice,not even Duke because at the end of the day Duke wil deny being a nigerian afterall after rulling cross river for 8years he ran to Akwa Ibom claiming to be their son
Re: 2011 Presidency: Name Your Winning Duo by hasyak(m): 11:54am On Mar 04, 2010
naisr el rufai and pat utomi
Re: 2011 Presidency: Name Your Winning Duo by hatch: 11:57am On Mar 04, 2010
[size=25pt]Becomrich and Aloy Emeka[/size]
Re: 2011 Presidency: Name Your Winning Duo by chidyke77(m): 12:05pm On Mar 04, 2010
Nuhu ribadu and pat utomi.
Re: 2011 Presidency: Name Your Winning Duo by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 04, 2010
ME & ANYONE FROM OUTER SPACE

REALLY

NUHU RIBADU/ DONALD DUKE
Re: 2011 Presidency: Name Your Winning Duo by naijaswag1: 1:03pm On Mar 04, 2010
predicting elections in Nigeria could be the most uncertain prediction for one to make.Are we even going to have an election? What I know is that the president will definitely be from the North if there is an election.
Re: 2011 Presidency: Name Your Winning Duo by jimmysho(m): 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2010
Turai and Ibori

Turai will complete NW presidential term will Ibori completes SS VP term. she ke na abun yakare ku wosu sa su che angama
Re: 2011 Presidency: Name Your Winning Duo by AzukaO(m): 1:18pm On Mar 04, 2010
El-Rufai would have been my best choice but I am afraid that the Senate and Reps will resist him so much. (They have already passed a resolution that he should not hold any political post again.) The same goes for Ribadu - all the thieves in Nigeria will form a pressure group to ensure that he does not emerge - and you know that there are enough thieves in politics to form a MEGA PARTY in Nigeria.

On a more serious note we, should be talking about the person we want to rule us next year - whether we get our choice or not does not matter.

And I think in all fairness, it should be a Northerner but he must only run for ONE term. A South-South person should be the VP. Igbos in South-south may not fly because of the Niger-Delta sentiments. Fashola still has unfinished job in Lagos.

When we have got things in order in this nation, we can do away with zoning in all elections.
Re: 2011 Presidency: Name Your Winning Duo by Moves: 1:29pm On Mar 04, 2010
I believe that Col Umar and Pat Utomi combination will make a good presidency , both are progressives, Umar with being ex military will ensure national security stabilisation hence limiting the chances of the military truncating our democracy whilst Utomi diverse knowledge will asist in policy formation to move the economy forward whilst meeting the North/South; Muslim/Christian, ExMilitary/Civil Balance, with no detriment to quality or merit.
Re: 2011 Presidency: Name Your Winning Duo by naijaswag1: 1:49pm On Mar 04, 2010
jimmysho:

Turai and Ibori

Turai will complete NW presidential term will Ibori completes SS VP term. she ke na abun yakare ku wosu sa su che angama

suppported!
Re: 2011 Presidency: Name Your Winning Duo by paddylo1(m): 1:54pm On Mar 04, 2010
Lamido Sanusi of CBN

Sanusi is a stooge. . i dont know when u guys in southern Nigeria will ever learn

and is the hausa Fulani more than the igbo or yoruba in Population?. .i dont think so. .

so why should u have a northern muslim?

why not a northern christian,and a southern muslim. . . .

e.g. .David Mark and raji Fashola

the sooner u guys stop bending over for the caliphate the better, rubbish
Re: 2011 Presidency: Name Your Winning Duo by AzukaO(m): 2:01pm On Mar 04, 2010
Moves:

I believe that Col Umar and Pat Utomi combination will make a good presidency , both are progressives, Umar with being ex military will ensure national security stabilisation hence limiting the chances of the military truncating our democracy whilst Utomi diverse knowledge will asist in policy formation to move the economy forward whilst meeting the North/South; Muslim/Christian, ExMilitary/Civil Balance, with no detriment to quality or merit.

