Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,874 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

A Site That Pays You For Your Literary Work. ( + Pics) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Site That Pays You For Your Literary Work. ( + Pics) (556 Views)

The Book 3 Days From Nowhere; Relish Your Literary Appetite / Become Famous With Your Literary Works / Chinua Achebe Literary Festival To Hold In Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Site That Pays You For Your Literary Work. ( + Pics) by kesprime(m): 9:33am On Sep 25, 2017
So i read about this particular website on NAIRALAND that pays writers mind blowing benefits + push your content to a wider audience. i decided to give it a try. Lo and behold, not less than 6 days later na Gba-Gam!! alert i get from my bank!!!. I also got mind blowing views on my books.
I have posted some of the screen shots of my activities on the website so as to erase your doubts.
As at when you register, you automatically get 500 points which is = to 500 Naira!.
Payment is done straight to your bank account.
You can post anything of your choice, or just do nothing, and rake in money by inviting others to register.
It's too good to be true right?... I understand how you feel, i felt the same at first too.
But as they say, its only fools that doubt proofs.
I was at first sceptical about the whole stuff, not until this last Friday (22nd of sept.)
When i got my first cash out payment. By then i had made 5k on the site, and requested for a payment of 4,500.
It's real. I got paid instantly.
Also if you register someone through your referral link you gain 100 points, which is = to 100 Naira.
There's nothing to loose, i tried it, i got cash and till nw I'm still getting cash.

I believe I've said enough, and i know you will thank me later for this.

Below is the referral link. :
https://writerspay.com/index.php?option=com_users&view=registration&referrer=59B67645E50AC&Itemid=101
N.B; once you click on the link and it shows the registration page, please CREATE A NEW USERNAME & PASSWORD for your account. Erase any username and password showing on your screen.
Cheers!!!

Re: A Site That Pays You For Your Literary Work. ( + Pics) by kesprime(m): 9:35am On Sep 25, 2017
As at the morning, my cash has grown to another whooping 4,300.. Just like that.. I'm cashing out vey soon again... Try it and UL thank me later...

(1) (Reply)

Flumsy Thoughts / Sweet Vengeance / Betrayed By Her Own Best Friend!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.