Umar is great. I don't think there is any Northerner I like like that guy - he does not hide under any ethnic cloak at all. But my fear is that he defends the South so much that the North may not even believe he is a Northerner anymore.
Re: 2011 Presidency: Name Your Winning Duo by Lagosboy: 2:05pm On Mar 04, 2010
Sanusi Lamido Sanusi - president
Donald Duke is a smart thief as well but due to niger delta zoning of the VP maybe i wud go for him or rather Pat Utomi would be a good one.

Banker president , banker VP , our economy should move fwd.
Re: 2011 Presidency: Name Your Winning Duo by naijaswag1: 2:07pm On Mar 04, 2010
Lagosboy:

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi - president
Donald Duke is a smart thief as well but due to niger delta zoning of the VP maybe i wud go for him or rather Pat Utomi would be a good one.

Banker president , banker VP , our economy should move fwd.

Donald Duke is the best governor that existed in the last republic.I will vote him for president.
Re: 2011 Presidency: Name Your Winning Duo by humantoy(m): 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2010
IBB and Fashola
IBB and Donald Duke
Re: 2011 Presidency: Name Your Winning Duo by Fhemmmy: 2:39pm On Mar 04, 2010
humantoy:

IBB and Fashola
IBB and Donald Duke

I think if IBB really wanna make changes in Nigeria, he has all it takes to make it happen.
Re: 2011 Presidency: Name Your Winning Duo by otitokoro1: 2:42pm On Mar 04, 2010
Youth Earnestly Yarn for Yar' Adua! grin
Re: 2011 Presidency: Name Your Winning Duo by Fhemmmy: 2:43pm On Mar 04, 2010
otitokoro1:

Youth Earnestly Yarn for Yar' Adua! grin

Will love to know which youth you have been talking to
Re: 2011 Presidency: Name Your Winning Duo by AzukaO(m): 2:58pm On Mar 04, 2010
humantoy:

IBB and Fashola
IBB and Donald Duke

IBBBBBBB? We are talking about moving Nigeria forward and you are talking about taking us deeper into a govt of "settlement" and manoevring. Are you sure you love this nation or are you joking?
Re: 2011 Presidency: Name Your Winning Duo by otitokoro1: 2:59pm On Mar 04, 2010
Will love to know which youth you have been talking to
Heavenly youths lipsrsealed
Re: 2011 Presidency: Name Your Winning Duo by otitokoro1: 3:01pm On Mar 04, 2010
Why can'y you guys be serious for once.

Are there new people in Nigeria Politics?

Common let us form a new party for this generation. Let us stop following the generation of the dead.
Re: 2011 Presidency: Name Your Winning Duo by Fhemmmy: 3:01pm On Mar 04, 2010
Azuka.O:

IBBBBBBB? We are talking about moving Nigeria forward and you are talking about taking us deeper into a govt of  "settlement" and manoevring. Are you sure you love this nation or are you joking?

Yeah . . .IBB was a bad guy and we all dont like him, but step back and think about it.
like i said up somewhere, if IBB really wanna do good, he is the only one that i know that can make things happen in Nigeria.
The guy has enuf influence in all states in Nigeria to make good happen, if he chose to.
Re: 2011 Presidency: Name Your Winning Duo by Fhemmmy: 3:02pm On Mar 04, 2010
otitokoro1:

Why can'y you guys be serious for once.

Are there new people in Nigeria Politics?

Common let us form a new party for this generation. Let us stop following the generation of the dead.

I am for that as well.
Re: 2011 Presidency: Name Your Winning Duo by naijaswag1: 3:03pm On Mar 04, 2010
if IBB become president again,i will support his ouster by any means.
Re: 2011 Presidency: Name Your Winning Duo by Fhemmmy: 3:10pm On Mar 04, 2010
naija_swag:

if IBB become president again,i will support his ouster by any means.

I am sure you will change your mind quick, except, if he is not willing to do the right.
the condition is for him to really wanna do the right thing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cameroon And Nigeria Face Cholera Outbreak / Buhari Eyes Northwest, Southwest 33 Million Votes / Thisday unravels Inec Ballot Paper Contractors, Vendors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.